Triggered mes main btw! :)

Cjay.6312

@Koen.1327 said:cmirage wins hard vs condi thief, probably easiest out of all meta specs and definitely one you can kill in 10 secsit has lots of losing matchups, but pretty much all barely but has good roaming capabilities and good dmg

in ranked mirage or core mes is just fine, and nerfs to other strong specs are expected so it will be even strongerevery class had to adapt to the new meta i guess just mirages are struggling leaving their brainless ih builds behind

Yeah sure, that's why misha is leaving mesmer in mota playing class he didn't master.Your sarcasm is at very high level.

@Koen.1327 said:ye you just need to hit 1 burst and interrupt heal and then thief is forced to port out or will die very fast unlike other specs

If they steal on you (they will) they have resistance + stab protected by 999 useless boons. Your burst is invalid. Your interrupts (only magic bullet) are invalid.

Sure if you have all cds you won’t die but a cthief won't 1v1 you lol.

@viquing.8254 said:

@Koen.1327 said:cmirage wins hard vs condi thief, probably easiest out of all meta specs and definitely one you can kill in 10 secsit has lots of losing matchups, but pretty much all barely but has good roaming capabilities and good dmg

in ranked mirage or core mes is just fine, and nerfs to other strong specs are expected so it will be even strongerevery class had to adapt to the new meta i guess just mirages are struggling leaving their brainless ih builds behind

Yeah sure, that's why misha is leaving mesmer in mota playing class he didn't master.Your sarcasm is at very high level.

why would u even bring up mota when im talking about ranked, relevant for 100% of the people on this forumguess ranger is also trash cuz boyce played nec, or [insert any] who swapped to revpretty sure herald would replace many other specs in mota if class stacking was allowed so mes wouldn't be lonely

@Koen.1327 said:

why would u even bring up mota when im talking about ranked, relevant for 100% of the people on this forumguess ranger is also trash cuz boyce played nec, or [insert any] who swapped to revpretty sure herald would replace many other specs in mota if class stacking was allowed so mes wouldn't be lonely

the point is that mesmer is so far down the list that even without class stacking, mes is not a viable choice at all.and I dont mean specs, I mean entire CLASS.war and mes are in the shitter.

@Koen.1327 said:

Considering last season I was the first main mes on leaderboard, you can talk about mota, ranked or whatever, mesmer is dead. And a slighty nerf to "other strong spec" will not do anything about it.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

the point is that mesmer is so far down the list that even without class stacking, mes is not a viable choice at all.and I dont mean specs, I mean entire CLASS.war and mes are in the kitten.

viable enough to win monthly (before some classes even got nerfed), or to beat 3 renegade team that won the next monthlysure, mes was dropped from the best team but this is not my interpretation of "so far" down the list and certainly not for ranked

@viquing.8254 said:

Considering last season I was the first main mes on leaderboard, you can talk about mota, ranked or whatever, mesmer is dead. And a slighty nerf to "other strong spec" will not do anything about it.

compared to 1 or 2 mes mains in season(s) before that? pretty sure i've seen you above misha in the past as wellyour rating is the same as before the patch i guess mes is working just fine for you

@Koen.1327 said:

compared to 1 or 2 mes mains in season(s) before that? pretty sure i've seen you above misha in the past as wellyour rating is the same as before the patch i guess mes is working just fine for you

1 mes over 70 players, only war does it worst.Before there was at least 1 top 50.

@viquing.8254 said:

1 mes over 70 players, only war does it worst.Before there was at least 1 top 50.

mes was always underrepresented, and was the least represented the last season before patchnot saying mes is best ever but you sure make it sound cmirage is at the same level as chrono or core engi

cmirage works for me just fine, but is my opinion that far off that you ignore the people who apparently not just struggle with condi thief but also think it hard counters mirage? really as a casual player farming condi thieves was the easiest climb to p3 ever

@Koen.1327 said:

the point is that mesmer is so far down the list that even without class stacking, mes is not a viable choice at all.and I dont mean specs, I mean entire CLASS.war and mes are in the kitten.

viable enough to win monthly (before some classes even got nerfed), or to beat 3 renegade team that won the next monthlysure, mes was dropped from the best team but this is not my interpretation of "so far" down the list and certainly not for ranked

That monthly was very shortly after the megabalance and people didn't have a grip on the meta at large yet. It hasn't come close to winning since then and the mesmer main who won that monthly has completely abandoned mesmer in favor of other classes.

It's almost like we knew this would happen when taking away their second evade, when they already had less evades than most of the medium armors lol.Also even if Condi Mirage is barely playable where does that leave Power Mirage? Actually where does that leave power in general? A misnomer of a one shot build on core, that functions significantly worse than thief regardless of flavor of damage? Great.

For it's shoddy design, going mes is enough of a drawback, elite specs only served to fix the class to make it on par. Mes didn't need drawbacks for slotting elites, especially not as harsh as the ones we got.

When condi over performed all that needed to be addressed was the application methods, and every change made instead to reign it in has only served to make it clunky and unwieldy, and unfairly nerfed power. Moreover it didn't help that players refused to use genuine built-in counter play, that was exploitable on ANY build, and decided to cry for nerfs.

