What happened

To game?Whole morning i have been trying to find any dungeon groups without any success.

No groups at all besides 1 champion run.

Where is everyone?I get it,its still early in the morning,but my serves has medium population,which means there's solid amount of players,and i strongly doubt everyone single player is asleep.

Champion Runs (you mean Boss Runs, I assume?) are not listed in the same category as dungeons. Try look under "Dungeons".

It's Tuesday morning. Most people are at work. Could explain the lack of available players/groups.

There are no servers in open world PvE. The population you mentioned only counts for WvW. PvE servers are devided into "NA" and "EU".

@Ghetx.1752 said:To game?Whole morning i have been trying to find any dungeon groups without any success.

No groups at all besides 1 champion run.

Where is everyone?I get it,its still early in the morning,but my serves has medium population,which means there's solid amount of players,and i strongly doubt everyone single player is asleep.

Did you just log in for the first time after years or something? Core Dungeons nowdays are pretty much dead content, and it has been that way ever since HoT came out in 2015. End game PvE nowdays means playing meta events in level 80 maps, or fractals of the mists, or raids.

Do you mean you've created a LFG listing for the dungeon you want to play and no one has responded? Or do you mean you're waiting for someone else to create a listing for you to join? If it's the second one then that's likely to be at least part of the problem - a lot of people will look for groups being advertised but relatively few will create a listing, so you get lots of people looking at the LFG tool, all thinking they're the only one and no one else is interested.

I don't know if this is relevant for you but I find it helps to remind myself that all you're doing is creating a listing. It doesn't mean you are volunteering to lead the group or implying you're an expert on that dungeon and can show other people how to do it. Especially since group listings have a free text box so you can write whatever you want, including something like "casual player doing this for the first time, group open to anyone who wants to join in" so people know exactly what to expect when they join.

Having said that you did post this on a Tuesday morning, about 9:30am UK time which means it's mid-morning in Europe and the middle of the night in America, so there will be fewer people online than at other times. If you're able to get on at different times then evenings (evening server time, not necessarily your local time) and weekends tend to be much more active.