Thank you for the Keyring

Randulf.7614

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Randulf.7614 said:Not sure more needs to be said than that :)

Lies. There's a few more things I want to roll around on the floor in joy about. :)

:+1: A new Keys category has been added to the wallet:+1: Added Mystic Clovers to Buy-4373. Purchases are limited to two per day.:+1: Added equipment bags that can be purchased with blade shards

I'm just going to leave that there, completely out of gratitude. To everyone who worked on this QoL for us, you're all-stars. :star:

@Chamelion.9536 said:Query; so I have like 5 shared slots utilizing said keys.

Said keys are still in those slots.

How to do I transfer them, as Use/Destroy are still the only two options I have?

C

Click "Use." That will consume the inventory item and replace it with a currency item.

@Taelac.7036 said:

@Chamelion.9536 said:Query; so I have like 5 shared slots utilizing said keys.

Said keys are still in those slots.

How to do I transfer them, as Use/Destroy are still the only two options I have?

C

Click "Use." That will consume the inventory item and replace it with a currency item.

Thank you. When I first logged on it only gave the two options for some reason. /shrug.

I love the feature, but why do people call this Key ring? Haven't seen in wallet or patch notes, unless i miss something. Ty for the very few people explaining, that op is talking about key's inventory management improvement.

@Anet I must say, ty. A while ago i said Anet is to lazy on 'bug' fixes (spend to much manpower on new stuff and not improving old), this is a step in the right direction. I still think it can go (quite a bit) better, but it's a good start.

Small (i'm no programmer, so i might have been hard, apologies if so :D) effort for Anet, big improvement for users! Like free shared slots at no charge (sort off).

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Not sure more needs to be said than that :)

Lies. There's a few more things I want to roll around on the floor in joy about. :)

:+1: A new Keys category has been added to the wallet:+1: Added Mystic Clovers to Buy-4373. Purchases are limited to two per day.:+1: Added equipment bags that can be purchased with blade shards

I'm just going to leave that there, completely out of gratitude. To everyone who worked on this QoL for us, you're all-stars. :star:

v9TuLrk.gif

Wow, that's a serious list of QoL home runs. Well done Anet!

I am so happy with the key storage! That's SIX shared inventory slots cleared out! I am so giddy, I just don't even know what to put in those slots now. I'll have to ponder my global inventory needs.

I do know what one slot will go to -- on the new map's entry vendor I saw an LS4 portal tome distinct from the LS3 one which means as LS maps accrue, I'll need to get the portals and stick them in that.

Thanks to ArenaNet. QoL is always appreciated.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Now I’m confused. Y’all keep saying we have a key ring but what I’m seeing is more things added to the wallet. If those two are the same why not just say we’ve got more items added to the wallet instead of saying there’s a keyring. Or are they different in some way?

They said; "A new Keys category has been added to the wallet"

I don't see why you're confused.

Archived