Quality-of-Life Requests and Suggestions (New for 2024)

Would be amazing if we could right click on a decoration-icon to preview it. At the moment, I have to rely on the wiki or hope that a good soul uploaded a video of the decoration on YouTube. ESO has a nice viewer where you can also see the scale, which helps a lot. I really don't want to craft and place and item only to see it doesn't look like I imagined. ESPECIALLY because all the Homestead decos use timegated materials. This would be a huge QoL improvement for Guild Halls and Homesteads alike.

• Like 5

I guess my topic was moved without moving the request, so...

Mount blocking in VIP lounges. I'm not sure why that's a thing to begin with but it's really frustrating. Doesn't seem like it should be a thing.

Edited by Lord Rhett.9360
  • Confused 2

? Genuinely confused. Outside of Mistlock, none of the other lounges keep you from using a mount? (I dunno though. I only own Lily, Mistlock, and I didn't pay attention to Armistice, which might also block mounts, lmao)

Edited by QueenKeriti.5176

Try walking into the area while on a mount. It kicks you off. Does it in Lava Lounge and Lily of the Elon for sure, there's a tiny barrier of mount blocking around the place. I have to assume there's a bug where you could hop on someone's turtle in the lounge while you don't have a pass and that's why.

• Like 1

I really like the "randomize skin" option for mounts and gliders, but a lot of dye channels for skins aren't consistent with others; the plush gryphon and vulpine being good examples. It would be nice if we could have one or two unlockable dye "pallets" that we could assign to specific skins so even the ones that don't play along can look good.

Add an option for Action Camera that allows ground target skills to be used without facing the camera (for those that can). It works on normal camera by enabling "Use free camera" option. It's a request made by a lot of people using Action Camera and could make Action camera more accessible and fluid. 

Thanks a lot for your work!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

Please make it so characters parked in the homestead will actually show back items and infusions. It's a little jarring seeing some of my characters look different from when I play them. It's almost as if they aren't my characters but really just random NPC's.

I forgot what some of my characters look like without infusions and didn’t recognize them either 😆

infusions not showing up is a bug, backpieces not showing up is unfortunately how it is for now. I hope we get them soon!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

After the new expansion launch, this has bugged me quite a lot. You kinda have to revert the Ancient/unusual coin changes, as far as I can tell, owners of SotO owners who does not own JW can not make a open world legendary armor. Either remove the unusual coin ingredient, make it Ancient coin instead or let Unusual coin drop in SotO again. I was quite close to making a new set of armor, and now I can't. Had the unusual in my inventory, but now you have made it impossible to make unless you buy the new expansion that has nothing to do with the crafting og legendary armor.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I’d like to suggest some improvements to the Core Game's new player experience:

• Introduce tutorials directly in the Core Game, rather than in expansions or through slow starts. I found it difficult to grasp essential mechanics like map transitions, entering and leaving guild halls, and participating in strikes and fractals.
  • Unlock the Raptor, Rabbit, and Glider earlier, ideally before players reach levels 20-30.
  • Reduce the time it takes to reach level 80.
  • Streamline the Main Story, Heart of Thorns, and Path of Fire narratives to make them more engaging and align them with the standards of the End of Dragons and Janthir Wilds expansions.
    One idea could be to have characters converse automatically, rather than requiring players to repeatedly press F to engage in dialogue;
    Streamline the story to not require traversing the map and going back and forth to NPCs just for small talk.
  • Revamp the Hearts objectives in Core Tyria. Activities like killing worms and bees are no longer engaging in 2024.
  • Enhance the defense and damage output of the main classes between levels 40-79. Early on, players often struggle to understand stats and build their characters, leading to frequent deaths, especially with squishier classes like thieves.

Regards,

Florin

• Confused 2

I beg you to make an easier mode for fishing for this game
i have done 4 mastery tracks for fishing power
i have been to the places for the best fish bait 
i got the best fish lures
I have eaten so I have "fishing on a full tank"

and still i am unable to catch the fish

Edited by Ollie B.8597
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Suggestion to change wizard vault daily tasks to be more Janthir related instead of sticking with the rifts. Rifts don't have to disapear from the table IMO but i think it would be nice if the daily tasks are more oriented to the latest expansion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Can you please make it so that when your resource tool collects something using an instrument it uses a melody & Instrument you equiped. You can play and store the melody if you have an instrument available/slot ?

could the Black Lion Mastery Coffers be updated to include SotO now that it's not the newest expansion? I've been saving up coffers in case I need some extra XP when I have the mastery points (usually I have the XP before the mastery points so don't need the coffers, but occasionally it's the other way around and they might be useful. Other than the second scenario, one could use them for spirit shards after finishing each and every mastery but that might take a while so updating after new expansions might be a nice idea). 

I am sure some others have mentioned it in this thread already but many keybinds are glitched or not working with attached peripherals

fixing the mount skills keybinds and overall rehauling the keybind system would not go unappreciated

i will leave this here, as i have in a few other threads

God Tier, Even Microsofts xbox controller peripherals for disabled peoples quakes in their boots

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

SUGGESTION

The skiff fishing bonus should not reset every time you despawn your skiff. It should last until the next daily reset. That way you can decide to spend the day fishing but move around the world finding different spots and bring your bonus with you for that day.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Hello,

I would like to suggest a quality of life improvement for the achievement system in the game. Currently, the achievement panel can feel quite cluttered with all the categories, daily, and weekly achievements, among others. It would be great to have an option to automatically hide achievements or entire categories that have been completed at 100%.

This would make it much easier to navigate the achievements, as the current system can be overwhelming with so many items displayed at once.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

• Like 1