ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT!

Last xpac was sooo long ago that i thought there will be no more expansions (espcially when IBS came out), but now i cant wait for pretty much anything that EOD can offer, well ok story and fishing is not on my priority list but everything else is 😄

• Like 1

🙃I have to admit, I am starting to get excited as well. As you said: such a long time since the last expansion!

I am eager to finally be sent on a new journey, not those chopped up LW story bits that you have to wait for one-and-a-half years to complete. The wait kills all the excitement. I prefer to finish an entire story at my own pace.

I'd rather see them fill the gaps between expansions with several Side Stories that are also complete within themselves.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 2/20/2022 at 8:49 PM, Ariurotl.3718 said:

...till the Black Lion chest finally rotates! 😁

lol - While I am very much looking forward to EoD actually getting here, I have to admit that I am also very much looking forward to the BL chests finally rotating. For the last few weeks I've been saving all the BL chests I've gotten. It's a nice, tidy little pile by now and I plan to open them all the moment we get the new, presumably EoD orientated chests.  💼

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

I have to wait until march anyway being in EU, not that this bothers me too much 😅

No, you don't. The release will be in the evening of February the 28th, EU time.

Edit: @ confused person, we are only 9 hours apart from Seattle (CET). If you want to start playing EoD in March, you will need to move to New Zealand to be on the safe side.😄

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

Can't be, we always get everything on  Tuesday which is march 🤔

That's because Anet normally does updates on a Tuesday. This time they've decided to do it on Monday.

It will be late on Monday for Europe (about 4pm UTC at the earliest) and could hypothetically be in the early hours of Tuesday morning if the update is very delayed, but that's unlikely.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tippolit.3591 said:

If you have pre-purchased EoD, can you download now in preparation for launch or is it unavailable to download until Monday?

You usually can not pre-load a new GW2 client before the official release-date. That's not how the client worked in the past.

Some times Anet has put some new things into the client shortly before an update and activated them at update time.  But usually there will be a big client download/update at launch/release time and I remember only 1-2 times/updates when we had connections/bandwidth problems with the servers. So the download speed usually only depends on your own bandwidth/internet speed.

Edited by Zok.4956

I'm getting excited too!

This morning I was thinking about some errands I have to do this week and was considering putting them off till Monday.  Then I glanced at the wall calendar and thought, "Oh no, Monday is EoD day!"

So I'll be getting that stuff done tomorrow for sure, and stocking up for a few days of solid game time next week.

• Like 4