#JungleBL2020

grouchybhaal.4275

I mean i personally love tangle depths i went through the serious hate faze and came out the other side with only the love left, i would like the theme as i'd like all new maps for wvw, each bls should be different, and eb could also do with a serious overhaul, wvw maps are very stale and stagnant to me and simple and basic AND BORING!

@grouchybhaal.4275 said:Think about itMap full of trees.. A massive twisting jungleTrench warfareCharr choppersOnly clearings are the capturable objectivesSlight feeling of tangle depths

Just to spice up the boardlands from desert and alpine

Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?

Been said before, say it again, make Verdant Brink into a borderland and add objectives to capture and rank up. Any of the multiple level ones would be fun.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:Sounds like Tangled Depths... sorry but that's a big thumbs down for me. To me that would be worse than Desert BL ever was... I love DBL now that they've changed it and I know it inside out... but a jungle? ugh... ;)

A jungle would be bad for several reason, but a forest map with roads, ambush places, and decent structure design would be really nice, maybe some ravines and rivers at max.

There’s alot of non logical tower design and keeps that hurt my brain.Guess build structures in valeys is a clever thing in gw2 universe...

All maps have a lot of free bring Zerg to this spots to take it with lower effort.Lmao wonder how would be Europe wars if our ancestors build structures in Anet way???

If there ever will be a new map, it should be functional for all scale fights considering lag, invisible walls and corners, and everything else. While interesting topography and terrain is fun to a point, a map needs to lend itself to team movement and let player build and group compositions play out enough so that gimmicks and lag aren't deciding all of the fights.