So, Makeover/Hairstyle kits update? [Merged]

hugo.4705

On roadmap (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-fall-and-winter-2021/) it is stated "We’ve also heard Tyria’s stylists buzzing with excitement about some fresh new trends. It won’t be long until you’re on your way to Cantha in Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons, so look for opportunities to put your best face forward this winter" I think it means that new faces and hairstyles will happens in makeover/hairstyle kits this winter? ;D

Hoping it arrives soon or with the launch of the festival of four winds if true very hyped to see the new options. Even for other races than humans.

Edited by hugo.4705
  • Like 2

New human customizations were to be expected what with Cantha's asian influence, just like with the addition of PoF faces and hairstyles for POC.

Question is if they'll have put the effort in to actually give all races new options or if its the same deal as previous times when they added limited updates; because they had already created the assets for Living World (olmakhan) or Expansion (Elona) so didn't have to direct resources to it just for the sake of customization. 

I'm excited but I'm trying to temper my own expectations so I don't get sad if its not an update given to all races xD Fingers crossed for more fashion wars!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ZeftheWicked.3076 said:

now THIS is a truly important discussion. We've been without new faces and hair for ages not to mention that for human males half the faces don't even resemble kitten sapiens, more like Java man...

One of the reasons I don't create male humans or Norns. Their faces all seem like caricatures.

I haven't seen any comments here or on reddit about this, unless I missed them.      I figured more people would be excited about the news.

We’ve also heard Tyria’s stylists buzzing with excitement about some fresh new trends. It won’t be long until you’re on your way to Cantha in Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons, so look for opportunities to put your best face forward this winter!

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-live-fall-and-winter-2021/

8 minutes ago, Obfuscate.6430 said:

I would love to see previews. We've waited SO long. YEARS of BEGGING. So many threads pleading with Arenanet to add new options. 
I hope they don't hype it and then it turns out to be disappointing. x_x

1 face, 1 hair, human only xD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1