One dodge

Magolith.9412

@BadMed.3846 said:

@viquing.8254 said:@Don Vega Van Kain.9842 :Don't worry, I konw the troll but I have plethora of time.

Don't bother yourself with BadMed, he has a large part in the hate history of mirage (i already have some fights with him.....in the forum)

He says he haven't whine about mesmer, just give a look to everything he post ;)

Why is it so hard for you Mesmer mains to accept a simple fact that you've been largely carried by a broken spec over the years. From one shot shatter to Condi spam bot; you've had your fair share of every possible broken build that requires no skill and even bots can easily master. C'mon, just accept the fact and stop pretending.

Stating the fact is not whining.

Where are your proves fact ?Last time someone did the effort to play mesmer to highligh how op it was, it failed miserably. When will you put proves to your imagination ?Why it's so hard to share us proves of your facts like mesmers leaderboard representations, stream fight and other non-biased cry ?

I said Mirage had been OP since the start of the game. The patch has landed and I support the changes fully. Is it still OP or not will be clear soon.

I don't intend on proving anything to anyone. None of you mirage mains have ever proved anything. All I see is cries for more power creep and accessibility to broken builds.

Let me be very clear:The developers did very well in determining how to nerf mirage. Great work! No, I'm no expert but I trust the developers know more than me and most of you. I simply reject your calls for buffs and support the nerfs as they were necessary.

You see, there's nothing here to prove. It's my opinion and I stick to it. Regardless of how much noise the other forces make!

1) What you said based on your personnal experience mean nothing. Look at leaderboard, class representation, mAt representation. At best it was in the average since release in the all class context.2) it's to the guys who came here throwing false facts to prove what he says, not to the opposite.3) The developers just break every synergy, leaving dead traits and spec every nerf. They just go to the whine forum hype and what is said on twitch top stream when they interact with players here.4) You don't just reject calls and support nerf as they were necessary, you just reject mesmer as a class and support nerf whatever it is.5) You see, there's something to prove, you just haven't any data behind you and everytime we ask for thing more valuable instead of your opinion, we get wind.

1.) Majority of the posts here are based on personal experience. Some rare ones are based on statistics and solid evidence. As far as I know, there is no evidence requirement to post here.

2.) There are plenty of Mesmer broken build supporters here who want to voice their concerns about the patch. I simply want to say that I think otherwise. I don't care what others think, nor do I go and attack them for posting their thoughts here. Others often try to attack me, but that's fine. Doesn't bother me.

3.) The developers review how a class has been performing over time. Nerfs are implemented where needed.

4.) I only support Mirage nerfs actively. I'm not against other class nerfs by any means. Mirage has just been too broken so I like voicing my concerns around it.

5.) There's nothing to prove. These are opinions. Take em or leave em.

Read your own #1 point, then apply it to the other 4. Why should any of us take your word for it, given that you just stated majority of posts (yours included) are based on personal experience. The game is not balanced around Silver rank.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BadMed.3846 said:

@viquing.8254 said:@Don Vega Van Kain.9842 :Don't worry, I konw the troll but I have plethora of time.

Don't bother yourself with BadMed, he has a large part in the hate history of mirage (i already have some fights with him.....in the forum)

He says he haven't whine about mesmer, just give a look to everything he post ;)

Why is it so hard for you Mesmer mains to accept a simple fact that you've been largely carried by a broken spec over the years. From one shot shatter to Condi spam bot; you've had your fair share of every possible broken build that requires no skill and even bots can easily master. C'mon, just accept the fact and stop pretending.

Where are your proves fact ?Last time someone did the effort to play mesmer to highligh how op it was, it failed miserably. When will you put proves to your imagination ?Why it's so hard to share us proves of your facts like mesmers leaderboard representations, stream fight and other non-biased cry ?

I said Mirage had been OP since the start of the game. The patch has landed and I support the changes fully. Is it still OP or not will be clear soon.

I don't intend on proving anything to anyone. None of you mirage mains have ever proved anything. All I see is cries for more power creep and accessibility to broken builds.

Let me be very clear:The developers did very well in determining how to nerf mirage. Great work! No, I'm no expert but I trust the developers know more than me and most of you. I simply reject your calls for buffs and support the nerfs as they were necessary.

