Next Elite Spec; Eternity Knight

Justine.6351

I think anet was hinting at something when they came up with the legendary greatsword, Eternity.

The next elite spec might just be the ability to merge two legends together like weaver can sort of do now. To that end I think anet may have been considering revenant and its elite specs before guild wars released and maybe Eternity as a teaser for it.

The basic layout for the Eternity Knight would be shouts and greatsword with laserbeams as its attack of choice. Its auto attacks could be shooting double laserbeams from the characters eyes and shouting "more energy!". The elite skill could be commanding all the legends' ghosts at once ( a summoner build) that come to your aid for 30 seconds and fight for you. Similar to mirage dodge ambush attack trait, they could also shoot laserbeams from their eyes whenever you swap legends or something. One of the master tier traits could make them all wield greatswords that match the one you have equiped. One of the Grandmaster traits could even be allowing your character to dual wield greatswords for 20% more damage and if you equip sunrise and twilight that bonus increases to 25% while double eternity would be 30%.

Idk just a thought but yeah this is probably going to happen cause it fits the lore and theme they have been building up to.

This is basically Mesmer with shouts. I don't really see much effort put into it honestly.

I'm kind of fed up with the whole GS concept. I myself would like to get than Katana on my Rev but come on. This is just nuts. This idea doesn't hołd much value because it's nothing new, this is a copy-paste.I don't want to be mean but next time please try harder to make a cool concept.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:This is basically Mesmer with shouts. I don't really see much effort put into it honestly.

I'm kind of fed up with the whole GS concept. I myself would like to get than Katana on my Rev but come on. This is just nuts. This idea doesn't hołd much value because it's nothing new, this is a copy-paste.I don't want to be mean but next time please try harder to make a cool concept.

this isnt a concept,this was based on the leak posted on reddit.

@"Justine.6351" said:this isn't a conceptthis was based on the leak posted on reddit.

You know that before PoF the necromancer had a leak on reddit where his shroud was replaced by a phylactere?Anyway, at game release I doubt that ANet was even close to consider e-specs otherwise they wouldn't have had to rework entirely the core "specializations" design. Revenant might have been an option that they considered before launching the game but linking eternity to that... That's no more than wishful thinking from the revenant population that desperatly want to play with a greatsword.

Give us a link to a thread from a developper that created GW2, where the professions designs are entirely described as well as their link to the lore... etc. And maybe I'd believe it. But a core legendary weapon being an hint for a futur revenant e-spec, excuse me to say it, but that's laughable.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"Justine.6351" said:this isn't a conceptthis was based on the leak posted on reddit.

You know that before PoF the necromancer had a leak on reddit where his shroud was replaced by a phylactere?Anyway, at game release I doubt that ANet was even close to consider e-specs otherwise they wouldn't have had to rework entirely the core "specializations" design. Revenant might have been an option that they considered before launching the game but linking eternity to that... That's no more than wishful thinking from the revenant population that desperatly want to play with a greatsword.

Give us a link to a thread from a developper that created GW2, where the professions designs are entirely described as well as their link to the lore... etc. And maybe I'd believe it. But a core legendary weapon being an hint for a futur revenant e-spec, excuse me to say it, but that's laughable.

Actually, I don't want to see any new Revenant E-Spec before they do something with Renegade.

And that's exactly what I think about this - the whole Eternity Legend or stuff like that just shows how desperate people are just to be the edgelords of Black/Red. I personally don't have anything against the GS for Rev, really. It's just the way people think why Revenant must have GS that annoys me.

And yeah, Reddit leaks. If they were true GW2 would've long ago had 5 E-Specs per Class on top of being dead for 5 years.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Catchyfx.5768 said:can you post a link about this leak? :)

Oh sorry looks like it was removed.The 4 main items were,

! Greatsword
! Laserbeams
! Summons*! Greatsword

you been making a lot of threads about Lasers lately

You been making a lot of threads about
nobody cares
lately

Sorry but I dont know him