GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Idea for new Shared Slot: Special auto-consume slots for Food and for Utility.

Shared auto-consume Food slot.

This slot will perform automatic usage of single portion of food currently placed in that slot when Malnourished effect will appear on character.

Shared auto-consume Utility slot slot.

This slot will perform automatic usage of single portion of utility currently placed in that slot when Diminished effect will appear on character.

Each slot will cost 1000 gems via Gemstore. Both sloth will act as shared slot on account holding only respective food\utility items.

Purpose of this slot - to automate usage of food, mostly Magic Find food for Open World activities. During prolong meta events it is easy to forget that food expired and renew it, losing some advantage of MF effects.

Personnal Outfit Slot

• A Personnal Outfit works just like a regular outfit and can be swapped for free. It is assembled by the player using armor pieces, which can be changed using Transmutation Charges. Every character starts with one Personnal Outfit slot, which replaces the current wardrobe. Personnal Outfits always appear on top of the Outfits list.

• Additionnal Personnal Outfit Slots can be bought in the Gemstore. My personnal suggestion would be to make the slots account-wide instead of character-specific, though each character should still be able to customize their slots separately from others characters on the account.

What about those mercenary slots please?

The easier way I think it should be, instead of doing like GW1; we would buy a merc slot.

Then, in the character select screen, we would click on a character, and the merc slot would be blank... if you click on it, asks you to select the character you want to assign as a merc to that selected character.

Rinse and repeat the process with the others.

For instance, you have characters a, b, c.

You select character a to play.

Click on merc slot and character a will gray out, asking you to select characters b or c as a merc partner.

When you go on private instances or solo dungeons, the A.I. will operate your selected merc character b as is... gear and all.

Thank you please.

More skyscale skins on promotions please.

Last time I spent 1200 gems and accidentally chose the wrong one.

I picked the big horned one instead of tiger stripe. Duh to me.

Would like to have the branded and awaken complete set.

I bought both sets, but skyscale and warclaw weren't available yet.

Alternatively a 400 gem random skin that would be worth the gamble?

Cheers guys.

• Like 3

Please replace some of the current mount packs. Most of them have been in the store for a month or longer.

Maybe time for Skyscale Ascension Mounts Pack or Awakened Mounts Pack to coincide with players getting Skyscale next week as LW4 episode 6 becomes available?

Edited by Pheex.8932
  • Like 2

On 9/16/2021 at 1:10 AM, Shear Force.9154 said:

Really wanna give money to ANet but where is all the useful stuff? Volatile magic harvest tools? Salvage kits? Put that good stuff back on the market. Anniversary sale or something? Nine years and there wasn't one? Sadness. 

I know right? the build expansion has been hanging around for too long and they kept adding so many gilders etc.

• Like 4