Meanwhile in the Black Citadel, we have a new Core!

Eday.4850

EDIT: Sorry for the mediocre quality, I did film everything in 1440p but Youtube decided to make it 360p for reasons

EDIT 2 : Video is 1080/60FPS! Youtube just needed time for rendering the other resolutions.

Edited by Eday.4850
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, SirDoNKeY.4578 said:

Please put this in the bug report section. I made a post there myself but dont have any screenshots or videos so its kinda bland.

I've seen a handful of ANET people on the map I was on (Double Tap and Kent (who is still there)) so they most definitely know about the issue, even without the bug report!

(And to be fair, it is... definitely hard to miss 😛 )

• Like 5

Quick!  , make a Raid or WvW-Warhammer multilevel building/castle  ,  where the guilds  goal is to reach on the top , while  the rest of the population can glide from the sides and throw bombs , or we can have Twitch interaction (a ship with 200 cannons) . Every 10 sec the participants   have a "grace" period to hit the boss  . The rest of the population if they hit  the team that is "winning" , they are awarded more Twitch Points , or ingame participation for "Skins"

https://ibb.co/gd9h4V3

The WvW teams , could be 4x 15 man , each take  match (1v1) different rooms , and killing the opposite team showcase the next room upstairs with a boss to kill (filler content , they choose a power-up , while the rest teams get a 'random"-blue shell effect without killing a boss ) . Whoever has the Tag , an invisible small boss follow him and that will be the "rotating clock mechanic"

Edit: Scratch the idea for raids , it will be unfair for the partcipants

Edit2: The camera will rotate to each team for 10 sec  , leaving them some times to dps the boss , then the 5th camera (zoom out-all teams) , will allow you to use !7 (bottom left team) , +7(top left) , -7 , &7

(it most likely will be easier i guess to "que" the attacks in the system  ,rather to track who-shot and how many shots-left (limited ammo) and when the camera is rotating in each team ,then the person will dumb his limited ammo on them)

Edited by Noir.8561

12 hours ago, Giovanelli.6071 said:

I've seen a handful of ANET people on the map I was on (Double Tap and Kent (who is still there)) so they most definitely know about the issue, even without the bug report!

(And to be fair, it is... definitely hard to miss 😛 )

Kent was joking on Twitter that once a year the charr remove the outer shell of the Core to clean it. I didn't realise until I saw this topic what was actually going on in his screenshot.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Kent was joking on Twitter that once a year the charr remove the outer shell of the Core to clean it. I didn't realise until I saw this topic what was actually going on in his screenshot.

Please canonize this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I heard they also need to keep a bunch of longcharr in reserve to reach all the difficult places.

• Haha 3

Wot!? Did you miss the patch notes?

Godzilla has been drugged and made to believe that the Black Citadel is actually Tokyo. So far encounters have only been in the dead of night leaving the Charr mostly unharmed out side of damaged buildings. Residents are asked to stay indoors when the monster is moving thru the city. Film at 11. 

It is part of a construction project.

Ascalon belonged to the Charr, then the humans took it. Once we took it back they cried and were like "why you do?" and left their ghosts behind. Now we are going to give them something truly to cry about, by plopping a giant second core in the middle of Divinity's Reach.

Jokes aside, I'm not sure if Anet accidentally shipped the wrong version of the map, or accidentally replaced a model.

Edited by FelixWolf.2348

7 hours ago, Kaliwenda.3428 said:

I got some screenshots for my scrapbook, including some where there were tons of people standing on it and hovering around it on their skyscales (including Kent).

The same thing was happening when I went there (although I didn't see any Anet people).

Next time the 'skyscale vs. griffon' debate comes up I'm going to have to include the fact that the skyscale is by far the best mount for looking at visual bugs several stories tall. 😄

• Like 1