Istani Bounty Hunter achievement not giving credit [Merged]

The only bounties that counted for my Istani Bounty Hunter achi are the three i have done back when that LS was released. The 2 bounties i haven't done then have not counted today. One of those - Suneh Stormbringer - i have already done several times before (which is why i was surprised to see it is still missing from my achieve progression), so i guess it has been broken for some time already and is not a recent thing.

• Like 1

Yet another achievement in the Daybreak story journal that isn't progressing regardless of how much you participate. See also, Istan Bounty Hunter. It'd be really appreciated if this could be corrected this week as the maps actually have people on them to participate in group related content and some of us would prefer to knock these achievements out before it is once again abandoned. Thanks.

• Like 1

I'm at 1/5 progress for it. I killed all of them, some multiple times. I've given up on this achievement. I was already frustrated enough with Amala not counting for the recap event. It's not worth the hassle. I'm not here to play RNG with achievements and their bugs & glitches.

I reported this as a bug.  When the Return to event started, I had 1 of the regular achievement bounties.  Did three bounties, all three counted to the Return to achievement, none to the regular Istani Bounty achievement.  I guess it's possible that it doesn't "count" twice, which would mean once the Return to is complete, the other would start applying.

(If that's the case, sure would have been nice to see a check off list of the bounties completed/remaining in the Return to achievement.)

Edited by kellin.7594
Hit enter too soon. :)

4 hours ago, kellin.7594 said:

I reported this as a bug.  When the Return to event started, I had 1 of the regular achievement bounties.  Did three bounties, all three counted to the Return to achievement, none to the regular Istani Bounty achievement.  I guess it's possible that it doesn't "count" twice, which would mean once the Return to is complete, the other would start applying.

(If that's the case, sure would have been nice to see a check off list of the bounties completed/remaining in the Return to achievement.)

Nope, the old achievement is just straight up broken. Along with Sunk Cost achievement for destroying each named ship.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Delita Silverburg.8632 said:

Nope, the old achievement is just straight up broken. Along with Sunk Cost achievement for destroying each named ship.

Well, at least I know why I wasn't getting that one either.  I was kind of confused as to why I had all these map APs undone since I normally knock them out when the map is fresh.  Rats.