Super Adventure Box in 2021

3 weeks again. Not that much - but the same as other festivals. (But I think previous year they made an exception because of COVID.) Let's see what "a whole new world" means. If they meant a new (3rd) world or of the just used this to describe the SAB itself (with the only 2 existing worlds).

Personally I will try to make a bit progress to the tribulation mode skins from W2. (Finished W1 last year and trained a bit the tribulation mode in W2.) Other than that relaxing and doing dailies and buying those cheap Tyrian exchange vouchers - that are easiest to obtain here.

Should there be a W3 it probably will take some time (especially now without Dulfy ha ha) until good guides are available for all the grindy hardcore stuff where you can miss things. (Collect all bauble achievement and stuff like that.)

Oh okay. I already expected that. I mean otherwise it would have been weird. (Unless they produced the world a lot earlier.) With the whole team working on the expansion and all other parts of the game only getting minor updates. But good for my time schedule. I still need to to so much other stuff.

It still will be fun - and minor stuff can easily be added without much work. (As we saw last time with those "glitches".)

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Next Tuesday it is.

April 6 - 27

Yes, thanks: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/super-adventure-festival-2021-returns-next-week/

Dang, I would have loved to spend the five days Easter holiday lockdown playing SAB. :cry:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:The “A whole new world” is referring to SAB itself.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. :/

@hugo.4705 said:I just hope the new weapons skins will not be hard to obtain.

New ones?? :o No one was able to complete last year's new set! I sure hope there won't be yet another new set. :s

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Next Tuesday it is.

April 6 - 27

Yes, thanks:

Dang, I would have loved to spend the five days Easter holiday lockdown playing SAB. :cry:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:The “A whole new world” is referring to SAB itself.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. :/

@hugo.4705 said:I just hope the new weapons skins will not be hard to obtain.

New ones?? :o No one was able to complete last year's new set! I sure hope there won't be yet another new set. :s

I completed last years set and got multiple extras

@"Linken.6345" said:I completed last years set and got multiple extras

Are you sure? I don't think that's possible, since the set was linked to the eight-days achievement.

P.S. I am not referring to the Glitched weapon set but the one that provides you with the third infusion (another red one, if I am not mistaken):https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Crimson_Assassin

P.P.S. Okay, so that's not a new achievement from last year. I obviously missed out on it prior to 2020.

Yeah. I would prefer if they slowed down with releasing new skins - so other people can "catch up". Still ... if there is no other new content ... the new skins are the only reason to get people to still play those festivals. (Though for SAB this is one where there also are a lot of dedicated players that play it just for fun. Probably more than for the other festivals.)

The Crimson Assassin achievement seems to exist longer - and must take ages ... even if you get the addional coins from completing a set of dailies. (Which takes a lot longer to get that box from the dailies. More days needed than for some other festivals. And then you would take longe for the Kaiser Snake weapons and/or having to buy more for a ton of gold on the TP.)

According to the calculation in the wiki it would take 5 years - when always taking the additional tokens. I think I'd rather get a Kaiser Snake skin and waiting longer (this year is my 2nd year only playing the SAB after those Crimson stuff got added) ... and just going for the individual Assassin skins I might like. (Weapons I use most often. The Warhorn also is cool because of the sounds that seem different.) For the backpack you can buy it directly and for the additional infusion (that is exclusive from that achievement) ... I do not need it that much.

(Especially when there are some other ones from Tribulation mode already.)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:I completed last years set and got multiple extras

Are you sure? I don't think that's possible, since the set was linked to the eight-days achievement.

P.S. I am not referring to the Glitched weapon set but the one that provides you with the third infusion (another red one, if I am not mistaken):

P.P.S. Okay, so that's not a new achievement from last year. I obviously missed out on it prior to 2020.

Im talking about the glitched set that was added last year crimson have always been there and tied to dailies.

EditMaybe I should read the whole post before responding =P

@Thundabolt.8541 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Every year I pray anet stops adding to itEvery year anet adds to it

Now we got SAB mounts in the open world..:(

why, SAB is part of asuran culture, they spend most of their lives being inventors, are they not allowed to geek off from time to time?

Well, I am not a fan of SAB items outside of SAB, either. Yet, I love SAB. It just doesn't fit into the "real" world of Tyria.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Ayakaru.6583" said:Every year I pray anet stops adding to itEvery year anet adds to it

why, SAB is part of asuran culture, they spend most of their lives being inventors, are they not allowed to geek off from time to time?

Well, I am not a fan of SAB items outside of SAB, either. Yet, I love SAB. It just doesn't fit into the "real" world of Tyria.

if we're talking about the "real" world of tyria, then in the "real" world of earth, that's like saying you can't wear your favourite t-shirt haha

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Exactly that, i have no problem with SAB itself, although i do think its ugly and noisy.I do have a problem with SAB asthaetics leaving the SAB hub.Gliders, mounts, it's ruining the open world atmosphere