New Mount Access.

The mount section of the game has 8 'slots' for all of your mounts. (I am not talking about all the skins to the left of those 8 'slots'). If those 8 'slots' were placed to the left or right of the 'play screen' it would make using your mount so much better. To mount or dismount click on the picture of the mount you want to ride. No more clicking to choose the mount then clicking again to mount the mount. I have a screen shot of what I am suggesting but I don't know how to upload it as I don't use the options given. Thank you. ( I love this game )

• Like 1

Have you thought of using different keybinds for different mounts?

The game allows binding of key combinations too, so you can limit binds for all mounts to a few select keys.

My binds (I use a Naga Trinity, so the mousewheel clicks left, down and right):

Middle Mouse Button (MMB): Raptor

Mousewheel Left: Jackal

Mousewheel Right: Beetle

Alt+MMB: Skyscale

Ctrl+MMB: Griffon

Shift+MMB: Bunny

Ctrl+Shift+MMB: Skimmer

Ctrl+Alt+MMB: Warclaw

Alternatively, I understand there's a third-party mod out there that brings up a mount selection wheel on a key press.

• Thanks 1

I have 6 G keys on the left side of my keyboard which are all bound to mounts and I use C for Raptor and V for Warclaw as well.
No idea what i'll be binding the Turtle too but a big part of me hopes that this will be the last mount they add to the game.

There are only so many keys I can bind to mounts lol

I use a Nostromo N52 game pad. The modern version of it is the Razer Tartarus v2 (pro isn't worth it). I map my default mount key to one of the side buttons on my mouse and have default set to Skyscale.. I have the mounts hotkeys tied to buttons on the gamepad. With hotkeys I can dismount a skimmer over water and mount the skyscale before my character hits the water. Hotkeys are the way to go.

• Thanks 1