You see, there's nothing here to prove. It's my opinion and I stick to it. Regardless of how much noise the other forces make!

1) What you said based on your personnal experience mean nothing. Look at leaderboard, class representation, mAt representation. At best it was in the average since release in the all class context.2) it's to the guys who came here throwing false facts to prove what he says, not to the opposite.3) The developers just break every synergy, leaving dead traits and spec every nerf. They just go to the whine forum hype and what is said on twitch top stream when they interact with players here.4) You don't just reject calls and support nerf as they were necessary, you just reject mesmer as a class and support nerf whatever it is.5) You see, there's something to prove, you just haven't any data behind you and everytime we ask for thing more valuable instead of your opinion, we get wind.

1.) Majority of the posts here are based on personal experience. Some rare ones are based on statistics and solid evidence. As far as I know, there is no evidence requirement to post here.

2.) There are plenty of Mesmer broken build supporters here who want to voice their concerns about the patch. I simply want to say that I think otherwise. I don't care what others think, nor do I go and attack them for posting their thoughts here. Others often try to attack me, but that's fine. Doesn't bother me.

3.) The developers review how a class has been performing over time. Nerfs are implemented where needed.

4.) I only support Mirage nerfs actively. I'm not against other class nerfs by any means. Mirage has just been too broken so I like voicing my concerns around it.

1) False, some are based on evidence like mAt stream link, first mesmer position in leaderboard or even math calculation on skills.2) There is more hater mesmers supporter than the opposite and can you describe how builds that aren't good in teamfight, have under the average mobility and with a burst who work only on full zerker pve build is broken ? Mean if mesmer is broken, what about some other class ?3) The developers just listen the number of cry so that they imagine more casual will play afterwards, if they lose a mesmer player to get 2 gardian players, they are happy.4) When is the last time you don't support mesmer nerf ? :) Seems you just like trolling.5) I will not let you troll for age here.

@ArlAlt.1630 said:

Read your own #1 point, then apply it to the other 4. Why should any of us take your word for it, given that you just stated majority of posts (yours included) are based on personal experience. The game is not balanced around Silver rank.

I appreciate the effort you put in to reading and understanding. The game won't be balanced around Plat either. The game needs to be balanced around the tier where majority of the playerbase is. Reason is quite simple - "Commercial Viability".

I'm sure you know where it is!

@BadMed.3846 said:

I appreciate the effort you put in to reading and understanding. The game won't be balanced around Plat either. The game needs to be balanced around the tier where majority of the playerbase is. Reason is quite simple - "Commercial Viability".

Competitive modes should be balanced around competitive players. If you cant handle fair even game go play single player games and kill AI to your hearths content.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Competitive modes should be balanced around competitive players. If you cant handle fair even game go play single player games and kill AI to your hearths content.

I'll keep playing what I like. I hope you're enjoying BDO ;).

@Leonidrex.5649 said:Competitive modes should be balanced around competitive players. If you cant handle fair even game go play single player games and kill AI to your hearths content.

however, if balance doesn't account for the experience of new players, being ROFL-stomped without knowing what did it, there's a good chance potential new players will quit the mode without ever giving it a chance. Hence, balance cannot rely entirely on the higher tier of competition. :/

Mirage is really good against bad players who doesn't pay attention to anything during a fight - who just wanna spam their random keys and get a chance to win. As soon as a clone come out they are almost default lose because it's just so confusing for them to deal with. So they come to forums campaigning to have anything that requires them to pay attention removed.

This is why mirage is really good at facerolling nubs. But it has never been particularly good against players who pay attention to what happens hence why even in their hated days didn't really do well in the highest pvp etc. Because they are only good against nubs who just wanna faceroll keys for win chance.

They fucking up so much nerfing mirage core strengths down and away, it's just made it so now you need to be an absolute expert to use all skills because you have only the tiniest window to do anything while your defenses are up and if you don't time accurately like few players can then you are just getting steamrolled. Now they have nerfed mirage so far down even bad players can handle them without much difficulty, with the result that now they absolutely suck against best players. They have ruined mirage, and chronos is now better for condi.[moderator: content edited]

@Crackmonster.2790 said:

Mirage is really good against bad players who doesn't pay attention to anything during a fight - who just wanna spam their random keys and get a chance to win. As soon as a clone come out they are almost default lose because it's just so confusing for them to deal with. So they come to forums campaigning to have anything that requires them to pay attention removed.

