Rate the June 28 patch out of 10

Einsof.1457

2/10

Spellbreaker buffs for 1 point. Empower Allies rework gets the other point. Everything else is a garbage dump.

Edit: Scratch that 2/10. This was before I found out about the big "oopsie". Now, it's a big fat -10/10.

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3/10.

Unless there is going to be a pvp patch right after, the pvp changes are… pathetic.

PvE wise, Herald changes completely miss the mark. Warrior changes are not enough. Guardian gets changes to… signets? What? None chrono mesmer changes are decent. 

For a large balance patch following an expansion this is mediocre.

Edited by otto.5684
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

A tentative 2.5? 

There's some interesting and fun sounding stuff to play around with but overall the direction they take with the balance is just... off.

Plus way too much focus on pve boonsupport at the detriment of pvp, fun and flavor. If this is supposed to be our "big" quarterly patch... 

• Confused 1

Is this what they call a massive patch?? Serously?? Is this what they mean with revisiting older weapons? Jesus, this company.... I doubt they are holding the really important thing, not these kitten boring damage to show later. Oh my god, what a joke.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

2/10

Boon Spam, D/P Thief literally killed the assasin theme on it is gone, Deadeye will be dead, Celestial not nerfed, Habringer the most broken shitass i ever saw got no nerf.

Traitline for thief which should get a rework didn't receive anything (Acro still 300 CD traits,wack and outdated).

Trickery still mandatory because without it you can't play the class outside of Specter. I really kittening hate how ArenaNet force me to play the new ESpec.

Edited by Yunari.9065
  • Confused 2

0/10. 

Artists have revealed to be completely out of touch with their player-base. Each person on the team needs to be put on a performance management plan, one requirement being completion of all PvE CMs, or becoming high ranked in PvP, or leading a WvW guild and seeing respectable success, ideally completing requirements with 3 classes minimum. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

I give it a 1/10 only because my Healy-Vindicator build may have gotten more interesting in WvW, but literally ever other change must've been a genuine attempt by Anet to see how many people they could tick off with a single patch while providing no changes of any meaning or value.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1