ability to hide legendary trinket effects when???

Moi.5013

So now we can hide our weapons, back piece and several pieces of armor but still can not turn off the annoying effects of legendary trinkets?? Its the only thing keeping me from making them because its just too much visual clutter for me to play with. Please make this happen Anet....it cant be that difficult can it?

• Like 1

@Moi.5013 said:So now we can hide our weapons, back piece and several pieces of armor but still can not turn off the annoying effects of legendary trinkets?? Its the only thing keeping me from making them because its just too much visual clutter for me to play with. Please make this happen Anet....it cant be that difficult can it?

Considering neither of the trinkets show on the character they may have to remove none or all of the auras a person use.

We can now hide unsheathed weapons for free, because they clip with a monetized cape.Meanwhile, "hiding" boots still is a disgustingly rare item from one outdated source, rather than a toggle.

I don't even see the point in making legendary trinkets and hiding the visual effect, when getting ascended trinkets is so easy.Given how the loadout system interacts with legendaries, legendaries provide no advantage anymore either.

@Linken.6345 said:

@flog.3485 said:Maybe in the future it would be best to have the opportunity to craft a trinket with legendary properties but no aura (through 500 jewelry for example)

Yea they did talk about this for weapons aswell never came anything out of it.

Well it’s never too late to add them. Players will never complain about end game goal and new content will always need to provide new end game goal.

• 3 months later...

I'd cheer like a maniac if an option to get rid of those auras arose. I specifically use multiple sets of armor and weapons on my character because I like to have her look different depending on what build is being used. Legendaries are thus not too useful there.

Trinkets had me excited to finally go legendary, since they dont have skins and thus wouldnt impact having multiple looks for multiple builds. And then come the auras. Dreams crushed.

Visual clutter aside, as long as the auras can't be disabled, the legendary trinkets wont be used by me. They'd crash and burn any character fantasy I built.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping this thread instead of making a new one.

I’ve noticed that when I’m in SAB, the three trinkets don’t show the aura. It may be the same with the two they released recently as well. The legendary armor animation still occurs.

So if they can disable the aura here, why not make it a toggle? Clearly there must be some endpoint established to allow them to disable it specifically for SAB?

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Bumping this thread instead of making a new one.

I’ve noticed that when I’m in SAB, the three trinkets don’t show the aura. It may be the same with the two they released recently as well. The legendary armor animation still occurs.

So if they can disable the aura here, why not make it a toggle? Clearly there must be some endpoint established to allow them to disable it specifically for SAB?

PREACH!!!