Let us pour one out for the features we'll never get

Open world turtle unlock.

Future open world maps that aren’t mostly there to support a meta.

New PvP maps and modes.

Medium armor without the top of the pants being inexplicably part of the shirt.

In game VOIP.

Nuker wizard class fantasy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

decent racial skills!

current racial skills are both weak and temporary, and also come with lengthy cooldowns.

i would love to play my norn warrior as a werebear and have bear form as a solid and regular part of my build.

or my asuran golemancer being able to stay in her golem suit and fight always, or have a permanent golem ally.

Edited by Liewec.2896
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Liewec.2896 said:

decent racial skills!

current racial skills are both weak and temporary, and also come with lengthy cooldowns.

i would love to play my norn warrior as a werebear and have bear form as a solid and regular part of my build.

or my asuran golemancer being able to stay in her golem suit and fight always, or have a permanent golem ally.

Actually, yeah, I agree with this. 

I personally think the skills should stay weak so that there's no "race meta" (Especially since revs can't even use racials)

But I do think for roleplaying and coolness purposes, racial skills should have their cooldowns and timers removed. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dibit.6259 said:

As in "real flying mounts" do you mean a mount that can fly non stop without endurance? As fun as this would be you understand how game breaking this would be right?

Game breaking aside, after the initial enjoyment, it'd be less fun than what we have now.

Limitations make for good games.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cyberzombie.7348 said:

Meaningful fraction progression/reputation system. 

From the Orders to now Dragon's Watch every fraction the MC has been railroaded into has became irrelevant, if not weightless with each passing campaign. 

Meaningful, how?  Would this be something that would affect game balance/mechanics?

2 hours ago, cyberzombie.7348 said:

Meaningful fraction progression/reputation system. 

From the Orders to now Dragon's Watch every fraction the MC has been railroaded into has became irrelevant, if not weightless with each passing campaign. 

Reputation grinds similar to wow or something?

No, I was thinking about adding more rpg elements to the story. Like ranking up to Warmaster or Lightbringer should have unique perks and methods to progressing through a story beyond the Zhaitan campaign. And the more X faction is used for Y number of chapters, the more perks and avenues for promotion become available.

The reputation side is more so how factions interact with you. It could be similar to Fallout NV to where the more quest you do for X, the more interactions you unlock, but you also gain higher notoriety from opposing factions. But with everything in consideration, that'd be a tall order for the writers, VA, and devs.

Edited by cyberzombie.7348
spelling
  • Like 1