Antitoxin Scrapper build guide + Gameplay

RisenHowl.2419

@bluberblasen.9684 said:that loot is great ... not .. :/

Oh i cleared the inventory plenty during the night, i usually save the bags though until the end to see how i stacked up. generally 100-150 on a dps class, anything over 50 with minstrels gear is pretty solid.

with how scrapper spreads boons, cleanses, and healing over the whole squad you only need to do 1 damage to any target to get loot lol

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

Wrong game mode for loot.... but you get a metric ton of loot now, even when solo roaming I have to clean the inventory every hour lol.

Anyway it highly depends on the commander. A healbot scrapper wont get as much loot if its a pirateshipper, need to get closer to be able to use AoE attacks.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Wrong game mode for loot.... but you get a metric ton of loot now, even when solo roaming I have to clean the inventory every hour lol.

Anyway it highly depends on the commander. A healbot scrapper wont get as much loot if its a pirateshipper, need to get closer to be able to use AoE attacks.

That's from reward tracks though, never get much loot when roaming either solo or grped.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Kraljevo.2801 said:Fighting enemy blobs with 7+ scrappers per squad abusing this rune is just cancer. It needs an icd or rework on the 6th bonus.Runes that stops condi cancer is now cancer.

Checks out, 10 out of 10 dancing crabs.

So you believe that fixing the symptoms instead of finding the root cause (I'll let you figure that one out) is the way to go?

@Kraljevo.2801 said:

@Kraljevo.2801 said:Fighting enemy blobs with 7+ scrappers per squad abusing this rune is just cancer. It needs an icd or rework on the 6th bonus.Runes that stops condi cancer is now cancer.

So you believe that fixing the symptoms instead of finding the root cause (I'll let you figure that one out) is the way to go?... thats what condi cleanse is supposed to do...

@Dawdler.8521 said:

So you believe that fixing the symptoms instead of finding the root cause (I'll let you figure that one out) is the way to go?... thats what condi cleanse is supposed to do...

Stopping condi's is OP...plz nerf

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Kraljevo.2801 said:Fighting enemy blobs with 7+ scrappers per squad abusing this rune is just cancer. It needs an icd or rework on the 6th bonus.

While having 25+ scourges that spew multiple condies with corrupts, is balanced.Riiiight.

Stopping condi's is OP...plz nerf

So you believe that fixing the symptoms instead of finding the root cause (I'll let you figure that one out) is the way to go?

I think the quote from @Voltekka.2375 describes what @Kraljevo.2801 is getting at quite obliquely,

The problem is the massive amounts of Condis. Or at least I think that is how I would interpret.

There are far more busted things than scrapper in wvw that require attention and have been around far too long. Scrapper and anything it can do doesn’t warrant any scrapper is op post considering how dominant scourge/fb/revs are in zergs. Only say this cuz just matter of time before this post turns into one lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:There are far more busted things than scrapper in wvw that require attention and have been around far too long. Scrapper and anything it can do doesn’t warrant any scrapper is op post considering how dominant scourge/fb/revs are in zergs. Only say this cuz just matter of time before this post turns into one lol

agreed, without scrappers in this current iteration we'd be facing another year of nothing but pirate ship. scrappers are at least allowing melee fights to happen again, and damn is that more fun

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Kraljevo.2801 said:Fighting enemy blobs with 7+ scrappers per squad abusing this rune is just cancer. It needs an icd or rework on the 6th bonus.

While having 25+ scourges that spew multiple condies with corrupts, is balanced.Riiiight.

ThisSo much this ^Scourges Condi spam is at a level of absurdity.And this

IT Both explains spamming classes is countered by spamming opposite classes

Archived