What kind of changes would you pay for?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better animations for both npcs and player characters. I want essentially a more fluent combat, where abilities have a transition into each other.In addition to a more streamlined skill-system. Three trees for damage, taking damage and support respectivly.

edit: Bossfights that do NOT include minigames in order to defeat them.

Account waypoint/map unlock pack (Unlock would be based on your character with the most exploration)Pet unlock packBuild/equipment templatesRace changeInventory cleaner (double click and a window appears with selectable boxes of stuff you wanna destroy, like "Destroy all sigils, all runes, delete ALL inventory items.Different drawn-weapon stances (female human caster with staff looks like she's about to do a pole dance.)etc.

@"Knuckle Joe.7408" said:Account waypoint/map unlock pack (Unlock would be based on your character with the most exploration)Pet unlock packBuild/equipment templatesRace changeInventory cleaner (double click and a window appears with selectable boxes of stuff you wanna destroy, like "Destroy all sigils, all runes, delete ALL inventory items.Different drawn-weapon stances (female human caster with staff looks like she's about to do a pole dance.)etc.

I agree with you, but FYI waypoint unlock pack IS available

I'd pay for an expansion, which delivers content, that is worth it to pay for it:

• Cantha as new explorable region with a story about the Deep Sea Dragon and its minions about which Anet is making a stupid pointless riddle and mystery about for 6 years now for absolutely no reason, they could tell us at least its name...
  • Complete Underwater Gameplay Overhaul including explorable Underwater Maps in the Unending Sea and elsewhere where lakes and seas are that we can't explore yet.
    • This includes the implementation of own Underwater Traitlines for all Classes, the merge of Rifle with Harpoon Gun, the merge of Staff with Trident, Underwater Masteries beign implemented that make Underwater gameplay a nicer gameplay experience for players while exploring the underwater maps
  • Player Instances reworked to add Player Housing and fitting Masteries to that kind of content
  • Spears becoming Hybrid Weapons, and finally useable on land, while through E-Specs we would get finally some new Weapon Types added - Chakrams and Whips
  • Missing Minigames getting finally implemented - Polymock, Bar Brawls, Return of Basketball as fully implemented Minigame and on top of that an own CCG with Cards dropping now rarely as loot from killed enemies or be found in Treasure Chests of JPs, Dungeons ect. as rewards, which can be also used as Upgrades that have the unique effect of changing our Skill Skins, if we put them into Infusion Slots, making it possible this way to change the way for example how Necromancer or Elementalist Summons look like, having this way an option to make the skilly look more impressive and nicer animated, together with s those Cards becoming also gemstore stuff, for animated card versions (GWENT sales method).
  • New Adventures being put retroactively also into the old Maps for Expansion owners, so that theres again some reasons more to go revisit older maps for once.
  • impementation of some new World bosses in older Maps, that currently have nonbe, like for example a Dragon Style Minion Boss like Jormags Claws for Primordus in the Fireheart Map, which has currently no Dragon World Boss there, only the Megadestroyer which is a boring ordinary Minion Boss, but just in huge
  • The implementation of Ascended Runes and Sigils together with finally Chef 500/Fishing and Jeweler 500/Digging to get onto the neccessary new Tier 7 Materials required to to craft under Jeweler 500 our of exotic Runes and Sigils the new ascended ones, which are then accountbound unlockers makign the next point then possible.
  • Implementation of finally an own integrated Build Template System
  • Expanding the Guild Hall with more content and features, rasing the Guild Level from currently max 69 to 100, adding two new Guild Halls - 1, A classic tropical island GW1 style, 2) A misty Forest Fortress Style GH
  • Implementation if Weapon Dyeing through a new Painter Crafting Job which can craft the required Weapon Paintworks for that, but which can craft also all other Paints, Paintings for player Housing/GHs, unique craftable Haircolors and Eye Colors ect.
  • 3 New Mount Types being added with Speedsters, Crawlers, and Sharks as underwater mounts
  • Adding retroactively to all older Maps Region Achievements like done in Season 2 with Drytop and Silver Wastes, further giving people this way again reasons as to why go revisit again some older maps for a while.

Stuff like that would make me pay for it, if its put all together into a nice third big content expansion.

It's the closest thing in your poll to player housing. Would love to fix up the Hall of Monuments and decorate it. I'd be willing to pay a bit for that.

And as far as your volleyball option, I believe you were referring to Basket Brawl, which wasn't around for very long. It was broke or something, they removed it from the game to fix it or whatever and it never came back. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Basket_Brawl

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@"Imperadordf.2687" said:I'd pay any amount of money to get a mini of me.

You know that ANet are a company, and you can literally make them that proposal, right? Like, I'm pretty confident that a million dollar offer would get you your miniature, since it is a purely cosmetic item. Ten certainly should.

Probably better to make it an "echo" mini, one that has no skin of its own, but merely echoes the owner's appearance. And I'd probably go for it.

This option because it's the closer one, I'm for players housing. I just want to spend gold on furnitures for my house, not for a legendary or another thing. Want to have this implemented and a real thread about wanted decos/furnitured. /thread too.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Imperadordf.2687" said:I'd pay any amount of money to get a mini of me.

You know that ANet are a company, and you can literally make them that proposal, right? Like, I'm pretty confident that a million dollar offer would get you your miniature, since it is a purely cosmetic item. Ten certainly should.

Probably better to make it an "echo" mini, one that has no skin of its own, but merely echoes the owner's appearance. And I'd probably go for it.

Like a mini of the Doppelganger?

Archived