Hey it's not nerfs so I take it!

Grand Marshal.4098

AHAHAHAHA

Anet rly punching down how they think warrior is fine with no buffs needed at all. Sure nerf the others and warr "will actually be more competetive with the other professions ooga booga" but this is pathetic. 

They rly going to put all their money on the banner rework, which we all know from now, is going to be a sad failure.

What is weird to me the most is how necro, rev, guard, receive those random buffs and ok, maybe they are removed next patch, but they actually get something new for a while. Warrior keeps getting fisted in the kitten with 0 effort to actually adress it's issues. GG anet keep up the good work! /s

• Like 6
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Yea obviously it's always warrior the " perfectly balanced '' class that takes all the beating until everybody is finally nerfed to warrior level after 2 years and warrior get to be op for like 1 month and instantly nerfed to garbage and the cycle repeat

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I'm actually ok with anet paying attention to pvp/wvw in general lately. Let them do their thing, let's see how it'll turn out. One thing I can say so far, adjusting coefs isn't really working when your skills have mechanical advantage and better synergies than another classes skills.

The nerfs are due with the banner rework. Since that is the only meta build left. I hope they will at least test dps with diviner gear... but might end up only with condi quickness support (surely they cant botch that one up, condi is way too broken).

Edited by Hotride.2187

4 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

The nerfs are due with the banner rework. Since that is the only meta build left. I hope they will at least test dps with diviner gear... but might end up only with condi quickness support (surely they cant botch that one up, condi is way too broken).

Yeah I have a feeling that it'll either be condi quickness warrior or support quickness warrior (depending on what banners do, and if banner of tactics gets turned into a heal skill.  I'm guessing diviner power quickness warrior will do about the same dps as power alac rev.

3 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Ritualist's stat set has no precision so Condi warrior would get a huge dps loss from not proccing the bleed on crit trait too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

Ritualist's stat set has no precision so Condi warrior would get a huge dps loss from not proccing the bleed on crit trait too.

Dont forget the most important. Your grandmaster trait furious. If you dont crit, you dont get any stacks.

Edited by anbujackson.9564

1 hour ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

Seraph and commander gear? Worst case you still have celestial.

The DPS would be worse. Best case scenario with Banner rework would be for runes of the Firebrand to give enough quickness duration so that condi QuickBanner has both enough condition damage and 100% quickness uptime. Beyond that I think you'd be looking to runes of Leadership for general boon upkeep while trying to keep condi DPS high.