GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Permanent Gathering Tools for Wintersday. 

Set price 2700 gems.

Comes with 3 "Glyph of Winter", 33% chance to get a snowflake when gathering.

The Karma versions sold during Wintersday will still remain 100% chance, while the karma tools off season will match the glyph.

Please????

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

Permanent Gathering Tools for Wintersday. 

Set price 2700 gems.

Comes with 3 "Glyph of Winter", 33% chance to get a snowflake when gathering.

The Karma versions sold during Wintersday will still remain 100% chance, while the karma tools off season will match the glyph.

Please????

100% or nothing 🙈

• Like 1

Account Bound Endless Mystery Tonics dropping from Black Lions Chests, this makes me really angry. I've paid for Black Lions keys to support the game and Anet reward me with an account bound item that I HAVE ALREADY UNLOCKED Grrrrrrrrr.

At the very least they should be made account bound ON USE.

Now what am I supposed to so with a useless item that has no value ?

Anet PLEASE make these account bound on use !

New Item type: Dodge roll animation replacers. Posted in the suggestions as well, but I feel so awkward as I weave between attunements as an elementalist and then have to do an actual gimpy dodge roll where I could be blurring or wisping or even side stepping in a more (censored bad a) way.

Edited by Hummy.6748
  • Like 1

First I'll repeat myself (it's been a year since I last asked): Please make the headpiece of the Inquest Exo-Suit Outfit into a separate item. Usually I get the reasoning behind not wanting to split outfits into pieces but this headpiece is a tiny thing that won't clip through anything even if you try. Just do it, please. It's such a cool item but it's lumbered with the rest of the outfit which is a bit of a holographic mess.

And my new request is very very simple: prioritize completing existing mount skin "sets" when releasing new batches of mount skins. There's only, like, 4-5 complete mount skin sets in the game and you severely underestimate the average MMO player's desire to have a full set of something. So why not give us what we want and boost sales on older adoption license batches in the process?

Thank you.

Edited by Ariurotl.3718