Anet's big data should know! Losing players in WvW. People are reducing WvW playtime!

guan.1829

5 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Look..  I just got my first Precursor drop in WvW last night, after more than 9 years playing.  There ain’t no way they kicking me out.

Congrats!

Kinda weird though... haven't had one drop for me in like 2-3 years now.. when I had like 5-6 drop in like a two year period before that... feels like some mighty weird rng going on...

35 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Congrats!

Kinda weird though... haven't had one drop for me in like 2-3 years now.. when I had like 5-6 drop in like a two year period before that... feels like some mighty weird rng going on...

Agreed.  I got a permanent bank access from a BL key..  easily my best.  But never a precursor.  

Maybe I’ll have a run like you did..  😳😜

25 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

Agreed.  I got a permanent bank access from a BL key..  easily my best.  But never a precursor.  

Maybe I’ll have a run like you did..  😳😜

Oh nice, never got anything good from bl chest that I can remember, just the usual skins and not even the special ones.

I even gave away some of my pre's to friends cause I sure as hell wasn't going to run for gifts of exploration to make them all lol, although I did make two to sell just to have some pocket change.

• Thanks 1

I stopped playing WVW months ago occasionally go there to collect nodes that's it. Main focus for this game from here on out is pushing out PVE content because this is where they make there money. They make zero money on PVP or WVW and actually cost them money to work on which is why little to nothing changed in 9 years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, guan.1829 said:

Anet lost the trust of WvW players! Anet's reputation is falling! This is a failing company! No one will actively support Anet's game!

PvP and WvW both had a massive fall off post-EoD. All they did was add  elite specs no one wants to fight while adding 0 content and features.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, LokiSaint.3457 said:

my guild and friendlist is mostly dead these days... so there's some truth to his post. they used to be really active a few months ago, no1 really playing anymore is sad 

My friends list died ~2 year after PoF. Whenever I go into wvw its always people I've never seen before 😥

Anet's big data should know!  They also knows guilds transfer gem fee is the most income they got from wvw, why would they want to finish alliances quick.

They could just remove the transfer gem fee so that guild can freely move around to balance themself more easily if they really want to fix the problem. You can have trial to zero gem fee transfer now before Alliance is out.

• Confused 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:13 AM, foxof.8752 said:

Anet's big data should know!  They also knows guilds transfer gem fee is the most income they got from wvw, why would they want to finish alliances quick.

They could just remove the transfer gem fee so that guild can freely move around to balance themself more easily if they really want to fix the problem. You can have trial to zero gem fee transfer now before Alliance is out.

They should sell more warclaw skins and maybe siege skins.