What level of toxicity is normal now?

I'm here for the fun too. Whenever I'm angry (which is really rare), I don't bother to write it down because it will just worsen the situation. It can be even more satisfying to see somebody raging on you, and you don't respond, just to see him sink in his anger. Even better, if somebody is toxic towards me, it's a free report by me. Will the report change something ? I don't think so, but it's still satisfying to do it.

Even in ranked, there's really no excuse for being toxic towards your teammates in chat. Previously, I could at least understand wanting the prestige of being high rank, but with bots/wintrades/hacking being permissable, much of that prestige has been lost.

I try to keep my cool and just enjoy the game. After all, we are all sitting in front of a computer doing nothing if not trying to have fun. That said, I ping on the map if I feel it will be received well. We could all use a bit of a heads up in certain situations. Most I try to say is mentioning where I see enemies headed. I’ve already gone down the road of actually speaking or voicing my opinion in the past, and it has almost never gone well. Lesson learned, I don’t engage in chat. But there’s plenty of toxicity out there, and it’s pretty sad to see what we’re left with.

I will admit i did say few times that people should stop zerging or on very few occasions typed "lol" in local chat when i for example killed trapper DH (or insert other FOTM brainless product of Anet balancing here) on core teef <_< but most of the time i am too busy playing and having fun (as far as it is possible in gw2) and usually don't pay attention to chat nor type a lot.Just a prime example of interaction with people in pvp %DLhzGLdN.png

@"Cynz.9437" said:I will admit i did say few times that people should stop zerging or on very few occasions typed "lol" in local chat when i for example killed trapper DH (or insert other FOTM brainless product of Anet balancing here) on core teef <_< but most of the time i am too busy playing and having fun (as far as it is possible in gw2) and usually don't pay attention to chat nor type a lot.Just a prime example of interaction with people in pvp %DLhzGLdN.png

How does someone reach this low. Bruh. How can someone even get salty like that. You know shit's wrong when they call the one who tries to ignore a keyboard warrior. Damn, I can't even look at this. It reduces my braincell numbers.