stop buffing the world bosses!! - nerf them back

They take a lot of time to kill - therefore we miss the next bosses.

The mechanics are simply annoying(all those ccs and stuns and knock backs), some mobs one shot ppl - the entire encounter is an annoyance/frustration roller coaster.

The rewards are no better - and we are ok with these rewards as long as the bosses are nerfed back.

Yes, boons are needed, but ppl play the classes they like, not the classes that are "needed" - isn't that the reason we play gw2? - because you can play whatever class you like, however you like, without the pressure of "doing your homework", get addons or "get gud"(whatever that means)?

At least leave the core content unchanged 😄

P.S. Today is the first day i rage quit gw2 😐 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 34
  • Sad 4

You know what? They need to buff them harder.

World boss - "boss", then just stands on one spot, while we give them a pedicure.

Claw of Jormag's, Drakkar's, Soo-Won's, Shatterer's, heck even Teq's nails are super clean right now that dirt does not even want to go near it.

These are Dragons. And we cheese them to death. lol

• Like 11
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

Weaver spins only on water attunement sword2 skill heal spring... Is there a hidden meaning behind ur statement? I'm curious now X)

Let it be a mystery... XD

*ps: theres lots of spinning on weaver not only on water

I guess you are referring to the Svanir shaman, as the other bosses are quite fine. Quite. More or less. I mean, the power creep clearly slipped out of hand, so we had (and still have) world bosses that are killed in seconds (including "mighty" dragons like the Claw of Jormag and The Shatterer) and others that have been revamped to be HP-sponge that are annoying even for lv.80 characters, like the afore-mentioned shaman (Taidha is also boring). Since they don't want to change the level scaling and punish more the lv.80 players, we will always have problems with bosses that are too easy for a fully geared max lv player and potentially too difficult for a new player in random gear. Imho balancing the players' power would be much easier than reworking all the old content but what do I know.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

I love hard content in open words like Dragon's end/Tangled Depths, being forced to corperate with other players to explore is fun

I don't want easy content like on Gyla Delve, that you walk on mobs corpses, and bosses are just hp sponge

Pls make them even harder (but also add better rewards for effor puted in killing them)

Yes, boons are needed, but ppl play the classes they like, not the classes that are "needed" - isn't that the reason we play gw2? - because you can play whatever class you like, however you like, without the pressure of "doing your homework", get addons or "get gud"(whatever that means)?

Thats lie, ppl lerned to corpate on Dragon End, so thay can do on other contenct too

Imagine ppl wuld group like that on evry map 🥰

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

11 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

they only take about five minutes, so i don't see how you could miss the next bosses.

When was the last time you did Svanir shaman or Shadow Behemoth?

Neither are challenging but shaman takes a while because of typical braindead player behavior  while SB goes invuln way too often.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Will these threads ever stop?(I know they won't, it's a rhetorical question.)
No seriously, how easy does the game need to be? I know this is the age of autoplay mobile games but come on. Why play this, or any other, game if you don't want to actually play a game. Watch a movie and get some ice cream once you're done.

• Like 9
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

SB has too many portals. Destroy the portals! Okay! Now destroy some more portals! Whee! Also, seems like melee characters are kinda left twiddling their thumbs when SB rears up. Yeah, yeah, bring a ranged weapon.

And another thing! Just in general. I'm so tired of the floor always being lava. Can't the asura invent some kind of special red-circle resistant shoes or something? Or figure out some way to breed mini-skimmers that we can strap on our feet so we can hover above all these inevitable circles of doom?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

@Efar.8153Try again, when you get the time. I think they broke down scaling over the Beta weekend. I'm not 100% sure but i could swear my stats in kessex hill were lower yesterday.
Speaking of stats. 1 Starcake is worth 80% of my gear, which is a little silly.

Edited by SlayerXX.7138
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

When I did Metrica map completion recently with another character, I have seen a lot of beginners strugling with the Fire Elemental during the 15 minutes of the event and they failed at the end. Not only hitting a sponge is not fun, but in that case it was uterly frustrating as a new player.

1 hour ago, costepj.5120 said:

Just completed behe for the daily. Pre started 08:45, boss died 08:49.

That's not wrong either, but you can't compare the average open world experience with a daily who bring every veterans of the game with full berserk stuff and legendaries.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I used to rotate World Bosses before the buffs as a casual end of gaming session at night or if I was waiting for DLC content/ meta events to spawn. Now (especially Svanir, Shadow Behemoth and Admiral T's Gate) they are just sponges.

Part of the world boss issue before last year was that they were so old content they became a short event to do while you waited for HoT or EoD content events to begin. But those three in particular, I find myself wandering around instead of bothering with them.

The boss problem is essentially get the health down 25%, spawn mobs. Kill mobs, do again 3 times. Not challenging just upping their health. Jormag could do with a mechanism upgrade in all seriousness.

If you want to really buff a boss...I vote Triple Trouble :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1