Return to LWS2 - Many Achievements (Runaround, Vinewrath, Hidden Depths) Not Giving Credit

14 minutes ago, Image.8630 said:

Was told the Labyrinth was also broken, anyone can confirm?

Yes, the labyrinth is bugged too, confirmed by staff on the first page of this thread

Edited by acrux.4728
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Great to find out after doing it early Wednesday morning EST all this stuff is broken 😞 

confirmed vinewrath and hidden depths still not awarding cheeves 😞

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Confused 1

Still not working 😠 There is no way to gather 8 achievements for reward.
I can confirm that below achievements are not working:

• Reconquer the Crash Site Climb (Weekly)
  • Reconquer the Hidden Depths (Weekly)
  • Reconquer the Retrospective Runaround (Weekly)
  • Revenge of the Vinewrath (Weekly)
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

i know this might be too much but just a thought. if you know there are major can't completer cheeve bugs why not add a little message as such so when people log in and see the new content u released they don't waste their time doing it if they can't get things done. For instance little red flag next to every broken cheeve or something that lets us know to go check the forums first. 

Going to check the forums first everyday b4 doing anything gets tireseome.

or i know how bout one of them red bleeding screens like when you get downed on log in that says BROKEN CHEEVES check the forums first. heh

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Would it be possible to extend the duration of the event? The next bonus event (Heart of Thorns) isn't until the 9th, so maybe giving us an extra day (ending the event April 3rd instead of April 2nd) would be a great show of good faith to the player base, as this bug has now persisted for over 24 hours

As always, thank you all for your hard work - especially your programmers! Hope to hear from you soon, Rubi!

• Like 5

22 hours ago, duskpoo.1824 said:

It's pretty rude of you to respond in such a way.  I already said I didn't start playing until after the original release of lws2, and was occupied with an infant for the free re-release.  But I guess in your eyes if anyone misses log in for any reason what so ever, they aren't worth what the rest of the players have received.  Enjoy your game.  I'm sure it was worth ignoring real life to be so devoted.  And I'm sure it's worth it to Anet to run off seasoned players by clinging to a dusty old product that most people here got free that i'm sure doesn't make much money in the gem store anyway.  

you're not a victim. stop acting like one. 

i paid for living world s2. i'm not mad about it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, duskpoo.1824 said:

Because no one had to do that in 2021 last time they ran this event

Maybe not in 2021, but in 2020 I bought all seasons up to IBS chapter 2 for gems... with in game gold. When it was on sale. My acc is as old as GW2 too but I had a break of 7 years.

That is as much for free as anything you buy with any in-game currency in this game.

Sure a year later it was given away xD But I won't complain about that is was given away. I'd complain that I had to play the GW2 story in a kitten up order and didn't care about anyone because I didn't know anyone because apparently they were introduced in some season I didn't have back then.

• Sad 1

I'm curious, if you don't have the ls2 episodes but join the party of someone who does and play through the instance with them, would it count? Might be something for those players to consider, if so. Then again they might just wind up complaining about having to interact with other players in an MMO.

I hope the bugged achievements get fixed before this Rush ends. I'm sitting at 6/8 right now and just waiting for the hotfix. ;v;

56 minutes ago, Caitmonster.9036 said:

I'm curious, if you don't have the ls2 episodes but join the party of someone who does and play through the instance with them, would it count?

Yes, an account without S2 can complete the achievement for playing S2 by joining someone else.

• Like 1

Bug Fix:

• Fixed an issue that prevented the following achievements from completing when the player accomplished their objectives:
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, costepj.5120 said:

Bug Fix:

• Fixed an issue that prevented the following achievements from completing when the player accomplished their objectives:

And no credit for doing them yesterday - so gotta do another round. That JP, ugh.

• Confused 1