New Hacks in WvW? Seen Something New

Jitters.9401

This "feaure" has been happening since launch.  The same program that people have been using since launch.  It's not as random as people think.  I record all my fights.  If you do that, and rewatch all the footage, you will be amazed at how often players cheat, and not just no ranks.  I see more mithril and diamond rank players speed. teleport, no clip hack, etc than any other rank.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Ubi.4136 said:

This "feaure" has been happening since launch.  The same program that people have been using since launch.  It's not as random as people think.  I record all my fights.  If you do that, and rewatch all the footage, you will be amazed at how often players cheat, and not just no ranks.  I see more mithril and diamond rank players speed. teleport, no clip hack, etc than any other rank.

Still tho, afaik the only documented manipulation is the player position in the world. And tbh i allmost exclusively encountered bad players doing it in all these years which didn't really help them aside from escaping or trolling under the map.

Same goes for the linked "immortal hack" video. It looks more like the mob just doesn't attack because player position changes for him and then triggers ooc suddently.

Edited by schloumou.3982

16 hours ago, Some Call Me Tim.2319 said:

nope …. I can kill him in one fight then every fight after that I can’t.  No option selected for any sort of invul.  

5 minutes ago, Heibi.4251 said:

hmmmm.  Maybe it’s getting turned on magically ?    Because we never selected that.  Will have to look next time I’m in.   

Simply put, we would fight.  After a few fights he and only he would become invulnerable without leaving the arena.  

47 minutes ago, schloumou.3982 said:

Still tho, afaik the only documented manipulation is the player position in the world. And tbh i allmost exclusively encountered bad players doing it in all these years which didn't really help them aside from escaping or trolling under the map.

Same goes for the linked "immortal hack" video. It looks more like the mob just doesn't attack because player position changes for him and then triggers ooc suddently.

My understanding of what could and couldn't be hacked was always that location and speed and objects could be "hacked" and nothing else (cause client side).

But...I'll have to see if I can find the video, which I previously sent to Anet about 2 years ago.  Was fighting a soulbeast and it was very clear in the video.  Condition build, sword/warhorn and shortbow vs me in my minstrel scrapper build,  saw them as I was running back from spawn.  Not a single reset in the fight, in fact never got out of 360 radius the entire fight till the end.  After about a minute of them clearly using shortbow and sword/warhorn over and over, they switched to longbow, used the knockback 4 skill, then started to kite with longbow.  I laughed and commented on it in chat and just ran to the keep cause they were never gonna kill me in my heal build.

Since then, the more I rewatch old footage, the more I see.  Like people ressing themselves from full dead, with no one else around, covered in traps and marks preventing stealthed allies from ressing them.  Like they had a wvw revive orb.  The more I see that stuff, the more I am starting to think it's just Anet staff, without the anet tag up, abusing the powers they have.  Which is why nothing ever happens to those accounts.  Kind of like when one got called out in Stonemist doing that cause players knew who they were without the tag.

47 minutes ago, Sleepwalker.1398 said:

New Hacks in WvW?.........No

Seen Something New............Yes Yes Yes

lmao

Had a commander one time put up like 4 rams on a wall..... and they all got built.... he apologized by saying he was half asleep, dunno what the excuse for the rest of the zerg was....

Later caught this same commander ramming a gate on a tower we owned...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Some Call Me Tim.2319 said:

hmmmm.  Maybe it’s getting turned on magically ?    Because we never selected that.  Will have to look next time I’m in.   

Simply put, we would fight.  After a few fights he and only he would become invulnerable without leaving the arena.  

Yes, look at it. If they enter under the invincible setting they will have 1% health and never die.

53 minutes ago, Heibi.4251 said:

Yes, look at it. If they enter under the invincible setting they will have 1% health and never die.

I see the guy there.  Never noticed him before.  It’s possible that he talked to the guy but then he always tells me when he’s played a trick on me.  In this case he says nope.  But I have my doubts now 🤔😏

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Some Call Me Tim.2319 said:

I see the guy there.  Never noticed him before.  It’s possible that he talked to the guy but then he always tells me when he’s played a trick on me.  In this case he says nope.  But I have my doubts now 🤔😏

LOL  Is your grandson having a bit of fun with you? 🙂

I don't know if it is a hack a bug a skill or lag or what but I have seen this too. Getting an opponent to very low hp and then they take no more damage. The problem is that I get no miss or evade or whatever notifications on screen and I get nothing in combat chat when this happens. It happens to me quite often actually.

Could be lag I guess. I also see warclaws jump high in the air some times so, it could just be that.

On 7/21/2022 at 3:18 PM, rodrigo.5608 said:

That was 100% someone using TP hack.

But the really weird thing about this video is...... THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WEAVER WHILE CLICKING THE SKILLS WITH THE MOUSE!

Some people are knoting their fingers when playing weaver already... and you are doing it with the mouse... POG?!

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 4

Em 25/07/2022 às 06:25, Sahne.6950 disse:

Isso foi 100% alguém usando TP hack.

Mas a coisa realmente estranha sobre este vídeo é... QUE VOCÊ ESTÁ JOGANDO WEAVER ENQUANTO CLICA NAS HABILIDADES COM O MOUSE!

Algumas pessoas já estão dando um nó nos dedos quando jogam tecelão... e você está fazendo isso com o mouse... POG?!

I play on notebook, I'm used to playing like this haha

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, PinkTacoLover.7603 said:

wait...

why the post is in eng and the quote in pt

Translator i guess... You can set your website to a certain language. on his screen i wrote whatever he quoted, altho i originaly wrote it in english... i guess 😅

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, PinkTacoLover.7603 said:

wait...

why the post is in eng and the quote in pt

it's actually pt-br(brazilian) not pt theres quite some diference in both and its awfully translated.

meanwhile found a new hack today, logged into gw2  and felt me with instant boredomness... this needs to be stoped!

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2022 at 9:51 AM, Nocturnal Lunacy.8563 said:

One thing will always be true in gaming forums. Whenever a hack accusation thread is created, the hackers will respond with, there's no hacking in gw2 or show proof.

Yes.  That's how the world works.  No proof is needed ever for anything.  /sarcasm

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, RoyalPredator.9163 said:

ARENA NET, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ON CHEATERS IN WvW/PVP.
SERIOUS ISSUE. 

Servers like Fissure of Woe advertise MultiHacks with download links ON THEIR DISCORD.

That's why we see GODMODE PALYERS, Teleporting bots and duelers, No cooldown fighters, and walking through walls and gates people who ruin WvW big time!

Lies

• Like 1
  • Confused 1