This is why mirage is really good at facerolling nubs. But it has never been particularly good against players who pay attention to what happens hence why even in their hated days didn't really do well in the highest pvp etc. Because they are only good against nubs who just wanna faceroll keys for win chance.

They kitten up so much nerfing mirage core strengths down and away, it's just made it so now you need to be an absolute expert to use all skills because you have only the tiniest window to do anything while your defenses are up and if you don't time accurately like few players can then you are just getting steamrolled. Now they have nerfed mirage so far down even bad players can handle them without much difficulty, with the result that now they absolutely suck against best players. They have ruined mirage, and chronos is now better for condi.

i agree, mirage is pretty much a noobstomper right now. It dies pretty quickly to an exp player who knows about timing their burst. Just wait for the mirage to dodge and bait distortion if its up then nuke.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@holly lyn.2173 said:now Mesmers can use this post to talk about/promote other games

they dont read the forums anyways :DBDO -> Black Desert Online.Currently 4th year anniversary, free on steam.

EDIT since yesterday you can no longer get it free. PepeHands.

That game is not only p2w but the grind is litterally endless, no level cap, open pk, and tons and tons of scams with microtransactions, go play something like ESO, FFXIV or even archeage unleashed.

@kraai.7265 said:

@holly lyn.2173 said:now Mesmers can use this post to talk about/promote other games

they dont read the forums anyways :DBDO -> Black Desert Online.Currently 4th year anniversary, free on steam.

That game is not only p2w but the grind is litterally endless, no level cap, open pk, and tons and tons of scams with microtransactions, go play something like ESO, FFXIV or even archeage unleashed.

so far im having fun, more then GW 2I have a friend that plays FFXIV and all he does is craft gear, does boss and quits untill new boss comes out lol.dunno about archage or eso tho.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

so far im having fun, more then GW 2I have a friend that plays FFXIV and all he does is craft gear, does boss and quits untill new boss comes out lol.dunno about archage or eso tho.

I think most MMOs are in that category.

Before I finally quit WoW it was a holding pattern of logging in for raid nights once a week, finish some odd dailies here and there and do nothing until the next raid wing or tier came out.

In my younger days I'd stay subbed through those dead times, but eventually I started to cancel the subscription until the new thing was out.

@Starbreaker.6507 said:

Before I finally quit WoW it was a holding pattern of logging in for raid nights once a week, finish some odd dailies here and there and do nothing until the next raid wing or tier came out.

In my younger days I'd stay subbed through those dead times, but eventually I started to cancel the subscription until the new thing was out.

I mostly play R6 siege and league anyways.waaay better balanced and developed then this mess.classes dont get shafted for 50% repeatedly every month for years on end for shit and giggles there.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

I mostly play R6 siege and league anyways.waaay better balanced and developed then this mess.classes dont get shafted for 50% repeatedly every month for years on end for kitten and giggles there.

I think PvP in MMOs always have that issue, at least what I saw from my time in WoW and here.

For me I actually fired up GW1 again because let's face it...7 AI heroes are sometimes smarter than players you get grouped with.

@Starbreaker.6507 said:

I mostly play R6 siege and league anyways.waaay better balanced and developed then this mess.classes dont get shafted for 50% repeatedly every month for years on end for kitten and giggles there.

I think PvP in MMOs always have that issue, at least what I saw from my time in WoW and here.

For me I actually fired up GW1 again because let's face it...7 AI heroes are sometimes smarter than players you get grouped with.

PvP in gw2 had a good chance due to equal gear thingy going on for it.but horrid balance and incompetence at the top smushed any hope. there is new expansion coming out, the last hope me thinks.I honestly dont know if I will even bother looking at it

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

PvP in gw2 had a good chance due to equal gear thingy going on for it.but horrid balance and incompetence at the top smushed any hope. there is new expansion coming out, the last hope me thinks.I honestly dont know if I will even bother looking at it

GW2 had a lot of issues since the release. Some(Most?) of the pros from GW1 couldn't be bothered to get GW2 once they saw the combat system/skills.I get kind of sad knowing that some people in gw2 never got to try gw1's pvp, that was my best gaming experience ever.

