How About Stopping the Hackers for Once?

Jitters.9401

On Eredon Terrace Alpine Borderlands and there is a red havok group all cheating.

Hacking in to towers is one. Immune to CC.

There is a weaver who is immune to all CC but also firing off 9 damage abilities at the same time. 3 are instant cast but he is bypassing cast times in the rest. So literally no cast time.

Would be nice if anet showed some responsibility to the people who actually play fair without trying to ruin other peoples fun. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Would be nice if anet showed some responsibility to the people who actually play fair without trying to ruin other peoples fun. 

ArenaNet proved that WvW is not for a fair play by breaking their own rules and creating match manipulaton linking system. Cheaters and exploiters are what this gamemode deserves.

• Confused 5

11 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

On Eredon Terrace Alpine Borderlands and there is a red havok group all cheating.

There is a weaver who is immune to all CC but also firing off 9 damage abilities at the same time. 3 are instant cast but he is bypassing cast times in the rest. So literally no cast time.

Few months ago i was on my power scourge in Durios lordroom with one souldbeast and one hfb!Walls are down and we see one scrapper coming in.
He oneshoted the other two and i died on the second shot because i dodged once! I look in combat log and he used 10 skills at once,people told me that he can oneshot and im overreacting! Later i was chasing him and he had full health bar with barrier.Full bar was yellow!
Someone else got oneshoted and said he used many skills again!
rev stopped taking damage at 10% literally the number was poping up was Zero,reaper with stealth.Soulbeast pop up from stealth while in combat on mount,tempest chased from three he had condies on him and mount up away and many many more!
Past years i would be mad but now im just laughing,what can i do more if anet doesnt care!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, alteriel valie.4751 said:

Few months ago i was on my power scourge in Durios lordroom with one souldbeast and one hfb!Walls are down and we see one scrapper coming in.
He oneshoted the other two and i died on the second shot because i dodged once! I look in combat log and he used 10 skills at once,people told me that he can oneshot and im overreacting! Later i was chasing him and he had full health bar with barrier.Full bar was yellow!
rev stopped taking damage at 10% literally the number was poping up was Zero,reaper with stealth.Soulbeast pop up from stealth while in combat on mount,tempest chased from three he had condies on him and mount up away and many many more!
Past years i would be mad but now im just laughing,what can i do more if anet doesnt care!

Community: They're cheaters in the game!
A-net: We've heard you! *Nerfs Core Elementalist*
Don't expect too much, report and leave them be lol. Consider WvW of some sorts of meme resort and nothing beyond that. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

Don't expect too much, report and leave them be lol. Consider WvW of some sorts of meme resort and nothing beyond that. 

Community: There is a missing wall on DBL!

Anet: We've heard you! *Releases PoF, EoD, 20 new living stories, 100+ new skins and buffs core elementalist*

That's usually how it works, yes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Community: Theres population imbalance, we can't do anything against these zergs except sit and watch and pip.

Anet: "We hear you" Pairs 2 full servers together and 2 med servers together and puts them both in T2, Lowers wall health, Lowers seige damage, decreases stab, increases pull strength,  takes away +5 ON pips, takes away 5 mins participation from wall repair, decreases solo stealth to ensure the bigger force gets atleast 10 mins from any afkers or defense to slow to wp.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

Looks like you  need to read what the different class skills do.
There's no 'hacking' involved, it's just people who know their class inside out.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cardamon.5426 said:

There's no 'hacking' involved, it's just people who know their class inside out.

I wonder which balance patch allowed engineer players to be permanently sit in stealth under the map and pewpew lords and cap the objectives. I wonder which balance patch allowed teefs to teleport through walls/gates inside closed structures that were held for straight 2h+ right after switching borders. I wonder which balance patch allowed players to outrun others that have superspeed without even swiftness. I wonder which balance patch allowed some classes to stun others when they have 3+ stacks of stability without removing/corrupting them beforehand. I wonder which balance patch allowed certain players to port all over the place even though their build has maximum 2 sources. I wonder which balance patch allowed teefs to sit 24/7 in stealth while also constantly attacking people. 
"I nEvEr MeT a ChEaTeR, sO tHeY dOn'T eXiSt!11!1!! ReEeEeEEEEEEEeEEEE"
Lmao.🤡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, alteriel valie.4751 said:

Lol I just posted in the other thread, seems we are all seeing the same things!

15 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

ROFL to funny, was my point as well. I will link it.

6 hours ago, HazyDaisy.4107 said:

Community: Theres population imbalance, we can't do anything against these zergs except sit and watch and pip.

Anet: "We hear you" Pairs 2 full servers together and 2 med servers together and puts them both in T2, Lowers wall health, Lowers seige damage, decreases stab, increases pull strength,  takes away +5 ON pips, takes away 5 mins participation from wall repair, decreases solo stealth to ensure the bigger force gets atleast 10 mins from any afkers or defense to slow to wp.

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cardamon.5426 said:
On 11/6/2022 at 2:53 PM, Jitters.9401 said:

Lol

Uh no. I have spent a lot of time reading abilities. I have also spent a lot of time watching playstyles of different builds. 

I went for him, he went for me.  From him there was only one stream of electricity (as in one combat motion) but my combat logged showed 9 damage actions of which 3 were instant cast.   And i read every one.

If those builds were actually legit then wvw would be full of them. However, since those players are rare to come across, it helps that determination that those God Mode builds do not exist in fair game play but in hacked play only. 

Like yesterday when 1 enemy was able to avoid every cc and almost all damage cast at them by 8 enemies who were throwing as much dps amd comdi damage as they could. 

8 people against 1 person and that single person was able to run almost the entire distance from south east tower to south west tower avoiding almost all damage and all cc's while being in continual combat range. 

