[Suggestion] Propose the Next Elite!

Shirlias.8104

Hi fellas,i thought that would have been nice a thread to gather all possible Elite proposal for the incoming expansions.Maybe ANET would like the Concept, maybe some skills, or else some adjustement could be useful for the currents avaible... or could be simply fun to read each other proposals.

Template:

Elite Name: Name of the Elite SpecializationClass: Name of the Class which uses itWeapon unlocked: Weapon given by the EliteWeapon Skills: Weapon skills ( if kits or combinations, like thieves or weaver, are included, explain them all.Skill Category unlocked: New kind of skills unlocked by the EliteUtility/Elite: A brief description of the new Utility and Elite skills.Traits:: Description of Minor/GM traits ( or maybe just the essential traits which should make the Elite work )F1 changes: Modifies to F1 skill/sRole: Supposed Role ( Support/dps/bunker/condition etc... )Mechanics: Here you'll give a brief, or detailed description of how the class should work with that new elite.Others: Equipment or something else

Guess there's everything... hope you enjoy the idea!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elite Name: BardClass: ThiefWeapon unlocked: Focus ( because of "the minstrell" legendary focus )Weapon Skills:

1. Remove Chill/Cripple/Immobilizing and give Swiftness to up 5 allies
  2. Gives Resistance ( 1 sec ) and Regen up to 5 allies

With dagger main hand

1. Immobilize the target, then evade backward

With sword main hand

1. Dance backward ( evading like spear 5, but for half duration ), removing blind from allies every sec.

With pistol main hand

1. slightly charged shot which steal 2 boons

Skill Category unlocked: Shouts

Utility Skills

1. Superspeed + 1/2 sec evade
  2. Slightly channeled. Alacrity and slightly heal each pulse.
  3. Aoe Knockback + Breakstun ( self )+ Aoe Stability ( 1 stack )
  4. Aoe taunt + Protection/Resistance/Aegis self.

Elite

1. Long song > Apply resistance, Remove condition on pulse and heal for every condition removed.

Traits:: Traits could give some condition removal on specify boons ( with an internal gcd maybe ) and something swiftness related.

F1 changes: Aoe around the Bard. Channeling ( with initiative drain ). Gives Might/Fury/Regen/Swiftness. When pressed again, Aoe heal.Role: Support

Mechanics: I'd give him specify traits to select how to specialize. Also i am thinking a variant with "kits" as "instruments".Others: -

Elite Name: Welder (maybe a better name)Class: EngineerWeapon unlocked: Staff (laser shooting rod)Weapon Skills: 1. Laser beam (basic attack, pierce)

1. Blinding flash (shoots lasers in a cone, low damage and inflict Blind)
  2. Discharge Rod (jumps back and leave a burning field on the ground)
  3. A melee attack with the staff that will stunn oponen
  4. Shoots multiple fire balls over and area that explodes on impact.Skill Category unlocked: Craft tools (for each time you crit an enemy, you collect Scraps. You can use them for utilities and elites). Max 20 scraps.Utility/Elite:1. Heal >> Craft led armor(heal, 2 condi cure + some condi immunity) >> Consume 3 scraps
    1. Utility 1 >> Craft gun (craft and attack enemy with a improvized gun (crafted gun is random): >> Consume 4 scrapsa. Improvised pistol >> shoot enemy 3 times an dinflict 3 stacks of burnb. Improvised rifle >> shoot the enemy once and daze himc. Improvised hand cannon >> shoot the enemy once and knockback him.
    2. Utility 2 >> Craft turret (same as before, but this time crafts and places a turret) >> Consume 6 scrapsa. Improvised rifle turret >> shoots enemy and inflict bleeding with every shootb. Improvised lightning rod >> slow attacks, shock enemy and daze him for some secondsc. Improvised cannon turret >> aoe explosive attacks
      1. Utility 3 >> Craft battle gyros (crafts 2 gyros that follows you and shoot inflicting bleeding at an enemy) >> Consume 10 scraps
    3. Elite >> Craft battle mech (crafts an improvised battle mecha that replaces your weapon skills and lock your heal and utilities) >> Consume 18 scrapsTraits:: Traits could improve max scrap capacity, scrap collection and reduce scrap cost. A trait will reduce recharge skills on mecha)F1 changes: F1 >> activate led suit (gives prot)F2 >> throw handmade explosive (throw a bomb that inflicts burn to one target)F3 >> shocking net (tooldbelt ; shoots an electric net that cripple and short-dazze the target)F4 >> Unstable gyro (throw an unstable gyro that will fly to the target and when reach it will detonate and aoe knockback)F5 >> Rocket barrage (craft an improvise drocket launcher and launch 3 rockets to one target ; aoe damage)Role: dps/condiMechanics: It can be played as a power/condi turret buildOthers: ~

@rapthorne.7345 said:As much as scourge addresses the lack of support for Necromancer, I would still love to see a Haemomancer (blood mage).

A class themed around blood used to heal perhaps based on condition damage, whereby bleeding enemies heals allies, etc etc.

Hmmm maybe Elixir skills.Or couldn't be related?

A guildie and I were talking about the Necromancer last week and one of the mechanics I missed was sacrificial skills. So I started thinking of that in terms of an elite spec, and out of boredom one day, I started crafting The Reaver. :P

Necromancer: The Reaver

The Necromancer becomes the Blood Fanatic known as “The Reaver”. With a sacrifice of health, the Reaver casts deadly spells on the enemy to inflict maximum suffering. Blood is their power and the razor's edge between life and death, reveling in the suffering of others. A Reaver is a terrifying sight to behold on the battlefield.

New Weapon: Mainhand SwordNew Mechanic: Blood Rage

Blood Rage: Replaces your Death Shroud. Instead of the life force of others, Blood Rage is empowered by your own life force. Damage, whether self-inflicted or dealt by external forces, powers your Blood Rage. A red aura appears around the Reaver; their damage is increased by 10% and all of their attacks and enemy-targeted skills steal health equal to 10% of the damage they inflict. Lasts 10 seconds. (20s Recharge)

Sword Skills

1. Blood Slash – Steal X health>Blood Rend – Steal X Health.>Blood Reave – Steal X Damage. Vulnerability x3 (5s)
  2. Vampiric Bite – Deals X Damage. Steal Health if target is below 50% [10s Recharge]
  3. Lifebane Arc – Swing your sword in an arc all around you. Steal Health from all foes you strike: Number of Targets – 5 [20s Recharge]

Healing Skill -

Soul Leech – Sacrifice: Lose 5% of your health. Heal for 5000 Health. For 5 seconds, all of your attacks steal health equal to 50% of your damage (20s Recharge)

Utility Skills – New Utility Type – Sacrifice. Sacrifice Skills have no recharge, but cost health to cast.

Blood of the Master – Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Your minions gain Regeneration for 10 seconds.

Vampire's Gaze – Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Deal X damage and inflict Vulnerability (10 Stacks, 10 seconds)

Dark Bond – Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Remove all of your conditions and apply 2 stacks of bleeding (7s) to the target for each condition removed in this way.

Blood Renewal – Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Gain super speed (5s). Your Endurance regenerates twice as fast (10s)

Elite Skill –

Cultist's Fervor – Sacrifice: Lose 20% of your health. Generate an aura (600 Radius) around yourself. For 15 seconds, you and all allies within the aura steal health equal to 25% of your damage to any foes in range.

Reaver Elite Specialization Traitline:

Minor Traits:

Adept: Blood Mage – Death Shroud turns into Blood Rage.

Master: Hemorrhage – In addition to other conditions you apply, you also apply bleeding.

Grandmaster: Blood Fanatic – You siphon health equal to a portion of the bleeding damage you inflict.

Major Traits:

Adept:

1. Bloody Massacre – Critical Hits on a foe cause an explosion that inflicts bleeding on nearby foes.
  2. Blood Bond – Striking a bleeding foes increases your critical hit chance.
  3. Blood Thirsty – Blood Rage automatically activates if your health drops below 10%.

Master:

1. Vampiric Bite – Sword Skills have reduced recharge. Steal health (5%) on a Critical Hit.
  2. Dark Pact – Incoming disables are sent back to the source. Inflict bleeding on the source.
  3. Predatory Instincts – Gain Super Speed (5s) when activating Blood Rage.

Grandmaster:

1. Order of the Vampire – When you steal or siphon health, allies in range (900) are also healed.
  2. Masochism – Increased damage (10%) as long as you are suffering from a movement-impairing condition.
  3. Vampire's Hunger – Sacrifice 2% less health with sacrificial skills. Sacrifice 5% less while in Blood Rage. Cast Soul Leech for free when your health is below 10%.

Role: DPS

The skills may seem a bit overpowered, but the trade off is, you're sacrificing your own health to cast these skills, so the effects SHOULD be powerful. Idk anything about balance and all that jazz, but this is just a fun idea anyway, so...there it is. :P

@"Keitaro Dragonheart.9047" said:A guildie and I were talking about the Necromancer last week and one of the mechanics I missed was sacrificial skills. So I started thinking of that in terms of an elite spec, and out of boredom one day, I started crafting The Reaver. :P

The Necromancer becomes the Blood Fanatic known as “The Reaver”. With a sacrifice of health, the Reaver casts deadly spells on the enemy to inflict maximum suffering. Blood is their power and the razor's edge between life and death, reveling in the suffering of others. A Reaver is a terrifying sight to behold on the battlefield.

New Weapon: Mainhand SwordNew Mechanic: Blood Rage

Blood Rage: Replaces your Death Shroud. Instead of the life force of others, Blood Rage is empowered by your own life force. Damage, whether self-inflicted or dealt by external forces, powers your Blood Rage. A red aura appears around the Reaver; their damage is increased by 10% and all of their attacks and enemy-targeted skills steal health equal to 10% of the damage they inflict. Lasts 10 seconds. (20s Recharge)

Sword Skills

1. Blood Slash – Steal X health>Blood Rend – Steal X Health.>Blood Reave – Steal X Damage. Vulnerability x3 (5s)
  2. Vampiric Bite – Deals X Damage. Steal Health if target is below 50% [10s Recharge]
  3. Lifebane Arc – Swing your sword in an arc all around you. Steal Health from all foes you strike: Number of Targets – 5 [20s Recharge]

Healing Skill -

Soul Leech – Sacrifice: Lose 5% of your health. Heal for 5000 Health. For 5 seconds, all of your attacks steal health equal to 50% of your damage (20s Recharge)

Utility Skills – New Utility Type – Sacrifice. Sacrifice Skills have no recharge, but cost health to cast.

Blood of the Master – Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Your minions gain Regeneration for 10 seconds.

Vampire's Gaze – Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Deal X damage and inflict Vulnerability (10 Stacks, 10 seconds)

Dark Bond – Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Remove all of your conditions and apply 2 stacks of bleeding (7s) to the target for each condition removed in this way.

Blood Renewal – Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Gain super speed (5s). Your Endurance regenerates twice as fast (10s)

Elite Skill –

Cultist's Fervor – Sacrifice: Lose 20% of your health. Generate an aura (600 Radius) around yourself. For 15 seconds, you and all allies within the aura steal health equal to 25% of your damage to any foes in range.

Minor Traits:

Master: Hemorrhage – In addition to other conditions you apply, you also apply bleeding.

Grandmaster: Blood Fanatic – You siphon health equal to a portion of the bleeding damage you inflict.

Major Traits:

Adept:

1. Bloody Massacre – Critical Hits on a foe cause an explosion that inflicts bleeding on nearby foes.
  3. Blood Thirsty – Blood Rage automatically activates if your health drops below 10%.

Master:

1. Vampiric Bite – Sword Skills have reduced recharge. Steal health (5%) on a Critical Hit.
  2. Dark Pact – Incoming disables are sent back to the source. Inflict bleeding on the source.

Grandmaster:

1. Order of the Vampire – When you steal or siphon health, allies in range (900) are also healed.
  2. Masochism – Increased damage (10%) as long as you are suffering from a movement-impairing condition.
  3. Vampire's Hunger – Sacrifice 2% less health with sacrificial skills. Sacrifice 5% less while in Blood Rage. Cast Soul Leech for free when your health is below 10%.

Role: DPS

The skills may seem a bit overpowered, but the trade off is, you're sacrificing your own health to cast these skills, so the effects SHOULD be powerful. Idk anything about balance and all that jazz, but this is just a fun idea anyway, so...there it is. :P

No no no no, the heal and elite are SO OP, with the necro's high base vitality, and a 600 ranged AOE group heal 25% for 15 sec is so damn OP, even the guard has one heal like this and the damn thing heals it almost instantly, and it's only 20% for 6 sec. Also if you mention the heal its " Lose 5% of your health. Heal for 5000 Health. For 5 seconds, all of your attacks steal health equal to 50% of your damage " ... Why?, that's the same as if you said "Lose 1k health, gain 5k back and then have insane heal for 5 sec", I mean even with a cast time, if you get it off you'll be insta healed, Not to mention you can also cast the elite, stacking the heal to 75% for 5 sec and 25% for 10 sec, making you able to just spam the skills with so much burst nothing would be able to stop you in the time you had the insane heals on, and even after that the cooldown on the normal heal is fucking retarded....Dont get me wrong i want something good for the necro, but if you have NO idea about game balance, dont post numbers, because this build would literally be able to beat anything in 1v1 and probably even 2v1 and 3v1.

Edit: Oh also this intended to be a DPS BUILD? And you didn't think a 25% heal would be OP? Even with reaper i can do 20k dmg in a few seconds, and when i get my DPS up its above 10k most the time even in PvP, meaning you'd just be immortal with a DPS spec .-.

@Yogmondminer.5173 said:

@"Keitaro Dragonheart.9047" said:A guildie and I were talking about the Necromancer last week and one of the mechanics I missed was sacrificial skills. So I started thinking of that in terms of an elite spec, and out of boredom one day, I started crafting The Reaver. :P

New Weapon:
Mainhand Sword
New Mechanic:
Blood Rage

Blood Rage:
Replaces your Death Shroud. Instead of the life force of others, Blood Rage is empowered by your own life force. Damage, whether self-inflicted or dealt by external forces, powers your Blood Rage. A red aura appears around the Reaver; their damage is increased by 10% and all of their attacks and enemy-targeted skills steal health equal to 10% of the damage they inflict. Lasts 10 seconds. (20s Recharge)

Sword Skills
  1. Blood Slash
    – Steal X health>
    Blood Rend
    – Steal X Health.>
    Blood Reave
    – Steal X Damage. Vulnerability x3 (5s)
  2. Vampiric Bite
    – Deals X Damage. Steal Health if target is below 50% [10s Recharge]
  3. Lifebane Arc
    – Swing your sword in an arc all around you. Steal Health from all foes you strike: Number of Targets – 5 [20s Recharge]

Healing Skill -

Soul Leech
– Sacrifice: Lose 5% of your health. Heal for 5000 Health. For 5 seconds, all of your attacks steal health equal to 50% of your damage (20s Recharge)

Blood of the Master
– Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Your minions gain Regeneration for 10 seconds.

Vampire's Gaze
– Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Deal X damage and inflict Vulnerability (10 Stacks, 10 seconds)

Dark Bond
– Sacrifice: Lose 10% of your health. Remove all of your conditions and apply 2 stacks of bleeding (7s) to the target for each condition removed in this way.

Blood Renewal
– Sacrifice: Lose 15% of your health. Gain super speed (5s). Your Endurance regenerates twice as fast (10s)

Elite Skill –

Cultist's Fervor
– Sacrifice: Lose 20% of your health. Generate an aura (600 Radius) around yourself. For 15 seconds, you and all allies within the aura steal health equal to 25% of your damage to any foes in range.

Minor Traits:

Major Traits:

Adept:

Master:

Grandmaster:

Role:
DPS

No no no no, the heal and elite are SO OP, with the necro's high base vitality, and a 600 ranged AOE group heal 25% for 15 sec is so kitten OP, even the guard has one heal like this and the kitten thing heals it almost instantly, and it's only 20% for 6 sec. Also if you mention the heal its " Lose 5% of your health. Heal for 5000 Health. For 5 seconds, all of your attacks steal health equal to 50% of your damage " ... Why?, that's the same as if you said "Lose 1k health, gain 5k back and then have insane heal for 5 sec", I mean even with a cast time, if you get it off you'll be insta healed, Not to mention you can also cast the elite, stacking the heal to 75% for 5 sec and 25% for 10 sec, making you able to just spam the skills with so much burst nothing would be able to stop you in the time you had the insane heals on, and even after that the cooldown on the normal heal is kitten kitten....Dont get me wrong i want something good for the necro, but if you have NO idea about game balance, don't post numbers, because this build would literally be able to beat anything in 1v1 and probably even 2v1 and 3v1.

Edit: Oh also this intended to be a DPS BUILD? And you didn't think a 25% heal would be OP? Even with reaper i can do 20k dmg in a few seconds, and when i get my DPS up its above 10k most the time even in PvP, meaning you'd just be immortal with a DPS spec .-.

Well, the heal skill was literally the hardest thing to come up with. I literally spent over an hour on it. It's a sacrifice skill, so you have to sacrifice health to heal? So I had to think of something that made a HEALING skill worth sacrificing health for. That was pretty much the best I could come up with. xD Though yeah, 50% is probably too much. I'd probably drop that to, like, 15% and up the recharge to 30s. If anything, you could probably up the sacrifice cost too. But again, it's a healing skill with a sacrifice cost tacked on to it, so the heal had better be worth the sacrifice.

In hindsight, perhaps a "sacrifice"-type skill would be difficult to balance. I mean, maybe tack on recharge times, I guess? But the real trouble, I suppose, is finding the right "cost" in health, while ensuring that the effect is still worth the skills' usage. I actually meant to go back over it and trim the numbers down a bit, but I got distracted (ADHD, yay) and forgot. xD The whole concept was, basically, revolving around blood; sacrifice and stealing. And the no recharge part was meant as a double-edged sword; if the necro isn't watching their health, they can literally kill themselves.

There are 2 elite specs I'd like to see in a future xpac;

First is is a defense-oriented staff warrior whose theme is spiritual like the Monks from GW1 and their utility skills can either be the ranger's aoe spirits, the guardian's spirit weapons, or something completely original.

The second spec would be for the revenant. I for this, I recently decided to give it both a scepter and a focus, and the legend it will channel will the golemancer Oola (or Zinn, or maybe both at once! Wouldn't that be something?!) This will be a power-focused spec, like Shiro, and it's utility skills would be physical skills (like the warrior) and would be carried out by a holographic golem that hovers around the player, and it's elite utility skill would summon 2 old model golems to fight alongside the player for a short time.

Elite Name: Lich KnightClass: NecromancerWeapon unlocked: Sword and ShieldWeapon Skills:

1: Combo centered around building up life force quickly. Deals low damage.

2: A 6-8 hit slashing attack that recovers health to minions on each hit. If the minions are split on targets using this skill causes them to focus this one target.

3: A channeled aoe that recovers health to minions. If you have multiple enemies and minions your minions will split up and attack different targets within the aoe.

4: Create a wall of bone to block an enemies path and can be damaged. Grants life force when it takes damage.

5: Block incoming attacks and heals minions for each block

Skill Category unlocked: Enhancements - used to buff your minions pending on which minion.Utility/Elite:Healing skill - heals self and grants regen to minions.Dark Flame - cloaks your minions in a dark flame that changes effect based on the minion. Guard Skeleton - weakness, Sword Skeleton - gets burning on its attacks, Staff Skeleton - increases damage of their ranged attacks.Bone Armor - increase minion durability by halting the degeneration of summoned minions.Helm of Madness - causes your minions to gain a quickness effect for a certain amount of time. Their eyes radiate a red glow.Elite: Bone Explosion - your minions rush target and explode dealing more damage depending on how high your minion counter is.

Traits:: A couple of GM traits would beto increase your minion counter from 9 to 10 gaining access to a new powerful amalgamation.minions decay more slowly than normalF1 changes: Use life force to summon undead minions who have stats based on their type and their health slowly degenerates. There is a max counter of 9, or 10 traited.F1: Skeleton Guard - summons a shield using skeleton. It has a high toughness stat and naturally decays slower than others.F2: Sword Skeleton - A melee attacking skeleton that bleeds and poisons the target. Has focus on condition damageF3: Staff Skeleton - A magic using skeleton that attacks from range with raw power. Has focus on power damage.F4: Amalgamation - You combine 3 of your summons together to make more advanced minions who decay slower and become stronger.

Guardian Skeleton - Has high def and can better control your target usually keeping it off your more fragile summons. (at least 2 of the 3 sacrificed minions need to be Skeleton Guards.)Warrior Skeleton - Carries two swords instead of one. Can inflict more conditions like torment and cripple. (at least 2 of the 3 are Sword Skeletons)Lich skeleton - A more powerful magic using skeleton with access to bone minions that run to target and explode. (at least 2 of the 3 are Staff Skeletons)If you select select the 10 counter you gain access to a new amalgamation.Bone Wyvern - It looks and fight much like the adolescent wyvens seen in HoT mops. It requires you to have 10 basic level minions and uses up all 10 of your counters so until it dies...again... you won't be able to bring out another one. Its stats are made up of the skeleton you sacrifices. Guard - toughness and durability, Sword - condition damage, Staff - power. Outside of AA it has access to a breath skill pending on what the highest stat is. Power - A breath that deals raw damage, Condition - A poison breath that give stacks of poison in an aoe, for toughness debilitating roar that fears and grants debuffs weakening the enemy.

The skeletons summoned are randomly skeletons belonging to different playable races.

Role: The unique playstyle is a damage dealer that plays like a support. Your character supports the minions while the minions do the damage. You can choose to play a tanky role while doing so or have the Guard minions do that for you.Mechanics: Your goal is to get a constant stream of life force to keep bringing out more undead. There are two different approaches to take when it comes to minions. Do you want to have several weaker minions, a smaller amount of advanced minions, or do you want one stronger minion. The minions are in a constant state of decay normally and your goal is to keep them up for as long as possible though skills that specifically heal minions. The stronger minions have a slower decay rate, while the basic minions when there are enough they can attack several times and can be split among targets.Others: You will want to have high healing power to help counter the decay and if you want to be right in the enemies face to keep the enemy distracted then you may want toughness and Vitality as well. Due to the nature of toughness you might not want to use it during group play.

Counters: There are two major ways to counter this. One is to deny the Lich Knight life force stopping their ability to bring out more minions. Second is to kill their minions by focusing them down. Without their minions they are just a big punching bag with a butter knife.

Elite Name: MinstrelClass: Mesmer the true Bard Origin which uses INSPIRATION and has already Singing Skills in its Core Design, see https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Siren%27s_CallTrivia: Sirens were creatures in Greek mythology who lured sailors to their death with beautiful music and song.Weapon: Shortbow (Harp Skin)Utility Skill Type: Instrument KitsGameplay Elements: Echoes, Rhythm & Melodies, Songs provided by the various Instrument Kits and which replace as System the Shatter Skills/Clones as you will have now instead of 3 Clones/Phantasms now instead up to 3 Melodies/Songs active, while Echoes are Skill Effects unique to the Bard Skills and Rhythm changes the outcome of the Bard Skills to have various effectsWeapon Skills:1) Harmonic Strings - Increases your Rhythm, shoots out an Arrow which lets allies gain Random Boons in its Line of Sight and deals more damage, so more Conditions the Enemy has.2) Sonic Wave - Shoot an incredibly fast unblockable Arrow that pierces through the Sonic Wall, dealing Vulnerability to up to 5 foes in line of sight and knocks them back3) Siren's Lullaby Shoot out a fan of arrows twice, which increases for each hit foe slightly your Rhythm. Each Arrow has a chance to put your foes to Sleep, a Bard unique form of Stun, but lasts slightly longer, therefore lets foes lose Conditions per Second as long they Sleep.4) Repeat Shoot at your Target Area, decreasing your Rhythm, but create at the target Area an Echo, which lets Skills performed in that Area happen twice after a short delay5) Melodic Overture - Shoot at your Target, creatign on impacte a random Melody, which will Boosts based on the Melody in that Area an Attribute for your Allies.Melody of Passion for example raises Power, Melody of Happiness for example Vitality and so on and so forth, basically this works like temporary invisible Banners with its Effects of the same type stacking up to 3x theoretically if you get 3x the same effect.

Healing Skill: Violin Kit Heals you on activation1) Harmonic String = Just like the Shortbow AA2) Balad of Preservation = Play a Song which as long as you play it, grants you and your nearby allies Protection and Regeneration.3) Requiem of Souls = Play a Song which slows the Health Degeneration from Downed Allies so that they can rally faster and which grants Retribution while you play it to you and nearby Allies.4) Serenade of Friendship = Play a Song, which grants Might per nearby Ally (up to 5 Stacks) as long as you play this Song and removes Conditions every few seconds.5) Aria of Peace = Play a Song, which grants Stability to you and nearby Allies and Aegis when you end this Song.

Utility Skill: Electric Guitar Kit1) Shocking Sounds Send out Shockwaves, that have a small chance (10%) to daze your hit foes.2) Wild Staccatto Jam your E-guitar with a wild solo, sending out lots of quick sonic bursts that will deal damage to foes and cause Vulnerability (basically similar to Rapidfire, but weaker, therefore with a Condition)3) Unoverhearable Melody Taunt foes with this Melody if they step into its Melody Area you created with this Skill.4) Sonata of Elements Play a Song, which increases while you play the Effects of Burning, Chill, Vulnerability and Petrification for you and your Allies by 20% and lets these Effetcs last longer5) Allegretto of Quickness Play a Song, which grants you and nearby Allies Vigor and Super Speed while playing and Quickness when you end this song.

Utility Skill: Rattles Kit1: Rhythmic Strike = Strike your foes with your Rattles (Mace like size), which has with higher Rhythm higher chance to deal more Critical Damage and to be a Critical Hit.2: Salsa of Slowness Play a Song, which gives foes the illusion, that you and your allies are so fast, that they suffer under Slow when being hit by your from the Song affected Allies as long as you play the Song..3) Boléro of Passion Vibrate your Rattles to this Song, which causes your Allies to gain a chance of causing Burnings with their Attacks while you play this and you gain Resistance.4) Resonance of Fate Causes an Echo after striking a foe with your Rattles. You gain Retribution5) Rattlesnake Strike Strike your foe with the Rattles, poisons and weakens the foe and perform a backwards roll to gain distance with that you evade incoming damage.

Utility Skill: Tambourine Kit1) Whirling Sound = Throw the Tambourine like a Chakram, letting it bounce between up to 3 Targets around, causing Bleedings. from the Sonic Blades of the Tambourine2) Rumba of Agility = Play a Song which grants you and your nearby Allies Fury and Swiftness., which makes affected players also immune to Cripple & Chill3) Crescendo of Stars = Play a Song, which reduces your Rhythm, but which summons illusionary Shooting Stars which crush in a wide area at random positions while playing this Song.4) Melodic Ring = Create at your position a Melody which raises a random Attribute of your and your allies, while standing in the melodic area.5) Sonic Wall = Create with your Tamborine a Sonic Wall in front of you, which will block Projectiles and causes strong Bleedings to foes, that move simply through it. it stuns also foes, that stand longer in it, than 3 seconds for 2 seconds.

Utility Skill: Flute Kit1) Blowpipe Shot Shoot a poisonous Dart from your Flute like a Blowpipe.2) Melody of Guidance Create a melody at your target position, which when you or allies enter it, grants Resistance3) Melody of Marching Create a melody at your target position, which when you or your allies enter it, grants Stability, Removes Torment, Cripple and Immobilization4) Sonic Stream/Returning Wind Turn yourself into just air and teleport yourself with a wave of your sound to your Target Location, causing Bleeding to nearby foes where you reappear. Turns into Returnign Wind, lettign you teleport back to your original position, losing 2 Conditions.5) Melody of Demotivation Create a Melody, which lets you or your ally remove boons with attacks when standing in that Melody Area.

Elite Skill: Symphony of InspirationCreates from all of your Kits 1 Environmental Weapon, allowing that way also Non-Bards to use temporarely the Kit Skills from the Bard as an Environmental Weapon that replaces their Weapon Skills, cause they got so inspired by you, that they want to try it out too.

F-Mechanic: Rhythm Increases from Attacking foes, decreases from receiving damage or performign certain Skills. Higher Rhythm makes the Skills you use more effect, you gian a Critical Hit Chance from higher Rhythm. Is your Rhythm low do you have instead a Bonus on skill Recharge Time.

Traits:

Adept1) Musician = Unlocks Minstrel Elite Spec, Shortbow, replaces Shatter/Clone System with Rhythm System. Skills Traits that work for Clones will work in this case for Melodies, or create Echoes instead of Clones1.1) Rhythm in Blood = Increases the Rhythm you gain from your Attacks and increases the Rhythm Bar, so that you can gain potentially more Crit Bonus or have potentially on low Rhythm potentially longer a Cooldown Reduction, before the CDR turns into a Crit Damage/Rate Bonus at a certain threshold1.2) Tactfulness = Reduces Cooldowns of Kits and grants Endurance on activation of a Kit, basically like Sigil of Energy on Weapon Swap1.3) Synchronization = Your Echoes last longer, before they disappear

Master2) Sound Adjustment = Increases the range of your Melodies and Songs so that they have bigger Areas2.1) Shriek Sound = When you lose Rhythm through the usage of a Skill, you cause a loud shriek sound with your instrument/weapon, which dazes foes and lets them ears bleed2.2) Confusing Melodies = Enemies that enter your Melodies, receive Confusions2.3) Sound of Silence = Enemies which are in the Areas of your Songs will become deaf, causing their Boons to end 20% quicker

Grandmaster3) Inspirational Instruments = Gain Boons when you activate an Instrument Kit based on the kit used. Violin = Aegis, E-Guitar = Might, Rattles = Fury, Tambourine = Retribution, Flute = Swiftness3.1) Motivating Melodies = Increases the Attribute Boosts from Melodic Overture by 20%3.2) Rhythmic Elegance = Is your Rhythm high, will you be immune to Dazes and Stuns, but your Rhythm will take a significantly bigger hit reducing it.3.3) Sonic Boom = Your Sonic Wave attack will cause on impact now also Sonic Walls and your Sonic Walls explode now after some time, causing AoE Damage.

Elite Name: TyphoonClass: ElementalistWeapon unlocked: TridentWeapon Skills:...

Skill Category unlocked: Wells

Utility Skills

1. Cyclone: Chilled/Slow
  2. Sirocco: Daze and destroy projectiles
  3. Haze: Poison and Blind
  4. Leyline Winds: gives alacrity to allies

Elite

5. Perfect Storm: drop an extra Typhoon based on arcane energy that every few seconds changes his form to random typhoon.

Traits:: Focused on CC or play inside typhoons.

Mechanics: when use F5 you can drop an AoE "Typhoon" based on the F5 Attune, but the F key associated to that attunement changes to "Cancel Typhoon" (Locked atunne, only that F key goes CD 5sec).F5: when swap attunements catch the attunement your leave. Example: your are in Fire and change to Earth, then F5 "attunes" with Fire.

Other: The idea of this spec turns around control the battlefield and manage when you drop aTyphoons loosing the access to one element.

Elite Name: The ViperClass: RangerWeapon unlocked: 2h SpearWeapon Skills: See image linkSkill Category unlocked: Deception SkillsTraits: See Image linkF1 changes: Stowing your pet gives you access to Preparations. They are a toggle skill that stays active until you change to another. One at a time, can only "prepare" out of combat.Role: Power DPS and CC.

alt text

A thief gets by by being more clever than his opponent...what's more clever than using their assets for his purposeElite Name: LockpickClass: ThiefWeapon unlocked: FocusWeapon Skills: 4) stealth and stability5) Daze and immobSkill Category unlocked: Corruption

Utility/Elite: A brief description of the new Utility and Elite skills.1) Heal: Safehouse- heal and temporary invuln- cannot cap points or beat on things,, possibly stealth too so it can gtfo2) Corrupt Trap: any trap the thief passes through during the short duration become corrupted... the stats of the traps stay..it doesn't trigger on the thief.. so say if a dragonhunter dropped spinning blades, and it was corrupted it's still spinning blades, but belongs to the thief now so if the dragonhunter or his teammates walk into it it triggers on them... this counts as the thief casting a trap for purposes of trapper runes. would require the thief to have some reasonable suspicion that there is a trap around for him/her to want to cast this... cannot cast if the trap has been triggered already. Alternatively this could be made a targeted skill where you target an area and any traps in that area become corrupted. In PvE this could be modified to drop a poison trap.3) Corrupted Turret- thief drops a modified engi's turret... inflicts conditions on enemies, removes them from allies. Thief can remote trigger the turret to shadowstep to it and daze/knocksback enemies in range, inflicting multiple stacks of burning/poison/direct damage as it explodes4) Misdirection- 2 mirror images of the thief appear that copy his movements in other directions... the thief can reactivate the skill to shadowstep to one or both of the other images... at the end of the skill, the thief drops a blinding powder, and any remaining images do as well, he and his images steal boons from enemies and grants them to those around him and any remaining images5) Elite- Identity theft- Enemy must be targeted. Thief copies targets on display attributes... i.e... any boons and conditions on the target at time of casting, enemy health bar (up to enemy max health), and utility skills, including elite. I.E. if a thief activates on a necro running wells...he gets access to those wells for a duration of time. In PvE if he casts it on say a tendril...he gets access to their knockback skill, or randomly assigned set of skills (because no one has time to program different things for EVERY different enemy in gw2) if you target a bunny or something ridiculous...you turn into a bunny standing on two legs with your weapons...keep in mind you have the health bar of the bunny.

another option for an skill would be Diamond cutter- for a limited time, condition damage is converted to direct damage and direct damage is likewise converted to condition damage...maybe your next 4 hits or something like that.

Traits:: Description of Minor/GM traits ( or maybe just the essential traits which should make the Elite work )-Thief can use Focus and corruption skills1Steely determination- corruption skills remove a condition1 Laser focus- Boons last longer deal more damage per boon1 Hit 'em when they're down: daze and knockdowns last longer, deal more damage to dazed or knocked down enemies-Daze lasts longer2 Regain initiative when casting a trap2 Escape artist- cooldown of however long... periodically ignore movement hindering effects, including dragonhunter knockdown trap, warrior perma stun, and ranger perma chain.2 corruption traits have reduced cooldown when you use a heal skill randomly speed up cooldown of a utility skill

• Increased toughness and/or vitality3 Dodge is replaced with holographic image- holographic image, the next time you would be hit... evade for 3/4 second duration 1 second (when you dodge it would look like you're still standing there but when the hit "hits"... it would look like glass shattering.3 Dodge is replaced with Corrupted Shroud... when you activate dodge, you hold up what looks like a tattered piece of cloth and instead of taking damage from the hit you heal for the damage dealt for a short duration3 Dodge is replaced with Hidden Door... when you dodge, remove movement impairing conditions and gain a short duration of stealth

F1 changes: Modifies to F1 skill/sSteal now turns the next skill the target uses against it's user for the duration.

Role: Supposed Role ( Support/dps/bunker/condition etc... ) VersatileMechanics: Here you'll give a brief, or detailed description of how the class should work with that new elite. I know it's not perfect but I imagine a very versatile thief that could pair well with the other trait lines, whether it be deadly arts, trickery, shadow arts, or critical strikes... I imagine to fill a gap that thieves don't really fill at all... a tough thief. He's a bit slower than most, because he's exacting, methodological, and precise. In PvP...he'd could be strong at capping and decapping even if someone is camping a point... as they couldn't just sit there and count on perma invuln, or that they are safe either sitting in their traps or laying in wait...because the lockpick has been watching their every move... and has taken some of the items he's stolen and managed to jury-rig them just enough to meet his purposes. He could be helpful in team fights by keeping people off their feet, stealing their boons, turning their strength against them like a freaking ninja monk, and just when you think you've got him figured out, changing things up.Others: Equipment... anything geeky... like magnifying spectacles or a pistol that shoots keys.... or a focus that looks like a lockpick or padlock. The padlock thing would be cool because it'd be entertaining to hit an asura upside the head and daze them with a padlock. for clothing a simple leather vest and long sleeve shirt with pockets full of lockpicking tools would be cool.

Paragon

Class: WarriorTheme: Support

• Warrior has traditionally been a selfish class.. It's lacking in the support that other can provide. Another problem warriors have is the limited amount of available skills at any given time (thus why the heavy reliance on fast hands to compensate)This proposal aims in filling this void. Note: I'll leave it up to others with imagination to name these skills and traits and finer details like cool downs.

Profession Unlocks:

New Mechanic: Command

• Adrenaline cap remains at 3 bars / 30 points. Vanilla Bursts are available anytime 10/20/30 adrenaline points are reached as they currently are,
  • Gain access to a second mechanic bar called Motivation. Gain 1 point of motivation when nearby allies strike enemies (maximum 50 points). At 50 points of motivation, gain access to command abilities (these do not count as burst abilities, Each command is on a separate 20 second coldown, motivation starts to decay outside of combat)
    • F2: Use up all motivation, Inflict weakness to nearby foes and gain adrenaline.
    • F3: Use up all motivation, Reduce condition duration currently on nearby allies by a static amount
    • F4: Use up all motivation, Grant nearby allies barrier

Weapon Unlocked: Main hand Spear (one handed weapon)

• Burst -: Leap towards a ground target. When you land, taunt nearby foes and convert conditions on nearby allies into Might. 2 Stacks of might per condition, number of conditions converted vary on adrenaline level. Deals light damage.
  • Ability 1 -: Throw your spear at your target on a parabolic arc, 900 initial range. Hold down attack to throw spear further- up to 1200 range, unblockable when held to max charge.
  • Ability 2 -: Lunge forward 300 units towards your target and deliver a long ranged piercing attack that extends further towards your target, enemies struck at the tip of the attack are dealt increased damage. Hold down the attack to extend the range of the piercing attack. (not a projectile)
  • Ability 3 -: Thrust your spear into the face of your opponent to knocks back your target. Close range, melee based attack, single target. Hold down attack to charge and knock back your target further.

Utility skill unlocked: Glyphs

• Healing -: Heal yourself and create a field in a ground targeted area that heals allies on an interval. Remove a condition from allies as well if you have maximum motivation.

• Utility 1 -: Create a field in a ground targeted area that enhance combat abilities of allies inside of it. Allies inside gain retaliation and might on interval. At maximum motivation, allies will also inflict confusion.

• Utility 2 -: Create a field at ground targeted area that inflicts slow and weakness on enemies in an interval. At maximum motivation, foes are also dazed.

• Utility 3 -: Create a field in a ground targeted area that enhances defensive abilities of allies inside of it. Allies inside gain protection and stability in an interval. Grant resistance as well at maximum motivation.

• Elite -: Gain resistance and transfer conditions from allies in a ground targeted area to yourself. Imbue your weapon with the conditions. Your next weapon strike copies conditions to your target. At maximum motivation, your second weapon set will gain this effect as well.

Traits:

• Minor Proficiency: You can wield terrestrial spears on your main hand.
  • Minor Adept: Gain access to command abilities, introduce new motivation mechanic, unlock glyphs
    • Major Adept: Might you apply also increases concentration.
    • Major Adept: Weakness you apply will on foes will reduce outgoing condition damage. Inflict weakness to nearby foes when you are struck for more than 20% of your maximum health.
    • Major Adept: Deal increased damage when you have full motivation. Remove a condition when you use command skills.
  • Minor Master: Swapping weapons grant motivation.
    • Major Master: Terrestrial spear abilities are quicker to charge, Fully charged spear abilities inflict weakness to foes and grant might to allies near your target foe.
    • Major Master: Command abilities heal allies as well. Gain increased outgoing healing based on your concentration.
    • Major Master: Glyph target areas are larger and last longer, reduce cooldown on glyphs. Foes inside your glyphs deal reduced condition durations.
  • Minor Grandmaster: Nearby allies are granted 10% less incoming condition duration while in combat.
    • Major Grandmaster: Reduce required motivation to command. Using command skills grant adrenaline, striking with burst abilities grant motivation.
    • Major Grandmaster: Deal increased damage based on the number of boons on nearby allies.
    • Major Grandmaster: Grant stability to nearby allies and extend boon durations by a static amount on allies when you strike with a burst ability.

I'm THE Party Starter!Class: Guard.

Theme: Social.Guard has been very non-traditionally a jack of all trades, in fighting, but master of none socialising, and its time we change that!

New Mechanic: PARTY!Swaps Virtues/Tombs for Party Tricks.F1: Pulls out the rated PG games.

1. Drops 4 mini trains that follow the closest person with lights, smoke and noise!!
  2. Drops 2 clouds that rain/storm/sunny/snowy conditions while rotation around a 800 size ring, different effect per cloud.
  3. Drops down a nanny that gives people juice! giving 10 seconds of quickness. but 5 seconds of slowed after and a 10 min power nap after the slow.
  4. Drops a huge cake that bunny's pop out of and scatter! catching one will spawn another cake.
  5. Drops a clown. F2: Rolls in the drunken just turned 21 games.
  6. Drops Spin the Bottle game down up to 10 players.
  7. Spawns in 2 Bouncers that walk around and ask for I.D.
  8. Drops down 2 Punch Bowls that give people +10 charm and -5 Dignity.
  9. Calls in the local young band that the hip kids listen too.
  10. Sumo Suits for 4 people to party brawl.F3: This is where stuff gets kinky!
  11. Whips and chains stations that up to 3 people can use!
  12. Spawns a kissing booth with Damios inside.
  13. Drops 2 Gimp stations with 2 Dom suits up to 4 people can use.
  14. forces someone to do as you command for 30 seconds (leave by pressing F)
  15. Opens up a pawn shop, where 2 people can place items/gold in (no limit) and have a ready to trade button. because every MMO NEEDS TRAIDING!!

Weapon Unlocked: Dagger.Ability 1 -: Make an AOE of people float like anti gravity(until they move)Ability 2 -: Drop down the AOE of people.Ability 3 -: Moved the AOE of people.Healing -: Drinks ALL ROUND! Pulls out Guild Banquet.Utility 1 -: Place down Balls (ammo 10) People can kick balls... that's it.Utility 2 -: Place down Balloons (ammo 10) People can pop balloons like fire crackers.Utility 3 -: Place down Banners (ammo 5) Place down a banner with a selection of logos.Elite -: Place down duel arching Banners (ammo3) Place down Custom banners birthday, leaving do, holiday or guild logo.

Please tell me what you think and I will post more awesome get wrecked speculations.Other classes are missing there party builds!

Elite Name: BattlemageClass: ElementalistWeapon unlocked: GreatswordWeapon Skills: Too many to name. Each set of skills should personify each of the elements with little crossover. For example, fire skills burn and increase might. Water skills chill and heal. Air, stun and blind. Earth bleed and protect.Skill Category unlocked: Mantra.Utility/Elite: All mantras have an effect when initially cast. A minor effect when one of the charges are cast. A greater effect on the final charge, but increased recharge time.Traits:Traits should reflect either an overly aggressive play style. Top row. Focusing on augmenting skills, DPS, and conditions. Middle row is self sustain, heals, boosts, speed increase, boons etc. Bottom line is overly defensive, giving protection, damage reduction, and debilitating enemies.F1 changes: Choose two elements from the five. Introduce Arcane as a fifth element. Equip the two chosen elements in the same way a Revenant equips legends. To compensate for only having two elements, the Battlemage can now weapon swap. F1 and F2 are the two elements that the Battlemage has chosen.Role: The role is variable depending on the choice of elements, and the traits that are chosen.Mechanics: The mechanics depend on the elements chosen. Fire and air, are overly aggressive for example. Water and earth, a tanky and support style. There are also combinations thereof.Others: As the battle mage can weapon swap, the choice of secondary weapons will also help determine what role the Battlemage assumes in the party.

Stu.

Thought about making a topic about the ideas I have but I think it fits perfectly in this one. The elite spec that I designed is for the engineer. I'm kinda sad about the fact that engineers doesn't have access to awesome elite specs. I know it's only my modest opinion but I'll try to explain why I think this before. Because specializations are not stand-alone classes, I think that the best ones are the ones that use all the core mechanics of the profession and turn it into something different but still awesome. Just look at the Soulbeast, all the traits and skills that previously affected your pet now affect you if you're fused with it. The design of this spec is the most awesome I've never seen because that's exactly how I expected the specs to work.

Coming back to engineer, it becomes rapidly clear that this kind of things are impossible for him ? Why ? Simply because Anet already give everything to the engineer. When you think about it, adding a new skill is really complicated for an engineer because he will surely have a similar one in one of his kit, and it's pretty dangerous to give someone similar abilities with differenciated cooldowns. That's also why it's so difficult to buil a new weapon for the engi. Also the core mechanic of the profession is toolbelt skills, and they all depend on what you've equipped in utility skills. When you look at the Elementalist, you might think "That's quite the same thing, too much skills, hard to build new ones" but in this case, the 20 skills you get from swapping from elements to others depend at 100% of your weapon set, so there's no possibility for the elementalist to take a skill there, and another one here, and build an OP or ridiculous combo. Also Anet can't really touch the toolbelt skills without ruining the profession, but well oh they did. Only for the elite related toolbelt skill so I think that's not a bad thing. You can see that every changes they introduced in the engineer's elite specs are complete new ones, that don't interect either with toolbelt or kits. I'm pretty sad about it, to prevent people using too much skills while playing Holosmith, they also had a lock cooldown on kits when you switch to PF. For scrappers, they introduced the function gyro (I do think it's a cool thing anyway) that doesn't interact with anything from the core engineer.

That's why I tried my best to design an elite spec for engineer that really uses what the engineer is made of with the Booster.

! # Booster!! Booster is an elite specialization for the engineer, which gives them access to the spark charger and the charge mechanic. It allows them to equip Axes in both hands and use the Hack skill type. The main theme of the specialization turns around using frost and electricity.!! ## Profession Mechanic!! The charge bar is displayed over the toolbelt skills (like the Heat for Holosmith) and fill each time the Booster deals damage to ennemies (with direct hits or alterations). The more it deals damages, the more charge he gains. Charge is lost every second, even in combat. Upon reaching the max amount of charge, the spark charger overcharges and the next toolbelt skill used by the Booster won't suffer any cooldown (yes, allowing him to use it twice).!! ## Weapon Skills (Axe)! >! - Main-hand! >! 1. Charged Chop Strike your foe with a melee attack, if your target is chilled, inflicts confusion (1 stack, 3s).! >! -> (2nd strike) Cold Cut Strike your foe with a melee attack, if your target is chilled, inflicts confusion (1 stack, 3s).! >! -> (3rd strike) Frost Strike Slash in front of you with your axe, chilling your foes. (2s)! >! 2. Lightning Stroke [cast:0.5s | cd:8s] Executes a rapid dash on your foe (range:500), applying cripple on your target (2s). Combo Finisher : Leap.! >! 3. Mega Gash [cast:1s | cd:11s] Heavily strike your target, dealing massive amount of damages plus a bonus effect that depends on which weapon is equipped in left hand.! >! -> (with gun) Applies confusion (3 stacks, 5s).! >! -> (with shield) Applies daze (1s).! >! -> (with axe) Applies chill (5s).! >!
! >! - Off-Hand! >! 4. Glacial Exploit [cast:1s | cd:18s] Harness the power of cold and lightning to boost yourself with boons and create of frost area where ennemies are chilled (1s very 1s). Gain Fury (8s), Swiftness (8s) and Quickness (3s). Combo Field : Ice (4s).! >! 5. Powerful Throw [cast:1.5s | cd:23] Throw your Axe at your target, applying a massive amount of confusion (5 stacks, 5s). If your target is chilled, stuns it (2s). Also works if this projectile applies the chill. Combo Finisher : Projectile.!! ## Slot Skills! >! Booster can use Hack skills. All of them have no cast time and can be activated during any action, even if you're controlled. Hack skills come with powerful toolbelt skills that gain a bonus effect if used as overcharged skills.! >!! >! - Healing! >!! >! Emergency Injection [Hack | instant | cd:18s] Instantly gain resistance (3s).! >! -> Hemodoping [Toolbelt | cast:0.75s | cd:23s] Injects a regenerating substance in your veins, healing yourself for a large amount of health over time. (~6500 over 5s) If used when overcharged, the heal is received in one time.! >!! >! - Utility! >!! >! Cold Blood [Hack | instant | cd:30s] Summons a halestorm around you, it applies chill, confusion and vulnerability each second to foes. The field moves with you. Combo Field : Ice. (Duration:6s)! >! -> Hot Mind [Toolbelt | cast:1s | cd:50s] Make a big explosion around you, giving might to your allies and you (12 stacks, 20s). Combo Finisher : Explosion. If used when overcharged, give quickness (4s) to your allies.! >!! >! Magnetic Weight [Hack | instant | cd:45s] Break stun. Give stability to yourself (3 stacks, 5s) and gain magnetic aura (5s).! >! -> Augmented Impact [Toolbelt | cast:1.5s | cd:25s] Leap in the target area, dealing high damage. Combo Finisher : Leap. If used when overcharged, stun your foes (2s).! >!! >! Initiate Sequence [Hack | instant | cd:20s] Apply blind and chill (both 4s) to your ennemies around you.! >! -> MK Release [Toolbelt | cast:0.75s | cd:25s] Launch a fast projectile that applies vulnerability (10 stacks, 10s) and confusion (3 stacks, 10s) to a single ennemy. The cooldown of this skill is refreshed each time you overcharge. Combo Finisher : Projectile.! >!! >! Particle Acceleration [Hack | instant | cd:60s] On cast, gain superspeed (3s). After 3s, you gain ultra fast reflexes, evading every attack for 2s.! >! -> Rain of Chaos [Toolbelt | cast:3s | cd:25s] You channel a barrage of 10 rockets on your target, dealing damages in a small area around your foe and applying bleeding to all ennemy struck (1 per rocket, 2s). Moving breaks the channeling. If used when overcharged, fires 15 rockets instead.! >!! >! - Elite! >!! >! Mechanical Impulse [Hack | instant | cd: 60s] Shake the ground under your feet three times in 1.5s, dealing minor damage and crippling ennemies (2s per shake). Each wave is a Combo Finisher : Explosion.! >! -> Thermal Rupture [Toolbelt | cast:1s | cd:40s] Create a dwell of ice at target location, pulsing damage and chilling (2s each second) ennemies caught in. Combo Field : Ice (8s). If used when overcharged, creates a dwell of fire instead, dealing higher damages and burning oppenents (1 stack, 2s, each second). Combo Field : Fire.!! ## List of Booster Traits! >! - Minor Proficiency! >! Axe proficiency You can wield an axe in both hands.! >!! >! - Minor Adept! >! Spark Generator Gain access to the spark charger, Hack skills and overcharge.! >!! >! - Major Adept! >! Boost : Launcher Replaces your Elite Mortar Kit by the Elite Launcher Kit. While using it, you deal 10% more damage to targets over a range threshold (800). Everything that affected the previous kit still affects the new version.! >! >! ##Elite Launcher Kit! >! >!! >! >! For skills 1. 2. 3. Instead of firing shells, you attack ennemies with single-targeted rockets (still AoE effect). Projectile speed increased by 100%.! >! >! 4. Exploding Strike [cast:0.5s | cd:25s] Fires an exploding rocket that knock back (300) all ennemies struck.! >! >! 5. unchanged.! >! >! -> (toolbelt) Orbital Beam [Toolbelt | cast:0.75s | cd:40s]Call a beam from the sky, dealing high damage and knocking opponents down (1s).! >! Boost : Sprinkle Replaces your Med Kit by the Sprinkle Kit. While using it, the healing you provide is augmented by 25% for people under a life threshold (50%), including yourself. Everything that affected the previous kit still affects the new version.! >! >! ##Sprinkle Kit! >! >!! >! >! All your skills remain the same as before but now affect all allies around you (range 300).! >! Boost : Barricade Replaces your Tool kit by the Barricade Kit. While using it, reduce the duration of conditions on you by 30% when over a life threshold (50%). When you overcharge, all deployed turrets also overcharge.! >! >! ##Barricade Kit! >! >!! >! >! 1. unchanged.! >! >! 2. Order ! [cast:1s | cd:10s] Apply vulnerabilty to a single target (8 stacks, 6s) and make all your offensive turrets overcharge and attack this target.! >! >! 3. Pry bar now inflicts a 1s stun.! >! >! 4. unchanged.! >! >! 5. unchanged.! >! >! -> (toolbelt) Particle Wall [Toolbelt | cast:0.75s | cd:40s] Erect a straight incandescant scrap wall at target location, destroying incoming projectiles. Combo Field : Fire. (4s)! >! - Minor Master! >! Energy Burst You cast overcharged toolbelt skills 50% faster. (Doesn't stack with quickness boon)! >!! >! - Major Master! >! Next Gen Mixture Hack skills now have a 0.5s cast time (removes the fact you could use it while being controlled or casting something else) but are now considered as Elixirs. Using an Exilir raise your charge bar by 20%.! >! Limited loss While in combat, instead of losing charge each second, you gain charge.! >! Over 9000 When reaching max charge, you create an explosion on your location that dazes ennemies. (1s) Combo Finisher : Explosion.! >!! >! - Minor Grandmaster! >! Into the Fray Reviving an ally or being revived makes you overcharge (cd:45s).! >!! >! - Major Grandmaster! >! Icebreaker When hitting a chilled ennemy, apply confusion. (2 stacks, 5s, cd:5s) You gain condition duration based on your precision (10%).! >! Ride The Lightning When you gain quickness, you also gain stability (2 stacks, 5s, cd:12s).! >! Skill Overflow The passive from your Major Adept Trait is now active regardless of the threshold or the fact that the kit is equipped or not.! >! >! for Boost : Launcher : you deal 10% more damage to targets over a range threshold (800).! >! >! for Boost : Sprinkle : the healing you provide is augmented by 25% for people under a life threshold (50%), including yourself.! >! >! for Boost : Barricade : reduce the duration of conditions on you by 30% when over a life threshold (50%). When you overcharge, all deployed turrets also overcharge.!! Thanks for reading this, I hope you appreciate the global idea. If you have something to say about this design, feel free to say anything :) And please, pardon my not-that-good english !

Honestly i'm kind of hoping for an update of the "original" specs of each professions before we get a new elite. Thieves for example, could use having a meta "cloak and dagger" playstyle that uses stealth and melee damage again. Its kind of what a lot of use signed up for when we first made our characters, not that Daredevil or Deadeye aren't fun additions, just sucks they completely (specially in Daredevil's case) trump the original playstyle.

Archived