GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would love to see the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools returning to the gem store. I expected them today alongside the first episode of LW S4, but it didn't happen. Me and some of my friends are waiting them for so long to return. QoL matters the most for some of us. Also the silver-fed salvage-o-matic and runecrafter's salvage-o-matic would be nice. 🙏🙏🙏

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 4:46 PM, Joote.4081 said:

What is a bit of a screw is you get extra faces and hair styles plus more colours if you buy the makeover kit. So they DO they have many more hair styles but you have to pay extra.  So I can't see them giving you any more for free.

I'd pay happily if the new hairstyles were good and well designed- no meme hairstyles and no sharing between races, example: when humans got norn hairstyles. Was a bit of a "we don't really care anymore for race lore friendly stuff." moment for me. I don't care if they were added to new character creation because I don't intend on making new characters. I do think they should add new ones to the creation menu though. But what I mean is, I don't mind paying for new ones if they actually looked good. 

Requesting the return of the Fallen Balthazar and First Follower Desmina outfits! I am always watching for them, and I feel a bolt of rage pass through me every time the original Balthazar Regalia is sold WITHOUT ALSO selling the Fallen Balthazar along side it!

I will be watching for the First Follower Desmina as well, a lovely piece deserving of return, and also in need of being collected by myself and others.

I will be watching....

A single shoulderpiece skin with an integrated cape.

It's often quite difficult to pair shoulder pieces with capes without creating a weird disconnect of textures. Having the cape be part of the shoulder piece could be great, especially with something like the Ebon Vanguard shoulder pieces that have a mix of metal and fabric elements. There would be a few technical challenges with back pieces, sure, but it would allow for more creative designs like larger travel cloaks instead of making capes be very light and a bit flimsy.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alaskasnowgirl.6047 said:

Could we have a cute mammalian Skyscale based on the Genet animal? I really like my mammalian raptor and would love a similar looking cute Skyscale.

Yes please!!! Or even like a fox type style for Skyscale, or even the others too. I love my gallant lightbearer raptor. The lunar maned skyscale is a start, but would love more!

It's been years since PoF introduced mounts and the mountskins. One of them being the "Primeval"skinline has yet to be completed for all mounts.

Please add them to the game.

I had hoped they would be included with the Deep Wilds Mount Selection but since none of the skins were revealed when the discounted package was added first, I ended up being pretty bummed about it.

So, with the new [Deep Wilds Mounts license] you introduced the Exo-Warclaw. A big thanks from my heart. ❤️

Having purchased the supply drop, I didn't get today one but two exo-mount skins: I picked also the exo-roller beetle 😀

What does it means? Ding Ding Ding, 7 of my 8 mounts are now exos. And the last missing one is the one I'm requesting since a long time: The exo skyscale. 

I love the appearance of exo warclaw and will definitely use it a lot 😄 but now, please add the exo skyscale to end the exo mounts set. You can check the unlocks of my account: I have everything related to exo apart the glider.

What I would really, really, really want is a very simple noble-looking cape skin.
Basically just a very long normal looking cape that has no 'logos' or stripes on it, no shiny stuff, no effects. 
It could have 2 dye channels which could dye the outside and inside of cape.

Here's an example of what I have in mind:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/f1/19/aff1199fb95eb192eba9260b5dec53ec.jpg

Pretty please ANet? 🙂