Show of your Wintersday Fashion!

Dashiva.6149

@"Dashiva.6149" said:Anyone more than me fashioned it up over Wintersday? =)

FszKZXm.jpgSimple recolouring of his usual gear. Changed the headgear tho.

Ky2Oov6.jpgFancy Winter Outfit, which looks suprisingly good on Charr

Prime example why you should be allowed your default helmet with Outfits.

Imagine that Charr.... wearing that Holiday hat!

My Norn Warrior decided to embrace the "Spirit of Wintersday" by dressing accordingly.plilwu2.jpgAnd my Human Elementalist just couldn't resist an opportunity to go through her wardrobe for the season.WgN0WxK.jpg

I may have to pick up the Fancy Wintersday Outfit again to replace the one I accidentally deleted years ago. (Just going to keep telling myself that I will do so...eventually I wont be making a liar of myself :tongue: )

@"theoneparttwo.9561" said:My Norn Warrior decided to embrace the "Spirit of Wintersday" by dressing accordingly.plilwu2.jpgAnd my Human Elementalist just couldn't resist an opportunity to go through her wardrobe for the season.WgN0WxK.jpg

I may have to pick up the Fancy Wintersday Outfit again to replace the one I accidentally deleted years ago. (Just going to keep telling myself that I will do so...eventually I wont be making a liar of myself :tongue: )

You could try contacting the CS Team to get your Outfit replaced. 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

You could try contacting the CS Team to get your Outfit replaced. 'Submit a Ticket' via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

I had considered it briefly at the time, but ultimately decided against it back then as I got it from a random lucky drop from the Black Lion Chest with a Key I got from the level 10 personal story reward. I literally spent no money to get it. At this point it's been about two years or so, besides.

Archived