Wizard's Vault Refresh [Merged]

Serynna.3786

1 hour ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

I'll probably just save up almost 1,300, then just go back to spending it on gold until the refresh. Saves me remembering to start saving for the last week or so anyway.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. I only spend it when I can't collect some because I'm too close to the cap, and then only what I need to be able to collect the new one.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

No, none of the 1300 hundred will be lost. According to that article it "will all carry over".

Yes exactly what I said you can have 1300 points any above that will be lost since people seem to want to save unopened chests, unclaimed dailies/weekly clarified it.

I do see the confusion thos since I missed a ,

15 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

So to be clear only the 1300 you can have before you spend any

15 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

other points will be lost.

• Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

So before refresh make sure to save up 1,300 to carry into next season for a head start.

If you're already out of useful things to buy and are now just buying 30AA gold every day that is.

I think it doesn't matter anyway. Because youll end up buying everything useful and be next rotation where you are now. So whether you spend those 1300 aa now for the 1 gold (or whatever you buy to get rid of the aa now) or next rotation, no change. Unless you're keen to have the next leg box asap.

13 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

I think it doesn't matter anyway. Because youll end up buying everything useful and be next rotation where you are now. So whether you spend those 1300 aa now for the 1 gold (or whatever you buy to get rid of the aa now) or next rotation, no change. Unless you're keen to have the next leg box asap.

True, it just means I clean up each refresh a few days earlier by effectively pushing 1,300 worth of 30point gold purchases to the end indefinitely.

17 minutes ago, Blacklust.4638 said:

Lets say at the end of the season I have 1300 AA will this be carried over?

Simple and to the point. I just wanna know from a credible source as I heard both things yes and no and I am confused.

They will carry over. Credible source:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/studio-update-guild-wars-2-in-autumn-and-winter-2023/

New seasons bring a new series of special objectives to complete for astral acclaim, which will all carry over. And you can then spend that Astral Acclaim on an updated roster of rewards!

If you are a persistent player , who plays everyday a bit (doing weekly and dailys + specials) you shouldn't care about this currency , there is far enough astral acclaim to have literally everything good in the vault.

I personnaly didn't do every dayli and i am left with only rez orbs , level +1 books , obsi shards, t5 bags and all the leftovers.

But yes as "Sobx.1758" says , it will carry on the next season.

2 hours ago, costepj.5120 said:

You seem to be overlooking the (unlimited) bags of gold?

Those will certainly carry on next vault, i mean it's the base currency you get when you have gotten all you are interested in the vault.

Edited by zeyeti.8347