Give willbender back their second flowing resolve charge in pvp

Flowing resolve second charge should be returned after some counterbalance to crashing courage.  The second charge is probably removed in pvp because the map and opponent counts are smaller and you can manage your firefights better as a result.

I'm a fan of the evades, but they'd have to look at crashing since you can kind of just button mash and not die on point with it while also nuking whoever you're targeting. In pvp youre in a smaller box, so you have to account for skill downtime a little differently. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

Is it okay WVW but not PVP? Explain yourself then..  

Ehh, a lot of people can argue that it isn't fine in WvW either. After thieves, small scale WvW is plagued by WBs and some variants of ranger.

Edited by Sereath.1428
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

"We can't even get Anet to deal with that, let alone things like they think willbender mobility is fine and baseline 3 dodges on daredevil is balanced."-MedievalThings.5417 replied to Nassa.2175's topic in World vs. World

nvm found my answer lol

Willbender is not an alternative to daredevil, it should not be the same. Good grief

If you want to do anything to Crashing Courage, you'd have to pull the resolution from it. If stability is the issue, it is more due to the virtues trait line ( indomitable courage). Maybe yank the stun, break from the trait, and leave the stab? 

• Confused 4

10 hours ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

Do the thing the title says-- or add a dodge frame to crashing courage.

Yes you're right guard isn't brocken enough like that... Do you want guard having 50 metabuilds in the same time? C'mon bro, guard has already 3 metabuilds and a plenty of really really good playables builds. It doesn't desearve a buff.

It's the blue favored child remember? It will always be excellent, don't push to far plz =p

Edited by whooot.5784
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Flowing resolve second charge should be returned after some counterbalance to crashing courage.  The second charge is probably removed in pvp because the map and opponent counts are smaller and you can manage your firefights better as a result.

I'm a fan of the evades, but they'd have to look at crashing since you can kind of just button mash and not die on point with it while also nuking whoever you're targeting. In pvp youre in a smaller box, so you have to account for skill downtime a little differently. 

Willbender is pretty much defenseless outside of F3, everything else is straight up disengage or just outdpsing people.

I don't have a problem with giving back charges to F2 in particular, and giving some QoL improvements roamers in general (not straight up buffs... just making sure they get the proper tools to do their job). This is a very support-ish meta, and roamers are being left a bit in the dust.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Willbender is pretty much defenseless outside of F3, everything else is straight up disengage or just outdpsing people.

I don't have a problem with giving back charges to F2 in particular, and giving some QoL improvements roamers in general (not straight up buffs... just making sure they get the proper tools to do their job). This is a very support-ish meta, and roamers are being left a bit in the dust.

As long as they are not buffed that much that every queue is 4 roamers in a team, who think they carry but are actually useless and never actually gank cause they are dead 24/7.
The current one to two per team is fine and to be truthful most of the people are way more useful with tankier builds since even though most don't know what the kitten they are doing just existing as extra body that does some damage is better then being a +5 corpse that is supposed to do allot of damage maybe.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 12:16 AM, Codename T.2847 said:

It's not even okay in WvW, who told you that? Anet thinks it is but (in EU atleast) Willbender is still the most played elite spec by a longshot, in terms of small scale.

You made that up. This is complete BS and just profession hate lmfao. Ranger, Thief. Necro, Ele, played in WvW more than WB. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

34 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

You made that up. This is complete BS and just profession hate lmfao. Ranger, Thief. Necro, Ele, played in WvW more than WB. 

I dont care about this part. But this part is golden....well, more like low bronze 1. 
"All Confused Reacts without a reply will be assumed to be from Silver/Bronze players who cannot articulate a proper response to my post."

If your replies are anything like your posts you shouldn't be surprised either 😉

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, EnderzShadow.2506 said:

dont care about this part. But this part is golden....well, more like low bronze 1. 
"All Confused Reacts without a reply will be assumed to be from Silver/Bronze players who cannot articulate a proper response to my post."

If your replies are anything like your posts you shouldn't be surprised eithe

Are you throwing shade at my posts? 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, whooot.5784 said:

If I may why are you asking people to give you confused react on your post everytime? Where is the point, I don't get it.

Its a signature not a request I am making - Confused reacts are given out here like candy and often with no follow up. Its the forum DeFacto "I dont agree with this post" emote. However - with the disagreement rarely is there ever dialogue shared. I just assume that if all you can do is react with a confused emote and not say anything then you dont grasp the discussion material enough to contribute. I am making fun of people who behave this way.  Did you think I was manually typeing that out with every post? Your response suggests that may be the case  - I am asking genuinely. 

Edited by jdawgie.1835
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

It's pretty bold to ask for buffs (regardless of merit) for guardian. Everyone knows it's anet's favorite class. Why cmc and trig are well known guardian mains hence why guardian gets only buffs.

But good on you OP, for your bravery!

Edited by Kuya.6495
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1