This game is A-MAZING! (returning player)

I got this game back in 2015 or whatever, and it really didn't click for me. But now it's just amazing!

There's so much fun stuff to do, not just mindless grinding. I tried out Toypocolypse (accidentally ran into the gate while grabbing a vista point) and had blast!

Just wanted to say that.

Happy and Safe Holidays!

Welcome back, I'm glad you're having so much fun with surprise moments. Part of the ongoing joy of this game for me is the vicarious thrill of watching others discover things for the first time that excite them, so I can reach back to when it was awesomely new for me too. You just made Toypocalypse exciting to me again, thanks!

@Daemonjax.7813 said:I got this game back in 2015 or whatever, and it really didn't click for me. But now it's just amazing!

There's so much fun stuff to do, not just mindless grinding. I tried out Toypocolypse (accidentally ran into the gate while grabbing a vista point) and had blast!

Just wanted to say that.

Happy and Safe Holidays!

Enjoy your stay. Regardless of how much of a grinder you may be, you'll be pleasantly surprised how much there is to do.

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:Of all the things, he finds toypocalypse to be fun... IMO, anet should make it 5 rounds instead of 10. Instead of toypocalypse, If OP would try snowman lair he'd love it I guess.

Wait until someone takes them into Infiniararium. :)

Mentoring new players is probably one of the more rewarding things you can do in this game.

@Mil.3562 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:give it a month ;)

Or wait till her/his favourite and most fun to play professions got hit by the nerf bat... and then again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

I'm maining Thief right now, which judging from the forums is unkillable and does massive damage, and has always been this way -- so I think I'm safe from the nerf bat. :D

@Daemonjax.7813 said:I got this game back in 2015 or whatever, and it really didn't click for me. But now it's just amazing!

Just wanted to say that.

Happy and Safe Holidays!

The first time I found Toypocolypse I had a blast. It is a great example of the fun these devs generate.

Yeah I've been having a blast for years playing this game. I've tried other MMOs but they don't click. Got a lot of friends that have tried to get me into final fantasy and black desert but I keep coming back to guild wars and guild wars 2. Something about these games just clicks with me. They are great.

@Daemonjax.7813 said:

@Mil.3562 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:give it a month ;)

Or wait till her/his favourite and most fun to play professions got hit by the nerf bat... and then again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

I'm maining Thief right now, which judging from the forums is unkillable and does massive damage, and has always been this way -- so I think I'm safe from the nerf bat. :D

You're doing it right. Don't let others drag you down. Especially if you're newer, you can have so much fun in GW2 and if you don't mind grind and MMO features in general, you can spend a hell of a lot of time with this game.Have fun and look for people with whom you can have even more fun in the game :).

I fully agree! Lots of fun to play the game in 2021 :)

Happy new year to all of you