Can we take the knee off of Mesmer's neck already?

@Moradorin.6217 said:

@pacwax.3402 said:Mesmer is fine. Of course it's relatively weak compared to other classes right now, but i expect it to be decent again once some of the overperforming stuff gets nerfed. It has winning matchups against some of the meta classes, good mobility and a good +1. You can easily play it in ranked and get to p3+ solo q with it if you are a good player.

winning matchup into meta classes? o.O like what classes specifically?roaming its against thief, so it auto loses.on sides there is rev and holo and rangers so it auto loses, and teamfights its against tempests, 25k+ hp necros or reapers, firebrands and revs.who does it counter? heck mes used to counter warrior, power rev and necro preety good, now it doesnt mean jack since necro can facetank all dmg you throw at it, your dmg is burst oriented so IL just eats it even if you somehow land it.

PSpeeps will come here and say mesmer is fine and that we need to nerf other OP classes and leave mesmer as it is.Its their effort to keep mesmer garbage and not sound stupid by asking for nerfs lol

It has decent matchups against condi thief, condi rev, power rev, warriors, lr weaver, reapers and even core necros. It can win against holos if you play well and the holo misplays once. It can beat soulbeast aswell. The thing with mesmer is that it doesn't straight up hardcounter any class. Most of these matchups are between like a 30-70% and misplaying on mesmer is punished way more than it is on other classes. It can also decently pressure tempests and fb in teamfights.The main problem for mesmer is that d/p thief still counters it and that it competes with thief for the roaming/decap role.If they nerfed the mesmer stolen ability from thief and increased portal duation to like 45 sec mesmer would be viable again.I am a mesmer main btw and i am playing mesmer pretty much exclusivly.

Trying pull a rabbit out of your kitten and calling it facts about how good mesmer is, doesnt mean kitten. Lets see some clips of you showing off how this is true or some data to show that you know what are talking about and are not literally making it up as you go. Cause it seems allot like you are just making it up as you go hoping to convince people mesmer is ok, but its in a kitten place rn and we all know it.

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with anything that concerns Mesmer - my point is solely against the posting clips which as someone who has done that in the past; people will critique the video negatively to fit their narrative. I.e. show something that works and people will say well, the opponent(s) were bad, this was wrong, that was wrong, this wouldn't work against a decent player. The benefit always seems to be to the person who claims it can't work, just my 2 cents.

@Strider.7849 said:

@pacwax.3402 said:Mesmer is fine. Of course it's relatively weak compared to other classes right now, but i expect it to be decent again once some of the overperforming stuff gets nerfed. It has winning matchups against some of the meta classes, good mobility and a good +1. You can easily play it in ranked and get to p3+ solo q with it if you are a good player.

winning matchup into meta classes? o.O like what classes specifically?roaming its against thief, so it auto loses.on sides there is rev and holo and rangers so it auto loses, and teamfights its against tempests, 25k+ hp necros or reapers, firebrands and revs.who does it counter? heck mes used to counter warrior, power rev and necro preety good, now it doesnt mean jack since necro can facetank all dmg you throw at it, your dmg is burst oriented so IL just eats it even if you somehow land it.

PSpeeps will come here and say mesmer is fine and that we need to nerf other OP classes and leave mesmer as it is.Its their effort to keep mesmer garbage and not sound stupid by asking for nerfs lol

It has decent matchups against condi thief, condi rev, power rev, warriors, lr weaver, reapers and even core necros. It can win against holos if you play well and the holo misplays once. It can beat soulbeast aswell. The thing with mesmer is that it doesn't straight up hardcounter any class. Most of these matchups are between like a 30-70% and misplaying on mesmer is punished way more than it is on other classes. It can also decently pressure tempests and fb in teamfights.The main problem for mesmer is that d/p thief still counters it and that it competes with thief for the roaming/decap role.If they nerfed the mesmer stolen ability from thief and increased portal duation to like 45 sec mesmer would be viable again.I am a mesmer main btw and i am playing mesmer pretty much exclusivly.

Trying pull a rabbit out of your kitten and calling it facts about how good mesmer is, doesnt mean kitten. Lets see some clips of you showing off how this is true or some data to show that you know what are talking about and are not literally making it up as you go. Cause it seems allot like you are just making it up as you go hoping to convince people mesmer is ok, but its in a kitten place rn and we all know it.

I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with anything that concerns Mesmer - my point is solely against the posting clips which as someone who has done that in the past; people will critique the video negatively to fit their narrative. I.e. show something that works and people will say well, the opponent(s) were bad, this was wrong, that was wrong, this wouldn't work against a decent player. The benefit always seems to be to the person who claims it can't work, just my 2 cents.

Ok,sure but that doesnt change the fact that they assert specifically that mesmer has "good matchups with condi rev, confi thief, power rev, weavers, and core necro for side nodes which is a joke and not at all accurate and they supply no proof or indication that is anything but bullshit. So Sure video proof could be picked apart, but that doesnt really matter. If what they are saying was true and they knew it they could just reference some MOTA matches that demonstrate it, or somthing, but its not true so they cant and didnt.