Bring your copiums for tomorrow's patch

Lethion.8745

1 hour ago, phokus.8934 said:

I'm not expecting much as there's a larger balance patch in June.

59 minutes ago, Ombras.2853 said:

Same. But I’m very curious about it. Hopefully it won’t be just a nerf 😄

But... but... This is supposed to be a copium post. Not truthium 😞

Tomorrow's patch

Virtuoso and chronomancer reduced to 1 dodge

Virtuoso shatters all have 2 seconds added to cast times. 

Shatters now scream "REFLECT" at enemy 1 second prior going off to ensure maximum counterplay is available. 

Dagger 3 moves 50% slower. 

Dagger 1s damage is halved. 

Distortion is now vunerable to condis 

Mesmer portal is halved in range. 

Oh wait we are susposed to be tricking ourselves into thinking we might get fixed kappa 

But nah I forsee virtuoso getting nerfed tbh 😂 them not touching it is likely the most positive thing we will see for a virtuoso 

Edited by Daddy.8125
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Exciton.8942 said:

More likely they will just slightly shave some bleed damage output and call it a day.

All jokes aside this sounds the most likely

"We've buffed Condi Virtuoso over the top and it's overperforming compared to Power builds at all game modes so we are nerfing it."

and no other changes.

8 minutes ago, Lethion.8745 said:

"We've buffed Condi Virtuoso over the top and it's overperforming compared to Power builds at all game modes so we are nerfing it."

I cannot decide which one is more likely:

* Jagged Mind now inflicts 2.5 seconds of bleeding in PvE, down from 5 seconds (because all game modes surely only means PvE like we had seen in their patch notes)

Or:

* Jagged Mind now inflicts 2.5 seconds of bleeding in PvE, down from 5 seconds, and 0.5 seconds of bleeding in PvP and WvW, down from 1 second (because all game modes really means all game modes? Or because this is supposed to be a competitive change?)

20 minutes ago, Roda.7468 said:

I just made my condi set, and I'm getting kind of fidgety...

If you make a mesmer and don't get full legendary prepared for a world of hurt whenever there is a balance overhaul. It's the best investment ever made.

For example condi chrono which used to be popular is now eclipsed by condi mirage almost entirely ; tanking is likely to be healbrand or heal mechanist these days.

----

Wishful thinking is unstable bladestorm is no longer projectile , bladesong dissonance is unblockable always, rain of swords matches well of suffering on necro in competitive modes, blade leap isn't so finnicky, thousand cuts has a wider area. Extremely wishful thinking : psychic riposte trait actually has unblockable on opening burst (similar to rangers' attack of opportunity) , infinite forge adds some sustain by healing or whatnot when at full blades for power virtuoso , sharpening sorrow now applies bleeding to bladed weapons (sword, greatsword) or makes staff far more usable.

In all seriousness though, power virtuoso is unlikely to be changed drastically since the damage has to be above 37K to be sufficiently differentiating it from power chrono. Condi mirage is roughly same damage as condi virtuoso if not more due to confusion and unlike condi vituoso condi mirage is seen in PvP and Wvw roaming.

• Like 4

To be honest, I'll be content if the devs give some love to Time Warp. 120s CD for 6s of Quickness and 6s of Slow is seriously underpowered no matter how you put it (for example, over the 120s core guardian can use "feel my wrath!" 4 times for 12s of quickness. All this is without investment).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We could always hope for a catalyst state 😂

Get soo overnerfed they are forced to buff us a few weeks later I mean they finally got the reworks they've wanted to seen beta or atleast some of them 😂😂

Edited by Daddy.8125

2 minutes ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Get soo overnerfed they are forced to buff us a few weeks later I mean they finally got the reworks they've wanted to seen beta or atleast some of them 😂😂

You are forgetting we are Mesmers, when was the last time we got a buff....? I guess Alacrity for Mirage that was about it. They will nerf and if they are generous will give us back 33% of the things they nerfed from us. BUT NEVER a full buff.

1 hour ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Except that happened years ago only we didn't get the fix we needed.

3 hours ago, Salt Mode.3780 said:

You are forgetting we are Mesmers, when was the last time we got a buff....? I guess Alacrity for Mirage that was about it. They will nerf and if they are generous will give us back 33% of the things they nerfed from us. BUT NEVER a full buff.

Tbh. Elementalist weren't looking any better over the course of PoF, they got nothing but nerfs and people started beleiving that about ele 😂 here we are tho 😂 

Not to say this indicates anything other then I guess the uproar was loud enough ofcourse.