I currently play BDO as an alt game but it really isn't worth getting into at this point if you want to PvP (sometimes you have no choice). The gear grind can either be really good or really bad for you, in my experience 3+ years in and my gear is behind a friend I got into the game who had been playing for 5 months - this is mainly due to RNG upgrades where if you fail you revert your progress, at a high enough point each upgrade attempt is like making a legendary in GW2. It's a very P2W game.

Furthermore let's pretend that you reach softcap, which takes an abnormal amount of time (you wouldn't be able to do this as a parent/full time worker or student in post-secondary), there are players that have been pouring money and no lifing the game since release, who can straight up just come up to you and 1 shot you, while you have zero chance to do anything to them.

Gear isnt like guildwars where ascended is a noticeable step up from exotic, but not so OP that exotics don't stand a chance. The difference between a moderately achievable TRI (18th upgrade per item) and TET (difficult to achieve (19th upgrade) is massive. A TET player can blow up someone in even one upgrade less with no chance to fight back. Then you have PEN (near impossible to reach) which does the same thing TET does to TRI. They added a new gold sink into that PEN level since a lot of veteran players reached that point called caphras, which takes this imbalance even further. With that being said, if PvP was more accessible and balanced gear wise, I would probably enjoy that game more than guild wars currently - I did have massive fun when I got to play against equally geared players - the games PvP is lightning fast and with some of the fastest classes in PvP like Musa and ninja it's like fighting in an episode Dragonball z when you have two skilled players against each other.

@Strider.7849 said:I currently play BDO as an alt game but it really isn't worth getting into at this point if you want to PvP (sometimes you have no choice). The gear grind can either be really good or really bad for you, in my experience 3+ years in and my gear is behind a friend I got into the game who had been playing for 5 months - this is mainly due to RNG upgrades where if you fail you revert your progress, at a high enough point each upgrade attempt is like making a legendary in GW2. It's a very P2W game.

Furthermore let's pretend that you reach softcap, which takes an abnormal amount of time (you wouldn't be able to do this as a parent/full time worker or student in post-secondary), there are players that have been pouring money and no lifing the game since release, who can straight up just come up to you and 1 shot you, while you have zero chance to do anything to them.

Gear isnt like guildwars where ascended is a noticeable step up from exotic, but not so OP that exotics don't stand a chance. The difference between a moderately achievable TRI (18th upgrade per item) and TET (difficult to achieve (19th upgrade) is massive. A TET player can blow up someone in even one upgrade less with no chance to fight back. Then you have PEN (near impossible to reach) which does the same thing TET does to TRI. They added a new gold sink into that PEN level since a lot of veteran players reached that point called caphras, which takes this imbalance even further. With that being said, if PvP was more accessible and balanced gear wise, I would probably enjoy that game more than guild wars currently - I did have massive fun when I got to play against equally geared players - the games PvP is lightning fast and with some of the fastest classes in PvP like Musa and ninja it's like fighting in an episode Dragonball z when you have two skilled players against each other.

I pvp with similar geared friends.pvp is like a dance, first to stumble loses, I like it alot.not the GW bullshit where peeps facetank for 30s becouse HURR DURR im guardian im allowed to.

mirage is fine but above all way more fun to play for me

instead of mostly spamming ambushes for both offensive and defense you now have to use more to do dmg and surviveAs for the 1 dodge, it's something you have to get used to but not necessarily a huge nerf for today's standards - you shouldn't use to deal dmg anymore so much, and there is a few ways to refill endurance quickly after dodge (sigil, rune). With only a few secs downtime mirage still has plenty of tools to fill the gapelusive mind is now pretty strong as well

@Koen.1327 said:mirage is fine but above all way more fun to play for me

instead of mostly spamming ambushes for both offensive and defense you now have to use more to do dmg and surviveAs for the 1 dodge, it's something you have to get used to but not necessarily a huge nerf for today's standards - you shouldn't use to deal dmg anymore so much, and there is a few ways to refill endurance quickly after dodge (sigil, rune). With only a few secs downtime mirage still has plenty of tools to fill the gapelusive mind is now pretty strong as well

I suggest you don't use dodge. It's more interesting not to use dodge.I don't know what fun is mirage without endurance?