Black Lion Requisition Missions [Merged]

Well i don't believe they will permanent , so it's better not to skip it next time 😞

Between this mechanic + Boss Rush // Festival farms /// Goat-WvW-turtleCannonBallLauncher-simulatorcould be some kind of content to alleviate from the content drought between patches.

Edit: Or World War Z (brand Pit) zombie scenario , where whoever "tags more" get more. Zone by zone (each have their cd)  till the major cities (here you will create Toywalls).

You need to infect some to progress that cool looking skin if you die + before the hunger kills you (old activity) , or hunt a pack of deers that may , or many not be players but their default Appearance looks like it .

The ground is desecrated-corrupted and zombies gain stealth/damage reduction on it . The defenders should run (maze-like) away , of the undead can activate pods that the corruption will start there and encircle them

The original host and his 12x fresh "Generals" have 100million hp (but can escape-reset) that are dropping with each new undead.

Survive 15min in  PvE or WvW

Edited by Woof.8246
  • Confused 4

7 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

If the goal is to fix issues with the econemy, then how come they removed research notes from cheap items? You can't make the price of things go up if you don't want players using those things.

As far as I remember, many of the removed items came from recipes where all or most of the ingredients could have been bought from vendors, so they actually worked against the purpose of research notes.

I also doubt that fixing material prices is the main intention behind this event, in this case the amount of material would have been higher to be closer to the prices of the rewards, guess it's mainly just a promotion for the shop and statuettes (as it also came together with the updates of them) and the material sink is just an addition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

guess it's mainly just a promotion for the shop and statuettes (as it also came together with the updates of them) and the material sink is just an addition.

That's my guess too, hence my request to make all weeks tabs available during whole event. At least prolongate event windows, i.e. week 1 would be available through weeks 1-2, week 2 available through weeks 2-3, etc.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

As far as I remember, many of the removed items came from recipes where all or most of the ingredients could have been bought from vendors, so they actually worked against the purpose of research notes.

I also doubt that fixing material prices is the main intention behind this event, in this case the amount of material would have been higher to be closer to the prices of the rewards, guess it's mainly just a promotion for the shop and statuettes (as it also came together with the updates of them) and the material sink is just an addition.

And silky sand and unbound magic seem odd candidates for sinks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I hope that concept of longer availability of weeks during ongoing BL event will get some attention from devs 🙂 At least we can have some info whether it's a "no go" for this event and finished weeks are "lost forever"  or prolonged availability might be considered.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/10/2023 at 1:09 AM, loregnum.3619 said:

People can't log in for 2 minutes to click on a vendor? Show me someone whose real life doesn't afford them 2 minutes over 7 days to log in and click on something. 

Using your logic, I guess they should make all the festivals be accessed at any time because hey, some may not be able to log in during the 4 weeks they take place.

I was on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean so yes, I couldn't log on for over a week as the internet connection wasn't good enough to bother taking my laptop. I only just made it back in time for week 2 so having the option to catch up on missed weeks would be helpful.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

On 3/8/2023 at 1:48 PM, Einsof.1457 said:

The point of these is not to make players happy, it's to fix some economy issues. 

I don't see how in this case making players happy by introducing this suggestion would somehow prevent the latter goal from also still be valid. At least in this case it's not an "either/or" issue.

I mean, for economy all that matters is how much overall mats will get spent during those 4 weeks. It's not so volatile however that having the sink in a specific week out of those 4 would have any significant impact.

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/9/2023 at 5:38 AM, michalvir.8912 said:

I can understand that, but daily system is already there for this purpose. But gating exclusive achievement (not to mention rewards) behind time window gates seems a bit "meh" in 2023 🙂

I mean...think about it. ONE time throughout seven days. Even people with the most busiest of jobs (unless they travel/commune for work obviously) can make that. And you're not even staying on for an hour, you logging in to do something that maybe takes..two minutes at most. That's not demanding in the slightest compared to dailies. They're asking for the absolutely bare minimum form players.

Just seems..odd to point out. Also in 2023? 2023 is no different from the past...decade or two decades gaming has been active.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

After getting countless mails when this "side content" started, now we don't get any for coming ones.

I deleted many of thosse mails (spam anyone?) and one I left.. which is 1 week old. Coming to LA today I saw it's already Week 3..

Anyone else having this experience and feeling a bit meh about it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 9

There are no new ones since the overall "event" is still running. Only thing where I missed some partly limited stuff was when I forgot about one of the holiday books. (Could get it a year later though.)

For sales I usually keep track in a text file that reminds me of stuff ... like a daily/weekly TODO list. This stuff here is similar. I set this in my list for the following week. Then once I completed week 2 moved the entry to the next week. (I play certain stuff for the current week + the week ahead usually.)

Putting the overall achievement (that counts from 1 to 4) on the watch list might also be a simple ingame solution. (As long as you check the stuff you have there ... if there is a lot of stuff and some might not appear in the main UI.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

10 minutes ago, Rankomonaut.4708 said:

Is there any specifc date when the "week" changes for this side quest? Because we startet at a tuesday, which is still today.

I thought today would still be week 2.

The new week begins Tuesday after the bltc gets an update. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

it resets on Tuesdays, so today begins week 3 

Don't you just love ANet's consistency? Some things reset on Monday. There is one that resets on Thursday and now this thing that resets on Tuesday. I guess we'll have to wait for the other days of the week.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

Don't you just love ANet's consistency? Some things reset on Monday. There is one that resets on Thursday and now this thing that resets on Tuesday. I guess we'll have to wait for the other days of the week.

What reset on thursday wvw is friday.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

Actually, most time-limited events start and end on tuesday, as it is a designated patch day. It's been like that since first year of the game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Actually, most time-limited events start and end on tuesday, as it is a designated patch day. It's been like that since first year of the game.

That is different from resetting on Tuesday.

The festivals start and end on Tuesday but IIRC their vendors reset on Monday. On the other hand I checked the requisition vendor yesterday and  I couldn't submit anything.

• Confused 3