I miss the EOD login image.

I don't, I hated that background. I don't know what it is about those zones but all the colors that should have been beautiful were so washed out but I figured out why: lack of proper lighting and shadowing. EOD was rushed from what my viewers tell me and when you got into KC, you could tell how washed out everything looked.

And I don't miss seeing "JADE" everywhere lol. It's one Xpac I didn't like. But the new zone they brought with the new expac, that's how the new city should have looked with the hazing, coloring and shadowing.

Spoiler

But the story was good ❤️

Edited by Crawford.4135
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, vares.8457 said:

No it doesn’t, it’s just the login screen. 

than why not just add a list with names in the first place? how about a green text with a black background. 

click name of the char u want play... hey its just a login screen and why stop here ? there is more graphics we dont need care for who need spell effects the numbers should be enough just a line which goes to contact ur char and a text say BOOM why need sounds ?

• Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

than why not just add a list with names in the first place? how about a green text with a black background. 

click name of the char u want play... hey its just a login screen and why stop here ? there is more graphics we dont need care for who need spell effects the numbers should be enough just a line which goes to contact ur char and a text say BOOM why need sounds ?

Good idea

10 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

There's a difference between the 'Log-in screen' and the 'Character Select screen'.  It seems the OP is asking about the 'Log-in screen'. (Weird green vs pale purple.)

Of course, anything is possible. 

30 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There's a difference between the 'Log-in screen' and the 'Character Select screen'.  It seems the OP is asking about the 'Log-in screen'. (Weird green vs pale purple.)

Of course, anything is possible. 

Oh I see my bad .

also I know Forum moment u get creative here the all is fine as it is crowd jumps out. Same people who whre against Mounts how did that went for u guys 😛

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Oh I see my bad .

also I know Forum moment u get creative here the all is fine as it is crowd jumps out. Same people who whre against Mounts how did that went for u guys 😛

But it is fine as it is lol.. the current image on the login screen isn't anything that will offend anyone or that would be considered inappropriated. Not to mention, it may seem simple to just add useless things on a screen that people literally see for 5 seconds, but in fact it would take some good amount of development taken to change these "little things" that would also be seen for 5 seconds if they were to even exist? I  mean, look at the current state of the game, Silent Surf fractal is still bugged to this day, lots of issues regarding the Wizard's Vault and the new dailies, they just brought late achievements because clearly they are working with less people than they should have.. it just seems really out of place to even bother to bring this sort of complaint to the forum.