One Change to Warrior and its a nerf. I cant breath.

DanAlcedo.3281

• DanAlcedo.3281 changed the title to One Change to Warrior and its a nerf. I cant breath.

Every single lifesteal-like effect in the game was nerfed. Parasitic Contagion, Invigorating Precision, Battle Scars, Rune of Torment...

It's just an overall balance pass on the game to not let these types of effects utterly trivialize PVE content while letting the player be full glass offensive. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

Every single lifesteal-like effect in the game was nerfed. Parasitic Contagion, Invigorating Precision, Battle Scars, Rune of Torment...

It's just an overall balance pass on the game to not let these types of effects utterly trivialize PVE content while letting the player be full glass offensive. 

problem is there was no exchange made for it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I don't remember seeing too many Warriors using even a single dagger.

One certainly in PvP, but everywhere else? Nah. That healing percentage was okay before all the damage nerfs in Feb2020 though, but dagger OH as a weapon has always been outclassed by Axe in usefulness. Now? Why even run OH Dagger ever?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

One certainly in PvP, but everywhere else? Nah. That healing percentage was okay before all the damage nerfs in Feb2020 though, but dagger OH as a weapon has always been outclassed by Axe in usefulness. Now? Why even run OH Dagger ever?

One of the duelists on my world uses sword/dagger spellbreaker to duel on war. Its definitely not strong, but critting a thief for 9-10k with dagger 4 is priceless. Its also a very fun build for mirror duels.

But yeah mostly the offhand skills are useless.

Just now, Hotride.2187 said:

One of the duelists on my world uses sword/dagger spellbreaker to duel on war. Its definitely not strong, but critting a thief for 9-10k with dagger 4 is priceless. Its also a very fun build for mirror duels.

But yeah mostly the offhand skills are useless.

I seem to recall OH Axe doing similar damage without the extra requirements though, and it hits 3 targets rather than 1. And Whirling Axe is stronger and has a shorter CD.

• Like 1

Just as bad as the last beta as far as I can see, maybe even worse damage wise.
DPS is horrendous, 3 Utility skills that might be used in pvp 'for fun', you can't sheath the gunsaber, off-hand pistol only...

Are we really not gonna get anything changed until this summer for Warrior?