Best Birthday yet

Tasida.4085

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot also. Logged in to get my goodies!

6 year birthday

! 2 Black Lion Statuettes. 5000 karma, Triumphant Dye kit, 5 teleport to a friend, 2 birthday boosters, 1 level 60 XP scroll. And an account bound gift: Devoted Anniversary Achievement Box: has Anniversary Armor Pack (pick one), Anniversary Backpack (choose one), 2 Anniversary weapon packs (choose 1 from each), 1 Guaranteed wardrobe unlock.

@Blocki.4931 said:When I came back to the game I ALMOST deleted my very first character... the other 4 got axed and I still regret that decision immensely

Yeah, I started 3 years ago, after GW2 got F2P.I was like 'Might give it a try.' and still regret that I didn't start earlier as imo, GW2 did everything better than GW1.But that's just my experience... surely I sucked big time at GW1.

It was definitely a good year this year. The armor set is a nice addition, and getting my third and fourth luminous weapons gives me a full set for a character - and the sword is beautiful. The Rata Sum backpack was the third of the three I really wanted (to go with the Citadel and Grove backpacks). I quit buying the gem store dyes, so I can use the dyes this year for the first time, which still seems like an odd system. I have 401 Teleport to Friends and 120 Birthday Boosters now so I can pretty much go wherever i want whenever I want and get good rewards doing it. :)

I have two characters left from my first five. I can't say I really regret having deleted the others, since I really like the characters I replaced them with. But I'll be waiting into September for my next three gifts.

@Ardid.7203 said:Can someone detail what is in the present?

Spoiler tagged for those wanting to discover themselves

! A choice of heavy, medium or light armour to match the weapons, another 2 weapon choices from last year, another backpack choice. Those are the once per account. Otherwise per character - a new dye choice which includes selections not previously put in the birthday package, a guaranteed wardrobe (rare tier) unlock, a black lion statuette and the usual boosts

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:Any screenies of the sets out yet...?

Is the light set on the left, medium in the middle and heavy on the right? I assume so, since that's the order they're listed in but I couldn't see anything on the pictures to say which is which and apart from the heavy set they look fairly interchangable to me.

Not sure why the female heavy set needs a tea towel tucked into the belt, but other than that they look nice. I'll have to wait and see them on my characters before choosing one though as most of mine aren't human and I assume they look different on other races (especially charr and asura).

Archived