Often seeing 4 Mirages per game — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Often seeing 4 Mirages per game

BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭

Can we please fix this broken class. If not, please confirm if was it specifically designed to give PvE champ farmers a chance in PvP ?

Comments

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

Screen shot and show us, please.

• Is this a clone? Can never tell :(

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think there is two mesmers, with similar character names.

The 10 Commandments Of Conquest
    Abide by the commandments or God shalt deliver unto thee a packet of salt as often as thou did break them
    -> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/38081/the-10-commandments-of-conquest#1

• Jazz.4639Jazz.4639 Member ✭✭✭

naaah its at least 8!!! I often see 8 per team, must be broken, i lose every fight vs them and im sure its not because i play drunk

• Fortus.6175Fortus.6175 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2019

1-3 seems about right for me. Often time 1 per team. Now soulbeasts on the other hand....... I think the forums havent caught up yet, yes it seems its commonly known they are very strong, but now they are coming in masses.....

• BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭

@Sigmoid.7082 said:
    We don't need more threads...

Yes we do.

• BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭

Two on average per team. Very common.

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

I often see 4 mesmers + 1 holo, 1 FB, 1 soulbeast and a warrior on a single team. How does the enemy team get to have a full team + 3 other players? It's bad enough fighting 1 mesmer let alone 4!!!

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

Technically, the clones are mesmers. They also clutter the minimap.

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2019

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

I can post vids if you like?

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:
    I think there is two mesmers, with similar character names.

Probably me and my friend if they were asura, can post video if you like?

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion

• Snellibee.2761Snellibee.2761 Member ✭✭✭

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:
    I often see 2 per game.

I sometimes see 3 per game.

I rarely see 4 per game.

I actually see 4 per game often tho

• Jasonbdj.4021Jasonbdj.4021 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2019

Try the tournaments mode, you get to face full 5 mesmers, afterall it is not a op build.......

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

I can post vids if you like

moved up in ranks, only 3 game including my duo and myself

• phokus.8934phokus.8934 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jasonbdj.4021 said:
    Try the tournaments mode, you get to face full 5 mesmers, afterall it is not a op build.......

Only bots (except the one EU team that had 4 chronos and a holo and still lost) and they don’t go anywhere in ATs.

• Spartacus.3192Spartacus.3192 Member ✭✭✭

New mirage trait. Every time it dodges a new "nerf mirage" thread appears at its location. Mirage mains don't care because mirage cloak provides immunity to ANET's nerfs.

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2019

Given we had this thread a while back:
    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/64390/bots-do-3000-matches-per-season-with-total-impunity/p1

Want me to take a guess as to which ranking you play on @BadMed.3846 ?

The good news for you: not that many players play mirage.

The bad news: you got outplayed by a bot.

• I‘ve never seen more than 3 mirages in one game. Although playing against two is pretty annoying.

• Are up votes the forum equivalent of gold or something? Because starting anti-mesmer threads seems like a reliable farm.

“People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.”
    ― Andrew Smith

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:
    Are up votes the forum equivalent of gold or something? Because starting anti-mesmer threads seems like a reliable farm.

It's an Echo Chamber... Post something lot of people repeat/agree with and you're likely to get tons of upvotes.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

• Man, where was this much resistance to threads when scourge was the topic of the day? Buncha biased layabouts! grumbles

Don't worry, when Mirage gets its just deserts then the threads will stop happening. Then we can focus on Boonbeast and then Holosmith :-D

• Don't expect it. Mirage has to be the main of the girlfriend of the one intern who works on balance. It's why the class is designed to be "slippery".

• I would honestly prefer (more) proper nerfs to mirage (condi, not power) than for the talk of the town to be how OP/annoying/unfun it is. The rabble is getting exhausting.

“People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.”
    ― Andrew Smith

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe She Was The Illusion All Along.

ArenaNet Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Are up votes the forum equivalent of gold or something? Because starting anti-mesmer threads seems like a reliable farm.

It's an Echo Chamber... Post something lot of people repeat/agree with and you're likely to get tons of upvotes.

Unless your name begins with S and ends with ephiroth.

• Jeknar.6184Jeknar.6184 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:

Unless your name begins with S and ends with ephiroth.

Bish plz... You have double the ammount of upvotes I do.

Ferguson's Crossing Mithril Squire (Rank 5001) - PvP Phoenix (Rank 72) - 30k Achievement Points
    Exalted Kawagima, Calamis Fatima, Hanna Flintlocke, Suzuhara Suzuka, Sally Furious Ant, Sabetha Deadeye, Bjarl of Souls, Lilian Mistwalker, Kelvena Riverstream, Zallha Wildhunt

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.