It is an impossibility because if it were possible, again, these builds would be everywhere.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, TrollingDemigod.3041 said:

I wonder which balance patch allowed players to outrun others that have superspeed without even swiftness.

This this this. 

There was a guy i just couldnt get in range of....

I was on my mount and couldn't catch a guy who was on foot with just swiftness so I did 2 warclaw dodges, the pounce attack, then my F1 which gave me 6 seconds of super speed.  I still couldn't close the distance and he only had swiftness and did no other abilities to escape.  He only ran on foot. 

Seems pretty fishy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, Jitters.9401 said:

I have spent a lot of time reading abilities. I have also spent a lot of time watching playstyles of different builds. 

I went for him, he went for me.  From him there was only one stream of electricity (as in one combat motion) but my combat logged showed 9 damage actions of which 3 were instant cast.   And i read every one.

this guys reading skills are off the charts no way he dies in guild war 2

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Cardamon.5426 said:

There is both. There are players that do not understand how something worked and call it a hack. There are also game hacks out there regretfully and then there are just odd events. Example odd event, attacked a group the other day and they ended up running. Came across another roamer right after they ran and they downed me. Before they could get to finish me I was up. To me that would have looked like a hack if they didn't see the fight with the others and the only thing I figured is one of the group that ran were killed while I was down and the system gave the revive to me since I damaged them and was the only one down from it. To the roamer I was fighting it would have looked quite odd.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

There is both. There are players that do not understand how something worked and call it a hack. There are also game hacks out there regretfully and then there are just odd events. Example odd event, attacked a group the other day and they ended up running. Came across another roamer right after they ran and they downed me. Before they could get to finish me I was up. To me that would have looked like a hack if they didn't see the fight with the others and the only thing I figured is one of the group that ran were killed while I was down and the system gave the revive to me since I damaged them and was the only one down from it. To the roamer I was fighting it would have looked quite odd.  

Or, several months back was 1v1’ing a player by an air shrine (the high one) he hit me just after killing the vet and I was low, was on my ele, downed me and I most formed off the cliff to the hay bale below.  When I hit the bale, I came back up from downed state.  He whispered me, we stopped, had a conversation about it then dueled.  Was a good time but I STILL haven’t been able to reproduce what happened.  

49 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Do not follow this advise. Screen shot/video and report yes, but the other is against ToS and will get you banned. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exploit

Don't think you'd get banned if you post screens/videos of something strange happening and simply ask what's going on. Even if it turns out to be something fishy, you still haven't accused anyone and enemy names aren't shown in WvW anyway, so no naming and shaming. Worst case the post gets removed. There are also many other platforms not under anets control, so plenty of opportunity to raise attention to any suspicious activities. But for some reason nobody has ever been able to provide any evidence of dmg/invuln/cd/skill/whatever hacks even tho they are allegedly everywhere. The only thing that has been confirmed to exist (and that i have witnessed myself) are positional hacks. Weird isn't it? I wonder why ...

Edited by UmbraNoctis.1907
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

Don't think you'd get banned if you post screens/videos of something strange happening and simply ask what's going on. Even if it turns out to be something fishy, you still haven't accused anyone and enemy names aren't shown in WvW anyway, so no naming and shaming. Worst case the post gets removed. There are also many other platforms not under anets control, so plenty of opportunity to raise attention to any suspicious activities. But for some reason nobody has ever been able to provide any evidence of dmg/invuln/cd/skill/whatever hacks even tho they are allegedly everywhere. The only thing that has been confirmed to exist (and that i have witnessed myself) are positional hacks. Weird isn't it? I wonder why ...

You don't want people to name and shame and get forum blocked either. We can't talk about what we can't talk about per ToS but no, it weird what can trigger actionable content at times. Have the t-shirt.

Had a lovely 1v1 vs a core thief today, who "rallied" within a second every time he went down.  No one around, no trash mobs to leech a kill from, fight lasted 5 mins.

He's down, up before I could think it.

He's down, thief 2 to move body, up again.

He's down, up before I blinked.

Down again, this is interesting.  Up again.

He did this, over and over, until another player showed up.

Once the other player was there, he "rallied" 3 or 4 more times, and finally got shadowstep stomped.

Would be nice to get ANY software to prevent cheating.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, UmbraNoctis.1907 said:

Yeah, the ones I posted are all 'positional' in nature, being flying spectres or anets own tower exploits that are left unchecked (NWT on DBL, or SET on Alpine with DD Staff / etc. into it).  Also have vids of teleporting necros and berserker while in downstate.

The damage ones are hard to prove--closest I have is a vid of a harbinger that seemed to stop taking damage after a while, but haven't done anything with it as could be lag and I ended up just leaving them anyway.

There's also rampant botting that is really hard to prove unless you lead them on chases and get the pathing inconsistencies on vid.  

I think the largest issue here is the vast majority of the playerbase does not seem to have access to quality recording, which is really weird to me since we've been in the streaming age for nearly a decade now.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ubi.4136 said:

Had a lovely 1v1 vs a core thief today, who "rallied" within a second every time he went down.  No one around, no trash mobs to leech a kill from, fight lasted 5 mins.

He's down, up before I could think it.

He's down, thief 2 to move body, up again.

He's down, up before I blinked.

Down again, this is interesting.  Up again.

He did this, over and over, until another player showed up.

Once the other player was there, he "rallied" 3 or 4 more times, and finally got shadowstep stomped.

Would be nice to get ANY software to prevent cheating.

I've also noticed some weird lag with thief stealth lately.  Typically, I've seen them either steal and then go into it or do the black powder thing--but literally have seen instant stealth all over the place without seemingly doing anything special to get access to it.  

• Like 1