Anyone have info for after "Raising skyscales"? (spoilers?)

Can anyone who was lucky enough to finish the time gate today (from finishing before reset day 1) give us some information on the next collection?

What are we looking at?Any required map currency resources? Gold investments? More time gates within time gates?Do you have to wait ANOTHER 24 hours before the next collection?

Any information or screenshots are welcome.

Edit: Alright guys reset time, gimmie what you got!

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:Wouldn't those people be on day 4 of the treats at reset today (1 hour ago) and start the next part tomorrow?

This is the case as of today, yes. No one can start Collection #4 yet.

There is some minute information that is on the internet regarding Collection #4 and #5, but we cannot post it on the forums.

@Solori.6025 said:...So I've seen people with the skyscale dyed and apparently able to do spins in the air....Is this a bug or?

You can dye your rented mount and spins do not require a mastery.

The masteries are1) mount while in midair/gliding2) fix rifts and unlock flight paths3) wall jump (converts 1 stamina bar to 66% flight meter)

You can dash by using V or by clicking on the stamina bar itself. I wish we had 3 dashes.

Even if Achievement 4 was unlocked today we'd still have Achievement 5 to do to unlock the skyscale (yep, at least 2 more days). So if there are no more timegates we can probably see a bunch of dragons in LA by the 21st.

@Kidel.2057 said:

@Solori.6025 said:...So I've seen people with the skyscale dyed and apparently able to do spins in the air....Is this a bug or?

You can dye your rented mount and spins do not require a mastery.

The masteries are1) mount while in midair/gliding2) fix rifts and unlock flight paths3) wall jump (converts 1 stamina bar to 66% flight meter)

You can dash by using V or by clicking on the stamina bar itself. I wish we had 3 dashes.

Even if Achievement 4 was unlocked today we'd still have Achievement 5 to do to unlock the skyscale (yep, at least 2 more days). So if there are no more timegates we can probably see a bunch of dragons in LA by the 21st.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

@Daishi.6027 said:So even after finishing day 4 of feeding they have to wait ANOTHER day?

This is the kitten worst.

Yep next collection will be Troublesome Skyscales (can check in your achivements) and it unlocks after daily reset so yes I finish feeding my Skyscale tomorrow then I talk to Gorrik and then I have to wait another 24 damn hours..I could deal with the wait for reset after a collection bull but Raising Skyscales is quite literally wasting my time for the sake of wasting my damn time..At this point it doesn't matter what Anet do to fix these collections they can't give me back the 90+ hours I've had to wait for absolutely no reason just to get this crap done.

So, once we finish raising the Skyscale, we have to wait ANOTHER 24 hours to do anything more? Wow, so much fun. And another charged quartz sink coming up.

At this point I may just pack it in and forget the Skyscale for now. I'm trying to craft a Legendary and can't be spending gold on this wild goose skyscale chase.

@notebene.3190 said:

@"JustTrogdor.7892" said:Here is an update from Reddit. Another collection, looks like some jumping puzzles, mini dungeons, and branded Ley Line Anomaly in Vabbi if what someone posted in the thread is accurate.

Is that the Serpent's Ire thing?

I've never done it but I'm guessing it's this:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Branded_Ley-Line_Anomaly

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Here is an update from Reddit. Another collection, looks like some jumping puzzles, mini dungeons, and branded Ley Line Anomaly in Vabbi if what someone posted in the thread is accurate.

Is that the Serpent's Ire thing?

I've never done it but I'm guessing it's this:

Oh. I've never done that before, that might be fun.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:So, once we finish raising the Skyscale, we have to wait ANOTHER 24 hours to do anything more? Wow, so much fun. And another charged quartz sink coming up.

Yeah.. I felt bad for those who didn't have a charged quatz stockpile but man.. that's just painful.

Hopefully those on the Reddit thread are right about the food being optional so you might not need the quartz, I won't know for sure until i've wasted another 46 hours waiting for Gorrik to get off his butt and give me the 4th collection >.<

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:Some people on Reddit are saying the new food is just to make the collection easier. You can use the food for example in Cursed Shore to attract whatever it is you have to collect or can do it the long way and do the JP for it.

Oh gods, I hope so. That'll make a few parts of this much easier, and not require a ton of Charged Quartz if I'm willing to do the JPs.

Hummm, need a list of the JPs. I have several mesmers, can't hurt to park them at the ends to TP people up when I've got free time.