Nothing new for WvW.

CrimeMaker.8612

PoF drops.Nothing major for WvW.

Ogrewatch gets moved with the last balance patch but no major balance changes in WvW conceding condition spam and stacking.

Season 6 Episode 1 dropping 2 months after PoF with a new raid wing and new fractal.

Okay. What about WvW??? Nothing? Nothing for another 6 months?

People have made posts on bringing tournaments back. There have been multiple ideas out there that will prevent players from burning out. No response from Arena Net.

People complained guild hall arena being too small which didn't even get fix with new expansion! Okay then people asked from Obsidian Sanctum to become instances based map. No response from Arena Net.

Arena Net are we going to get anything or another year which will consist of silence for first 6 months then you will drops a update and spend next 6 months fixing it?

In the mean time PvE will get 6 or 7 episodes of living seasons or more with a new map new raid wing and new fractal each time.

GG on killing your own game mode.

clap clap clap

@X T D.6458 said:

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:Took them two year to nerf deathly chill in WvW if that says anything.

The WvW devs have no control over class balance. It is a different department.

That is reponsability from the Quagan dept. browsing metabatles pve builds to balance game....

@Loosmaster.8263 said:The Oil Pot range was adjusted. That was a big update....

We can now drop the oil on top of the wall... yeh right... i actually killed some players with it on the wall that were comming to the oil, that thing should jus thit the ground not the wall where it is...

The rewards revamp they could have been held for release with the expansion, would that have made you happier?

They are pretty much finished with all the stuff they listed for development last year, which included reward tracks, skirmish mode, qol changes, bonus gliding with another added bonus of moving ogrewatch!, reward revamp bonus. They haven't done a priority list lately for the next thing to be worked on, that should probably give you an idea of what's currently going on with development. The only possible things that we know of that they could be working on are the alliance system which they had scrapped to put links in as a quicker solution, a new map, and mounts. They said no to tournaments, they haven't said anything about eotm OS arena. There isn't much else in the pipeline to look forward to.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:The Oil Pot range was adjusted. That was a big update....

We can now drop the oil on top of the wall... yeh right... i actually killed some players with it on the wall that were comming to the oil, that thing should jus thit the ground not the wall where it is...

That's nothing new. Oil always hit the top of the wall.

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:That's the issue once again! NO COMMUNICATION! Give us or let us know what's on your mind. I really hope they work on competitiveness of WvW because as of it is WvW lacks a lot of competition right now.

That seems to be exactly, what they do right now: Let us know, what's on thier minds. Nothing - at least related to WvW

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:That's the issue once again! NO COMMUNICATION! Give us or let us know what's on your mind. I really hope they work on competitiveness of WvW because as of it is WvW lacks a lot of competition right now.

there's no communication because there's no plan for WvW. this game mode is dead.

@Tankvieh.5796 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Ogrewatch was moved. I'd say we are good as far as updates go

well i kinda liked the old ogrewatch, had some personality... The new one looks like a carbon copy paste from a 10 year old game.

Did anyone actually complain about ogrewatch?

Not until gliding was implemented. Complaints, who knows where it came from because it wasn't on this forum.

@CrimeMaker.8612 said:PoF drops.Nothing major for WvW.

Ogrewatch gets moved with the last balance patch but no major balance changes in WvW conceding condition spam and stacking.

Season 6 Episode 1 dropping 2 months after PoF with a new raid wing and new fractal.

Okay. What about WvW??? Nothing? Nothing for another 6 months?

People have made posts on bringing tournaments back. There have been multiple ideas out there that will prevent players from burning out. No response from Arena Net.

People complained guild hall arena being too small which didn't even get fix with new expansion! Okay then people asked from Obsidian Sanctum to become instances based map. No response from Arena Net.

Arena Net are we going to get anything or another year which will consist of silence for first 6 months then you will drops a update and spend next 6 months fixing it?

In the mean time PvE will get 6 or 7 episodes of living seasons or more with a new map new raid wing and new fractal each time.

GG on killing your own game mode.

clap clap clap

@RodOfDeath.5247 said:See anets quarterly report.

and?let me ask you, what were cause of rise in the report?..... how it will completely backfire in the next reports

Archived