How do I remove pink from Shimmerwing Skyscale Skin?

Hi everyone,

I currently have a gold Theme. Just recently got my Skyscale. I have tried everything to give my Skyscale shiny Gold Wings and every option has a bright Pink color. I have no Pink selected. Even all Abyss Black shows some pink tones. How can I completely get rid of this? Will this be updated? I will never use it with the pin/purple highlights running an otherwise beautiful skin.

Hi everyone,Thank for your suggestions. I will submit a ticket for a refund. I bought the other Skyscale pack, because I could not make a Gold dragon no matter what combination I tried. I did find some color combinations that made Blue/Green, but nothing with Gold and something that isn't Pink/Purple.

Have you previewed every single dye in the wardrobe? As others have mentioned, there are certain ones that almost wipe out the pink (though I swear that I found one that did so completely). Also, you have something like Matriarch Brass that you wouldn't necessarily associate with a "gold" color scheme but could come very close. I'd test it if I were home....

To find the right colors is kind of difficult. With low shaders my skyscale is red/black/white and looks really good. With high shaders I've found no way to use red/black/white. I just get a pink hue and no real black. So many colors look completely different with high shaders, either with pink or green shimmering that doesn't look like the intended color. For me it's not a problem as I play with low shaders, but probably other people think that I've dyed my skyscale absolutely terrible :)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the suggestions. I like playing on near max settings, including high shades. I'm not going to change my settings to make a mount (almost work). I even tried medium settings (which I didn't like) and still couldn't find any gold combination that didn't have some shade of pink in it. Which is for the best, as I want to play with high shaders. I literally tried every color combination (hours of time).

This mount was a waste for me. There should be a way to change the glow. Let it default to one of the chosen colors or something. I am really disappointing in this mount, and believe Anet should at least warn their customers that there is a an obvious pink glow that will have an extreme affect on all color schemes in the store to do the right thing and give players a proper heads up.

I really appreciate everyone that has attempted to help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived