Is 2v2 or 3v3 really the only thing you can do for midseason? its boring as hell

TallBarr.2184

@Virdo.1540 said:tbh i wished 2-2 would be an real season.

Or just 1vs1 as an miniseason. That would be great.

Imagine you get into a 1v1 and the other guy counters you, you swap the other guy swap, wins the one that can swap the most before match start, assuming similar player skill. And if you they lock swaping you just lost. Thats how i see a v1 season.

@"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:"Conquest is boring"

Gives deathmatch"Deathmatch is boring"

Just shows that the community is sick of poor balance.

Different game modes are tested, in anticipation to best support class balance. And nothing fits, cause every time, the game mode only supports the same boring Meta.

For 2v2's, it's a competition of the two best bunker builds. Which just happens to be the same meta classes that thrive in conquest.

@Khalisto.5780 said:

Imagine you get into a 1v1 and the other guy counters you, you swap the other guy swap, wins the one that can swap the most before match start, assuming similar player skill. And if you they lock swaping you just lost. Thats how i see a v1 season.

Condi druid and s/d thief is all 1v1 would be.

@Shiyo.3578 said:

Condi druid and s/d thief is all 1v1 would be.

reminds me of 2vs2 ,where every game was against Necro&Tempest.

would love to see other game modes Off-Season... Stronghold? a capture the flag variant (probably impossible due to some classes huge mobility)? king of the hill? (a conquest with only 1 node active that changes between home/mid/far every now and then... idk :(