How many Rangers do you have?

Khaeon.1623

Main Character - Celestial w/ Traveler runes so he can be anything - Ranger, Druid, Soulbeast

Druid - For raids & Fractals - This one is themed as Mercy from Overwatch

Power Soulbeast - For WvW, but most of the time I go back to my main character - This one is themed as Artemis, the greek goddess of the hunt and the wilds

Druid - For PvP - This one is themed as 'Gandarf the Green' - a play on Gandalf the Grey

My main is my six year old human ranger. In retrospect, had I known more about game lore when I made him, I might have made a Norn or Charr instead. But since I'm not giving up a six year old toon, I guess I'm stuck until ANet ever gives us race changes.

That said, I do have ideas for a Charr ranger (a Blood Legion scout, US Army LRRP type of character, the legion that first tamed devourers) and an Asura ranger (Synergetics, studying nature and animals, "fundamental interconnectedness of all things" and all that hoopy froodishness).

One... The profession got everything I like:Good range optionCan be great supportPet for tanking and trivialize PvE open worldGood selfsustainSemi-flashy style (especially E-specs)Very strong in PvP to the brink of being OPAccess to projectile hate skills (hope they adjust Unload and DE, since initiative isage make it a one-trick pony)

That said... The profession never stick.. having a hard time enjoying playing a ranger... and no idea why... It just feels boring (And I main necro and guards, and stil..?)

But well I try to come back to the ranger from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Three. Human core ranger (my second character and current main), Sylvari druid that I'm lazily building up raid gear on, and a Norn I'm leveling up for soulbeast. If we get a new spec, I'll roll up a new ranger, either Charr or Asura, depending on which I feel fits best thematically.

Archived