The new achievements for the Legendary amulet [Meme]

Wait for the next 23 sets. This is just a savory taste.

Expect needing 1000 of every sort of resource, from Dry Top Geodes to DRM Prismaticite Crystals.

A minimum of four unlocks from every weapon set introduced in a LW and IBS chapter, including Ambrite to Icy/Fiery.

Make sure you have Sun's Refuge completed and Skyscale unlocked.

Then finally Mystic Forge 77 mystic clovers, 250 Mystic Coins, 1 Gift of Battle, and 1 Gift of Craftmanship.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Xarfai.8471 said:

Just a couple weeks ago I crafted my Legendary Amulet for around 1,5k Gold.

With the new achievement you can get it now basically for free and sicne you only need 1 in the legendary armory the crafted ones ar for nothing.

My suggestion is: Let us choose a Legendary trinket for the achievement: an amulett, a ring or an accessoire

So every player can get something usefull and have fun hunting the achievement 🙂

Like says previously it's one spescific legendary, it's will be strange to receive another one that have nothing to do without even doing their collection.

Also Pve already have 2 leg Accesory, One leg ring, one armor set, one armor.

They only miss one ring and one amulet so it's make sens to have one of them for the reward because like say previously in the end PVP/WVW/PVE will each have their legendery trinkets set since they already have the armor set and backpack.

Ad Infitum, Warbringer and the Ascension didn't get release at the same time, but we still didn't get the choice to have another one (ok ti's was not free but some players like now that already crafted the pvp amulet, already had craft adinfitum, but i guess pvp players dons't count for you .....😞)

I know it's free opposed to the one you need to craft but in reallity we don't even know that, it's could just be a gift or the precursor that is given for free, If it's free it's sure it's suck but amulet is the least expensive legendary trinkets of all so having one for free to promote legendary armory is fine as long they don't make more for free.

Also how much time do take to farm the gold to make the old amulet versus how much time do it's take to do all the meta achievement in openworlds of all living worlds season, a bit curious.

Edited by WindBlade.8749

2 minutes ago, Antycypator.9874 said:

Isn't this just a PRECURSOR?

It is not.  You may be confusing the Precursor given away for completing the Seasons 2 and 3 new achievements, with the Legendary Amulet given for completing all the new Meta Achievements for Seasons 2, 3, 4 and The Icebrood Saga. 

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-summer-2021/

Sadly there are already 3 pve trinkets and from your logic why not make a pvp and wvw accessory too which can be obtained through achievements with the same difficulty as the new pve amulet.

Edited by abrex.5081

I don't think you understand the big picture here. For the raid trinket , aurora and vision, achievements only got us the ascended version. Getting the mystic tribute and other stuff are not included whereas for this achievement, you get the amulet straight without any mystic tribute and for the first set of achievements, its so simple that you just need lesser than 3 hours to complete it.

5 hours ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

How do you get 16 weeks.  It's only seasons 2 and 3.  That's only 7 weeks at 2 per week.

It's Seasons 2 and 3 for the Gen 3 Legendary Precursor. For the Legendary Amulet it's actually 24 weeks, not 16.

It's 4 for season 2, then presumably 6 for Season 3, 6 for Season 4 and 4 for Icebrood Saga.

Edit: wait, that's 20, not 24, how will they spin it out to 24? Maybe something for HoT and PoF? I hope they don't spin out the 4 champions releases into Bonus Weeks!

You can see the tiers (and rewards) at:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Current_Events

Edited by Pifil.5193

43 minutes ago, abrex.5081 said:

Precisely, that is why they should not give any legendary for free as it is not that easy to make and Manasa it is not about pleasing people but to let them try out the legendary armory.

Seems a bit late, letting people try out the armory almost 4 months after it is released. It obviously is about pleasing people. No one is going "Oh great, I'll be able to try out the armory IN BLOODY NOVEMBER!" People are going "Woohoo! Legendary amulet!"

Edited by Manasa Devi.7958
  • Like 2

This and the other perks all seem like an apology to the community for the collapse of LS5, and for most players this will be the first (and only) legendary they obtain. You can either be happy you're getting a legendary item and (maybe) an armory to put it in across all of your characters or you can look for reasons to be mad about it. Right now, the company badly needs the support of its players for EoD to succeed, and this business with the amulet is just part of that. This is what they think is fair, and this is what they think will call people back.

They might be right. Time will tell.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manasa Devi.7958 said:

Seems a bit late, letting people try out the armory almost 4 months after it is released. It obviously is about pleasing people. No one is going "Oh great, I'll be able to try out the armory IN BLOODY NOVEMBER!" People are going "Woohoo! Legendary amulet!"

That shows that you have not crafted a single legendary trinket so you don't understand the difficulty.

1 minute ago, AgentMoore.9453 said:

This and the other perks all seem like an apology to the community for the collapse of LS5, and for most players this will be the first (and only) legendary they obtain. You can either be happy you're getting a legendary item and (maybe) an armory to put it in across all of your characters or you can look for reasons to be mad about it. Right now, the company badly needs the support of its players for EoD to succeed, and this business with the amulet is just part of that. This is what they think is fair, and this is what they think will call people back.

They might be right. Time will tell.

Like I said up above, instead of a legendary amulet, why not a legendary sigil which can only be used on 1 weapon even if you can use it on every character.

2 hours ago, Ayrilana.1396 said:

I say no to this simply because this is the only means to acquire this specific legendary trinket which may or may not have some special effect.  If one were to instead choose another legendary trinket, then there's the possibility that they'd have two of the exact same one if they decided to do the achievements for them.  I'm also against either of the rings being available as a selection from doing the open world.  If things remain as they are, yes you'll have two legendary amulets but they'd have separate special effects.  If the PvE one doesn't then simply don't do it if you were going to complete the sPvP one anyway.

I didn t think of the already existing legendary ring/accessoire.

Anet should create a new ring/accessoire in addition to the amulett 🙂

They dont need special effects, so they just need to create a new Icon.