What's your ideal server pairing for new linking this Friday?

Blodeuyn.2751

@zhonnika.1784 said:JQ did lose guilds: [borp], [CF], and [Vale]. We're not as fat as you're assuming. Also, nobody wants to be 3rd in t1. Absolutely nobody. The tier is garbage.

There were still kinda fat when we faced them like a month ago, Cloudfly was still running his blobs around. But yes t1 is basically garbage.

@XenesisII.1540 said:BG+TC <3What, it's the only way to bring TC back to it's glory days :3

just, no

ideal? would like a link with more non-NA prime guilds. being closed makes improving time zone coverage difficult

F L Ö, Guild Leader/Commander [ODIN], a TC Server Admin, TC Council

the process is its own reward. ~ Amelia Earhart

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:Tier 1 (that is the top 3) unlinkedTier 2 + 1 Tier 3 server each linkedTier 4 (this is the bottom 3) linked togethervsAll odd guests linkedvsall even guests linked

Not linking T1 needs to apply to the three largest servers. Not the ones IN T1. With one up / one down, it would force a constant shift of who gets a link.

This would mean Dragonbrand or Sea of Sorrows would be bereft of a link. It would just depend on if you say T1 before or after reset.

The two other largest servers without links won't be able to compete against BG, who is still beating servers that have links right now.

Also unlink tier 4, let people who want to play on dead servers with roaming and less blobs can move there. Move most of the links to tier 2 and 3 to try and match servers better with tier 1, since one tier 2 has to bounce up there every week.

Not arguing with you on that Xen. He said 'tier 1' which would be a mess if they based it on score rankings. BG doesn't need a link. Not sure MAG nor JQ do either, but likely MAG does. They don't PPT, and I think the only thing that keeps their PPT up is their link partner.

They do like to blame DR for that also their drop in KDR, lol. Only 2 more days till relink. Hope we don't get stuck with Mag again!!!

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@zhonnika.1784 said:JQ did lose guilds: [borp], [CF], and [Vale]. We're not as fat as you're assuming. Also, nobody wants to be 3rd in t1. Absolutely nobody. The tier is garbage.

There were still kinda fat when we faced them like a month ago, Cloudfly was still running his blobs around. But yes t1 is basically garbage.

Would have been before those guilds left. And Cloud's blob is almost always around but it's also almost always 90% base rangers and "my build is so unique, teehee!".

@Evolute.6239 said:If JQ doesn't get linked or opened, it's going to become current FA tbh

Nobody wants to be #3 T1

Maybe it is your server's turn next. Being Full with no link and dropping to T4 has already happened to several servers before FA. Remember, Anet said that JQ and FA have less playhours than BG while linked servers have more than BG.

@Phlogistn.7893 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:BG+TC <3What, it's the only way to bring TC back to it's glory days :3

just, no

ideal? would like a link with more non-NA prime guilds. being closed makes improving time zone coverage difficult

F L Ö, Guild Leader/Commander [ODIN], a TC Server Admin, TC Council

the process is its own reward. ~ Amelia Earhart

That was a joke btw.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Evolute.6239 said:If JQ doesn't get linked or opened, it's going to become current FA tbh

Nobody wants to be #3 T1

Maybe it is your server's turn next. Being Full with no link and dropping to T4 has already happened to several servers before FA. Remember, Anet said that JQ and FA have less playhours than BG while linked servers have more than BG.They said within 10% but didn’t say less than 5% which doesn’t seem like a lot but when dealing with large numbers that could mean anywhere from 300 to 1000 hours or more a week spent in wvw.

Mag is a T3 server at best without a link we are fine with that, But I wouldn't call that balance. Link servers keep us in T1, Mag has been closed for a very long time it's not the overpopulated server people think anymore, It's just all the bandwoneers that flock to any server that is linked with Magumma that keeps it there.

Anet doesn't count off hours coverage when they do population counts. Mag has also been to T4 and closed, just like FA.

@Warlord.9074 said:Mag is a T3 server at best without a link we are fine with that, But I wouldn't call that balance. Link servers keep us in T1, Mag has been closed for a very long time it's not the overpopulated server people think anymore, It's just all the bandwoneers that flock to any server that is linked with Magumma that keeps it there.

Anet doesn't count off hours coverage when they do population counts. Mag has also been to T4 and closed, just like FA.

The play hours for people on your server count for you. No one linked to you counts for your play hours.

Mag is a T-3 server without a link not because of population, it's because of a refusal (as is it's right) to PPT.

@Vermillion.4061 said:Keep JQ/BG/Mag with no links and I don't care after that.

Mag will drop to t3 and be happy, BG stays #1 because nobody wants T1 and JQ can float wherever they want tanking in hopes for the server to open. xD

And which two other servers do you volunteer to have a "good time" against BG?

I'm hoping Ehmry Bay (my server) is paired with Nobody.

@Blodeuyn.2751 said:I'm hoping Ehmry Bay (my server) is paired with Tarnished Coast.

Ur joking right? When has TC ever proven themselves competent? They get zerged by the big server the first day and then they all run home and hide the entire week.

Archived