Icebrood Ogre mini pet & booster giveaway - Alienware

Danikat.8537

https://uk.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2097403/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/guild-wars-2-icebrood-saga-heros-bundle-key-giveaway?fbclid=IwAR0GWY256DH9Occ5gQ_LhIHULKMXEVtz9Ovk6kRuNM70-wpWrXlsHAaAUGM

In case anyone hasn't already seen it Alienware are giving away codes for the Icebrood Saga Hero's Bundle (the same one Quiznos are giving away) which includes a new, and so far exclusive Icebrood Ogre mini pet, 10 slot bag and karma, item and XP boosters.

These codes can be claimed by people outside the USA and will work on EU server accounts. I don't know what other limitations there might be, but there's a limited number of codes so if you want one I recommend trying it. (And reporting back on if it's available where you are so we know.)

Note: you have to redeem the code on the account page of the GW2 website, not in-game.

I got mine a few days ago. It said 700something then. I think they added more since.

As for why ANet re-offered this "Quiznos exclusive" reward with Alienware: my guess is that one of the few remaining Quiznos is near ANet's office, so ANet thought a partnership would be a good idea, but ANet didn't realize that Quiznos is "Critically Endangered" in most of the USA. Also, the Alienware offer covers all the servers, not just NA, so that's a definite improvement.

I don't think they ever said this bundle was exclusive to Quiznos, they just started offering it first. I suspect Anet created it to help promote the Icebrood Saga and then offered it to anyone who wanted to do a give-away.

I'm glad they did something which is available outside the USA though. It's frustrating when you want to get a promotional code, you're willing to go through the steps required but it's not possible because it's not available in your country and going to another country to get it isn't possible/practical.