When will Celestial gear be removed from the game?

Arheundel.6451

11 minutes ago, Nate Anabe.6091 said:

Who are these people?

mightyteapot is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest GW2 content-creators that exist. 

The other ones though: never heard of them (especially the last 3 are basically nobodies, considering their sub-count)

• Like 1
  • Confused 9

33 minutes ago, Custodio.6134 said:

mightyteapot is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest GW2 content-creators that exist. 

The other ones though: never heard of them (especially the last 3 are basically nobodies, considering their sub-count)

So people watch them then go play the game like the content creaters do?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

All your streamers say the same thing....

WvW players say the same

DO YOU COMPREHEND THE WORDS: UNBALANCED GAMEPLAY? 

OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T GIVE A kitten AS LONG AS CASUALS CAN COPE?

So before any assumptions... what type of WvW group play vs what size of WvW group play and where do you stand on boon spam? Maybe considering adding in what points you are looking to have players consider on links linked. Lots of assumptions between the differences in links. Translation, using other people disparate points to make your own, may seem like a good idea, but... as a reader, not seeing it.  Its better to state your own view if you want to give ANet a, 'Hey I think this could be better.' point. Mind you agree, or not, your mileage may vary. But 2 cents.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
missing words
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

All your streamers say the same thing....

WvW players say the same

DO YOU COMPREHEND THE WORDS: UNBALANCED GAMEPLAY? 

OR YOU SIMPLY DON'T GIVE A kitten AS LONG AS CASUALS CAN COPE?

lol, so why is the first vid even included? Maybe it is late and I am missing it, but what do raids and WvW have in common? Not sure I get that. ANet is making skill splits to account for the different game modes so are you saying WvW is OP or UP here by that link?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, so why is the first vid even included? Maybe it is late and I am missing it, but what do raids and WvW have in common? Not sure I get that. ANet is making skill splits to account for the different game modes so are you saying WvW is OP or UP here by that link?

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past decade which we know you havent, everything in PvE spills over onto WvW. You can argue skill splits all you want, but at the end of the day it's the same mechanics available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past decade which we know you havent, everything in PvE spills over onto WvW. You can argue skill splits all you want, but at the end of the day it's the same mechanics available. 

🙂 I think we have both seen that I am not a fan of people just linking videos and not making their own points on the who/what where of the video and the poster assuming they showed their point. Since we are in the day and age of splits, that to me muddles the point trying to be made even more. Mileage will vary from there. Now could I spin points since PvE videoes were linked, yes. I choose not to to give the poster time to actually raise their own points on the topic.

And why are judging my rock? It's rather nice, took a while to find the right gray that doesn't reflect too much but is a good temperature in summer yet is also dark enough in winter to draw light to keep my heating bills lower. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Maybe we start with boon spam and how many boons are applied at a time and go from there?

expect then Anet to add more boons cause Anet logic.

IF every class has auto atacks that apply all boons all are in same level. right Anet?

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Yup it explains why Power, Condi, Sustain, Melee, Tank, Range, Stealth, Shadowstep, Boonball, Havoc, Ganker and etc are all OP as we see day by day on the forums.

Keep enjoying the clown fiesta then, I dont even login anymore.

• Like 5
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 3

On 7/23/2023 at 1:06 PM, Aeolus.3615 said:

expect then Anet to add more boons cause Anet logic.

IF every class has auto atacks that apply all boons all are in same level. right Anet?

Already do, the patch where we were expecting more anti-boon versus boon balance was just more anti-boon removal. As a non-forum player brought up a thought, was this some weird prep for the relic changes, which is an even more disturbing thought. Told them hope not.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
Point was not clear on expecting more anti-boon, reworded
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 7/23/2023 at 4:32 PM, Lucy.3728 said:

After thief got removed from wvw mode.

This whole anti cele thing is a conspiracy driven by thief mains. They cant kill you easily with cele gear on. So they launched this anti cele campaign. WAKE UP! Thiefs just want your loot! Dont be fooled...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/25/2023 at 12:04 AM, Bale.3851 said:

This whole anti cele thing is a conspiracy driven by thief mains. They cant kill you easily with cele gear on. So they launched this anti cele campaign. WAKE UP! Thiefs just want your loot! Dont be fooled...

They be like "but the dagger went 12" into their spine. That's okay I know the feeling sometimes I'm like "kitten... this big kitten hammer should have bust his brains out".

• Haha 4

On 7/25/2023 at 12:04 AM, Bale.3851 said:

Cutting into the streamers profit margin huh? Maybe they should share some of that bank and pay folks to not use cele and for the privilege of using their characters likeness in a business venture.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2023 at 5:21 PM, Kozumi.5816 said:

Honestly cele should be the only stat combo in the game

Retrospective they should have done that for the competitive modes years ago. Doing attribute combinations right isn't their thing.

Edited by KrHome.1920
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1