Free Madame Cookie

Eaglebach.7593

My comrades, please stand in solidarity with me to protest King Thorn and Anet for their cruel treatment to Madame Cookie. We need to free this feline from the labyrinth so that she can join us in our home instance.

Thorn is a liar tyrant - #notmymonarch #freecandycorncat - Praise Joko!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

Whilst I'd like to have her in my home instance too I have to ask: how many residents of the Mad Realm have we encountered who are safe, honest about how they got there and overall trustworthy? How many candy corn creatures have we found who are not minions of Mad King Thorn and devoted to his missions of returning to, exacting revenge upon and ultimately conquering Tyria?

I'm not sure it's a good idea to find a way to break any creature free of the Mad Realm, especially not without knowing more about who she is and how she came to be there in the first place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

On 10/10/2021 at 11:50 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

Whilst I'd like to have her in my home instance too I have to ask: how many residents of the Mad Realm have we encountered who are safe, honest about how they got there and overall trustworthy? How many candy corn creatures have we found who are not minions of Mad King Thorn and devoted to his missions of returning to, exacting revenge upon and ultimately conquering Tyria?

I'm not sure it's a good idea to find a way to break any creature free of the Mad Realm, especially not without knowing more about who she is and how she came to be there in the first place.

"But you say that like it's necessarily a bad thing.  I mean, well, what could really go wrong?  We got big, like really big, guns and all.  We can handle it!"

-the basis for why everything will always go wrong in Tyria

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rogue.8235 said:

"But you say that like it's necessarily a bad thing.  I mean, well, what could really go wrong?  We got big, like really big, guns and all.  We can handle it!"

-the basis for why everything will always go wrong in Tyria

Pretty much. 😄

I'd love it if we did get a way to get her out so she can live in our home instances, then the next year we find out the Lunatic Court is using the same method to break other candy corn creatures free, and the whole thing was a trick: they realised the Commander has done a lot of 'impossible' things and thought they could find a way to break creatures out of the Mad Realm too, noticed they'll go to great lengths to attract cats to their home, put two and two together and came up with a plan. Or what passes for a plan in the lunatic court anyway.

And we're overdue for another instance of 'nice job breaking it, hero'. I don't think we've been the cause of any of Tyria's problems since Braham and Ryland took over that role at the start of the Icebrood Saga.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 10:58 AM, Danikat.8537 said:

Pretty much. 😄

I'd love it if we did get a way to get her out so she can live in our home instances, then the next year we find out the Lunatic Court is using the same method to break other candy corn creatures free, and the whole thing was a trick: they realised the Commander has done a lot of 'impossible' things and thought they could find a way to break creatures out of the Mad Realm too, noticed they'll go to great lengths to attract cats to their home, put two and two together and came up with a plan. Or what passes for a plan in the lunatic court anyway.

And we're overdue for another instance of 'nice job breaking it, hero'. I don't think we've been the cause of any of Tyria's problems since Braham and Ryland took over that role at the start of the Icebrood Saga.

This is a great idea!!

Also this thread needs to be bumped much harder.

#freecandycorncat

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2021 at 11:17 PM, Eaglebach.7593 said:

My comrades, please stand in solidarity with me to protest King Thorn and Anet for their cruel treatment to Madame Cookie. We need to free this feline from the labyrinth so that she can join us in our home instance.

Thorn is a liar tyrant - #notmymonarch #freecandycorncat - Praise Joko!

Agreed!  I, unashamedly and with ZERO regrets, spent what many would consider a ridiculous amount of gold for the cobs needed to purchase her as a pet.  I would just as enthusiastically pursue an equally ridiculous side quest to have this Grande Dame of felines reside in my home instance.

• Like 1