TP not working after patch [Merged]

Opening up the gemstore screen was extremely slow for me.  It eventually loaded.  I haven't tried the TP yet.  I'm also getting quite a few "game client lost connection to the login server" messages in game.

Edited by Chaba.5410

It's either not showing me any of the gemstore items, or it does and I can't click on anything. Same with the TP part of it as well. 

--It's been 4 hours now and the TP is running so incredibly slow it's almost unusable. It takes around 15-20 seconds just to sell 1 item. And sometimes the gold doesn't come through for upward of 30 seconds or more. 

Edited by circuitnerd.5863
Updating how it's been since first posting
  • Like 4

I'm having similar problems. Basically the trading post can't keep a connection to the server long enough for it to work.

It's probably related to the code=42 spam problem that hasn't slowed in the slightest despite the twitter post 1h ago saying it should.

Similar. Gem store splash page is visible, but nothing can be clicked on. Currency exchange is completely non-functional (trade values don't populate, no buttons interactable), TP appears to let me search, but not buy - and "recently viewed" history on the front page is not working either.

Actually the first thing I did when I logged in today was to redeem some gem card codes (because Kitty!) before I was aware of problems, and the redeem code button did indeed work just fine, entered codes got "Redeemed 2,000 gems" message for each code instantly - but it took several minutes for each of them to actually credit to the gem value, so much so that I worried they have just got lost in the aether.

Now I have gems but still can't buy a Cat costume, or even convert the surplus to gold. Sadness.

The Trading Post has indeed become very sluggish since yesterday's update. You need to wait forever for everything to load properly (Gem Store, Gold Exchange, Trading Post), and when you are attempting to sell items you sometimes get an unidentifiable error.

Seems to work fine again now for me. However, I wanted to add another issue I've been seeing since the change to the new framework.

Every time I open the Trading Post window, I get a briefly flashing dialog saying ERR_ABORTED which disappears when the actual content of the TP gets displayed.

Doesn't seem to impact the function of TP, but bit annoying to see some nondescript error message flashing every time you use a feature.

• Like 2

Still broken for me too. I get the frequent login server can't be found pop-ups (way more than the occasional), and I can't sell anything this morning (almost 6 am). Logged out maybe in the 9:30-10am range, giving up since I couldn't sell anything to try today. Hoping I have enough room to gather my house.

I've tried bouncing my cable modem and router, but after seeing all these posts, wondering why I bothered.

I'm using Cloudflare DNS servers on my router.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Opening up the gemstore screen was extremely slow for me.  It eventually loaded.  I haven't tried the TP yet.  I'm also getting quite a few "game client lost connection to the login server" messages in game.

Same issues here also "discovery" in crafting still NOT working AT ALL--MOST basic crafting elements DO NOT appear and the few that do ALL lack 1 or more elements to allow for crafting AT ANY LEVEL. ALSO getting "the client cannot connect to the server at this time" error FREQUENTLY!!

• 2 months later...